Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• no people need to earn their likes

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Seriously though, who else likes almost every post you see? I just click it without even thinking because since everyone here is my friend i

• edited September 2015

So... made a thing...

Edit: @GaredAndBacon

• We'll make history!

I'm afraid of liking things because who knows when will this site crash like BOOM!

• No probz, it happens to everyone ^-^

What I meant is that I'm usually a background member, the type you don't notice is missing and probably didn't notice was there. I'm cool with that 'cause it's fun to watch you guys goof around and post smart, Rhyiona-related comments.

Brawl posted: »

oh sorry my dumbass side must have showed while reading your comment but what do you mean by I really don't care ?

• smh so rude father

Green613 posted: »

no people need to earn their likes

• I do, too. Everyone here is just so kind and I can't help but like all of their comments. It's just something I do daily. And if it makes them feel happy, then I'd gladly do it. Outside the thread, I'll only like something if I agree with it, to be honest.

Seriously though, who else likes almost every post you see? I just click it without even thinking because since everyone here is my friend i

• fixed that 4 u fam

enter image description here

lottii-lu posted: »

So... made a thing... Edit: @GaredAndBacon

• edited September 2015

i cant help being old fashioned its just in my blood since ive been on this forum so long smh

smh so rude father

• Thank you fam ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

fixed that 4 u fam

• Just like Rhyiona... hahaha... oh, I made myself sad. ;-;

ofc my wolfy we're still the glorious BROlf even if it has been lost and forgotten for a while now lol

• enter image description here

rhys looks so sp00ked

• so thats why he was making that face :^)

• The zero is so tempting...

Also, zero likes = probably new comment = more content = living thread.

So new comments = life and I always like life.

• don't test me mr nurse

Quiff posted: »

bro you wouldn't dare

• Same ^^

• Damn, I knew that Rhys is a submissive guy who likes when girls dominate! Well Fiona is easily tougher than him anyway so it's only natural, go Fiona! :D

• Yep

I'm sure fiona wouldn't mind :^)

so thats why he was making that face :^)

• ur getting old

i cant help being old fashioned its just in my blood since ive been on this forum so long smh

• I would...

But you never PM me :C

Eryka posted: »

Tfw no one is replying to your PMs

• i pay my internet and pc lots a money i download shit at 2000 kb/s

enter image description here

HazzatheMan posted: »

Lucky.

• edited September 2015

Outside the thread I give almost no likes unless it's someone from this thread posting. Then they get an auto like. :P

I do, too. Everyone here is just so kind and I can't help but like all of their comments. It's just something I do daily. And if it makes t

• That hurt me a bit to be honest, but I'm sure you didn't mean any offense. I'm tired and when I'm tired I tend to take some things more personally. :/

Still, maybe you could word it better next time. I believe we've "met" only a couple times and I don't think there is a reason to put me in a "I don't like this guy" box. I would be completely comfortable in a "I don't really know this guy" box. Generalizing is never a good idea, trust me on that.

No no , I meant that somebody here does dislike you , but it's not me. I think you forgot that you're one of my best friends here , you

• What sucks is waking up to like 200 comments and wanting to like them all but being too lazy to. ;-;

JumpyJoey posted: »

The zero is so tempting... Also, zero likes = probably new comment = more content = living thread. So new comments = life and I always like life.

• Speak for yourself, I like 'em all xD

What sucks is waking up to like 200 comments and wanting to like them all but being too lazy to. ;-;

• hey we're not so different , I'm also a background member , people don't talk about me , people forget about my existence if they don't see me . and I'm cool with it too , more like I got used to it , but hey not everybody becomes popular and many times life is easier when you're not popular , I'm quiet because I've promised myself to stop being so off topic all the time because it's not helping the thread at all

No probz, it happens to everyone ^-^ What I meant is that I'm usually a background member, the type you don't notice is missing and proba

• You're welcome! Truly, you're an incredible writer! I hope you'll post more :3

Oh, thank you!!! Having someone say my work is well-written is just.. it's awesome

• wolfy pls ;_____;

Just like Rhyiona... hahaha... oh, I made myself sad. ;-;

• That's dedication, Joey!

Speak for yourself, I like 'em all xD

• edited September 2015

help me i JUST EMBARRASSED MYSELF SO BAD AND I'M VERY WORRIED.

• sry bud. </3

wolfy pls ;_____;

• Did you eat too much bacon? Or fuck potatoes?

help me i JUST EMBARRASSED MYSELF SO BAD AND I'M VERY WORRIED.

• Sorry for no diary yet, been working on a story instead since it's been around a week of drought from me lmao

• nope it was much worse i can't even speak right now i'm too embarrassed i think i need to hide

Did you eat too much bacon? Or fuck potatoes?

• C'mon, if you didn't fuck potatoes it CAN'T be that bad. What's up? : >>

nope it was much worse i can't even speak right now i'm too embarrassed i think i need to hide

• Well, it's true that some of us are destined for greatness and some of us are meant to cheer them on. And no, you don't really get over the feeling of wanting to be in the spotlight for once, but you do learn to like the one who is and that's an important thing to do.

And you, sticking to the mission despite being in the shadow of "greater" men, that's true dedication and loyalty. You deserve more recognition than you get ^-^

hey we're not so different , I'm also a background member , people don't talk about me , people forget about my existence if they don't see

• I sent the wrong message to the wrong person and now they're very worried. I'm literally shaking right now as they're replying. ;-;

C'mon, if you didn't fuck potatoes it CAN'T be that bad. What's up? : >>

• Awww, stop it, you're too nice! I'll definitely write more after this encouragement :D

LunaBlaze13 posted: »

You're welcome! Truly, you're an incredible writer! I hope you'll post more

• Was it something they shouldn't know about? If it bothers you too much you could ask them to just forget the whole thing because it makes you so uncomfortable, I'm sure they would understand...

I sent the wrong message to the wrong person and now they're very worried. I'm literally shaking right now as they're replying. ;-;

• Ahh I see then.

I thought you were talking about that kind of ban were you get banned for talking about a person who got banned.

No no, you misunderstand. He posted a picture taken from a website which gives you an automatic ban. He'll be back in a week. What I mean

• aw sorry that I hurt you ;'[

but that's the thing with me Fish , I don't like guys that I don't know , it's as simple as that , I have a different point of view on this world compared to yours , generalizing may not be a good idea , but it's what we do anyway , we'll continue to generalize because that's how we are , don't you see how we generalize each other everyday , it's human nature

HellFish posted: »

That hurt me a bit to be honest, but I'm sure you didn't mean any offense. I'm tired and when I'm tired I tend to take some things more pers

Sign in to comment in this discussion.