Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• cman big brotha

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Sorry for no diary yet, been working on a story instead since it's been around a week of drought from me lmao

• It's not that bad now that I think about it, but I panic very easily. I just sent my friend a text saying 'Get the eggs' and I meant to send it to my boyfriend, he went out shopping but he's back now. I sound quite pathetic, but I panic too often. XD

Was it something they shouldn't know about? If it bothers you too much you could ask them to just forget the whole thing because it makes you so uncomfortable, I'm sure they would understand...

• Stop pushing your brother!

cman big brotha

• im leaving

and not because you are highly offending me or that im scared of sauce gifs, i just have to go up early today.

don't test me mr nurse

• But you deserve it! I look forward to seeing what you come up with :D

JumpyJoey posted: »

Awww, stop it, you're too nice! I'll definitely write more after this encouragement

• I haven't actually seen that yet, though there's been some people threatening to keep talking about banned members.

What I find sad is that we're not allowed to talk about them so after the initial commotion we don't. So then that person feels forgotten even though we may be thinking about them the entire time.

Quiff posted: »

Ahh I see then. I thought you were talking about that kind of ban were you get banned for talking about a person who got banned.

• Don't worry about it, Wolf. We can all be patient and wait. Post it whenever you want. :)

Sorry for no diary yet, been working on a story instead since it's been around a week of drought from me lmao

• :(

Eryka posted: »

Stop pushing your brother!

• edited September 2015

Why were we discussing if we don't like one another?

• enter image description here

cman big brotha

• That's a point! (READ FIFTY SHADES OF GREY)

kristi78968 posted: »

• Thank you, it's just been a busy week but hopefully things are back on track starting tomorrow :)

Don't worry about it, Wolf. We can all be patient and wait. Post it whenever you want.

• enter image description here

Beats me, I guess Hazza just wanted to know?

• im trying

cman big brotha

• Do you actually have problems with people who haven't done anything to you?

Brawl posted: »

you really want me to tell you this right here , right now ?

• hell I deserve a better life , but that's fate ;_;... poor and cruel fate

Well, it's true that some of us are destined for greatness and some of us are meant to cheer them on. And no, you don't really get over the

• Nothing wrong about panicking because of small things, you should try to be calm though, especially if it's not a big deal haha. Just curious, why would your friend get worried because you told them to get the eggs? :D

It's not that bad now that I think about it, but I panic very easily. I just sent my friend a text saying 'Get the eggs' and I meant to send it to my boyfriend, he went out shopping but he's back now. I sound quite pathetic, but I panic too often. XD

• You can't help how busy your life is, as long as you're not stressing out. I'll be looking forward to it. :)

Thank you, it's just been a busy week but hopefully things are back on track starting tomorrow

• well i hope you dream of sasuke as a nurse

hah

Quiff posted: »

im leaving and not because you are highly offending me or that im scared of sauce gifs, i just have to go up early today.

• Thank you! Hopefully it's up soon. :)

You can't help how busy your life is, as long as you're not stressing out. I'll be looking forward to it.

• My friend likes to take things out of context, and that was a perfect example for him to use, there. I've been a panicked since I was young, though. :3

Nothing wrong about panicking because of small things, you should try to be calm though, especially if it's not a big deal haha. Just curious, why would your friend get worried because you told them to get the eggs?

• i didnt mean harsh -,-

im trying

• I don't know! And I post one little comment, next thing I know I'm turning into a freaking poet!

• Yeah, no one should question this group's huge amount of love! That is as natural as breathing.

• edited September 2015

Joey Burns - Tam O'Shanter

I don't know! And I post one little comment, next thing I know I'm turning into a freaking poet!

• problems ? they're not problems , just a thing that I have against them

Green613 posted: »

Do you actually have problems with people who haven't done anything to you?

• Too soon... the gif reminds me of John. :'(

Beats me, I guess Hazza just wanted to know?

• Well, what is it?

problems ? they're not problems , just a thing that I have against them

• You should tell them to CALM down too. :D Eggs are now a code name for CODE RED.

My friend likes to take things out of context, and that was a perfect example for him to use, there. I've been a panicked since I was young, though.

• Oh shit, you've discovered my secret identity :o

Joey Burns - Tam O'Shanter

• Well, I've got to get up at 7am tomorrow, so I'm going to get some rest now. Speak to you all tomorrow!

Sweet Rhyiona dreams! <3

• Exactly what I thought, let us stay strong for our fallen warrior. ;-;

HellFish posted: »

Too soon... the gif reminds me of John.

• None shall know this secret, it is between us and only us. ;)

Oh shit, you've discovered my secret identity

• Am I the only one currently who is getting really... really... shitty internet connection right now?

• I dont understand , why do you want to know ?

Green613 posted: »

Well, what is it?

• Goodnight! :)

Well, I've got to get up at 7am tomorrow, so I'm going to get some rest now. Speak to you all tomorrow! Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• Aw man, you gotta get up early on a Sunday? That sucks.

Goodnight, Cara <3

Well, I've got to get up at 7am tomorrow, so I'm going to get some rest now. Speak to you all tomorrow! Sweet Rhyiona dreams!

• Because I don't like tension between people for no reason/an unknown reason. If someone did something wrong they can fix it.

I dont understand , why do you want to know ?

• I thank you kindly, ma'am.

None shall know this secret, it is between us and only us.

• me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me

Am I the only one currently who is getting really... really... shitty internet connection right now?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.