Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Now armis is getting onto me again for his fic, no one else here has reviewed my stuff...

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Sorry, dude, I need to learn to split my time better, just lots of things to do recently.

• No you don't m8. People make mistakes all the time. Just like I did yesterday.....

HazzatheMan posted: »

Really? :P Seriously though, this is why I have such a low view of myself. I always seem to make things worse!

• تسعة وستون

Eryka posted: »

Sewidak sangang

• What did you do yesterday?

No you don't m8. People make mistakes all the time. Just like I did yesterday.....

• Who's not?

Lol, I am Lonely though...

• edited September 2015

Alright here it is, almost perfectly describes me. ;)

enter image description here

Okay guys, let's DO IT! Your task is simple: Draw yourself. It doesn't matter how good you are, everyone will use the same template. Just draw yourself. Here's the template: I'll post mine later.

• I accidentally spit gum in my friend's hair.

What did you do yesterday?

• Who have you asked?

Now armis is getting onto me again for his fic, no one else here has reviewed my stuff...

• JulieXD GaredandBacon.... Uhhhh, Kruzii.

Who's not?

• pap is right anyone in here?

LXIX ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°) EDIT : Come on guys!!! It's Roman Numbers!?

• Шестдесет и nwuf

تسعة وستون

• Keyword there is accidentally :)

I accidentally spit gum in my friend's hair.

• I know rhonu wants to play TWAU before she starts reading it...

I definitely asked nohuhhuh and some others. Reviews are what keeps me going!

Who have you asked?

• I think the reason it might be taking a while it's because it's a multichaptered story and most people don't review chapter by chapter. Or at least I think most people don't, I'm not used to FF.net.

I know rhonu wants to play TWAU before she starts reading it... I definitely asked nohuhhuh and some others. Reviews are what keeps me going!

• Cricket.....Cricket.....cough.....cough....

• The review system is the most basic thing about FF.net though. Uploading stuff is arguably the most complex.

I'm not asking for a review on every single chapter (only armis37 and TheZorkij are nice enough to do that for me) but something would be pleasing :(

When I finally have the time to write that Rhyiona Crossover fanfic and post it here chapter by chapter, who am I gonna trust to read it all and comment on it afterwards?

I think the reason it might be taking a while it's because it's a multichaptered story and most people don't review chapter by chapter. Or at least I think most people don't, I'm not used to FF.net.

• cough LXIX cough

Cricket.....Cricket.....cough.....cough....

• I guess one of them would be me, if it is then just PM me about it. I take criticism lightly.

Brawl posted: »

No no , I meant that somebody here does dislike you , but it's not me. I think you forgot that you're one of my best friends here , you

• Probably more people than the TWAU story because everyone here has played tftb, I think. :P Even if they don't understand everything about TWAU it's not too hard to get a gist, I think.

The review system is the most basic thing about FF.net though. Uploading stuff is arguably the most complex. I'm not asking for a review

• Heres me :P

Okay guys, let's DO IT! Your task is simple: Draw yourself. It doesn't matter how good you are, everyone will use the same template. Just draw yourself. Here's the template: I'll post mine later.

• No, I like everyone on the forums except for a few but let's not worry about them.

Does anyone here dislike me? I'm serious btw...

• edited September 2015

When you're about to score some Rhyiona but Telltale doesnt want you to

enter image description here

• And I'm not one of those few?

No, I like everyone on the forums except for a few but let's not worry about them.

• Yes, you're not one of those few.

And I'm not one of those few?

• <3

Love your t-shirt.

• Tfw Wolf has 109,000 Likes and you have only 19,000 :'(

• Going to sleep earlier than usual, headache still hasn't left me alone... hope I wake up without it.

• Clearly he cheated. He doesnt have 100k likes. Thats like, not possible, cant happen, nopity nope.

Tfw Wolf has 109,000 Likes and you have only 19,000

• edited September 2015

Although why did I only just now notice that you don't have a mouth or a nose! I'm not judging you, but that's pretty unusual. ;>>

• Don't let the migraine bite.

Going to sleep earlier than usual, headache still hasn't left me alone... hope I wake up without it.

• edited September 2015

he only posts in this thread and ppl from here upvote eachothers comments always

cheats hax this is against the rules

im almost at 40k tho which puts me at a strong second place for highest like count

Poogers555 posted: »

Clearly he cheated. He doesnt have 100k likes. Thats like, not possible, cant happen, nopity nope.

• I'm at LXIX % as we speak

cough LXIX cough

• tfw when 3:30 am is an early time for wolf to go to bed.

Going to sleep earlier than usual, headache still hasn't left me alone... hope I wake up without it.

• Night bro :)

• (Excluding rhonu)

Who here still has to leave reviews on my stories on FF.net? I'm waiting with failing patience now :)

• I forgot to add it fam

Although why did I only just now notice that you don't have a mouth or a nose! I'm not judging you, but that's pretty unusual. ;>>

• Ooh! I didn't know you write! :D

(Excluding rhonu) Who here still has to leave reviews on my stories on FF.net? I'm waiting with failing patience now

• edited September 2015

HazzatheMan on FF.net and DeviantArt :)

I write Fables/TWAU fanfiction. If you wanna read my stuff, start with The Devil Among Us Act 1. And please please PLEASE leave reviews on chapters!! <3

Plus didn't you see John's comments about wanting me to write smut for him?

Ooh! I didn't know you write!

• Thank you!

It's hard though, I can only keep it in for so long! Like all of us...

I 100% agree. The degree and coke spam has always pissed me off so I'm happy someone came out and said it. I'm trying to give you pointer

Sign in to comment in this discussion.