Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I don't read fanfics sorry

HazzatheMan posted: »

Morning! And it's nice to know that SOMEONE understands my pain as a writer: @twdgirl43 Thank you Sandra for becoming a Follower of my

• Why not?

Kawaiii posted: »

I don't read fanfics sorry

• Afternoon ^-^

Wait wait wait you've been in touch with Sandra?! How is she? :(

But I haven't played TWAU, it's hard for me to understand what's going on and if I wrote a review it would be all jumbled... should I try anyway?

Morning! And it's nice to know that SOMEONE understands my pain as a writer: @twdgirl43 Thank you Sandra for becoming a Follower of my

• Kids are assholes, tbh :P

Haha, now I'm a bit worried about the coming years x)

I was called other things as well. Sigh Fuck high-school, I was so pathetic back then!

• enter image description here

• edited September 2015

Good morning!

You know she's banned for a month, right? If you want to tell her, send her a PM on FFN. ;)

That was probably not directed at me, but as for reading your stories, I'll try to at some point, but I have so much stuff to read/watch/work on in school that I can't make any promises. And I suck at reviews anyway, so I wouldn't be much help in this aspect. :(

• Lol, it's still morning for me :)

I have not. I checked my emails this morning and it said that 'Twdgirl43 has' and then it said she had reviewed a couple of chapters and followed/favorited some of my stories and my account...

If you haven't played TWAU or read the Fables comics, then I guess don't bother? You could if you wanted to, but my fics are really not beginner-friendly :(

JumpyJoey posted: »

Afternoon ^-^ Wait wait wait you've been in touch with Sandra?! How is she? But I haven't played TWAU, it's hard for me to understand what's going on and if I wrote a review it would be all jumbled... should I try anyway?

• I'd gladly check out your work but I'm not really into TWAU. I mean I played it once but that's it. Do you have works of other games?

• If you can remember the characters from the game then I guess you could read it? I use characters from the Fables comics as well though...

And the answer to that other question is no... For now.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I'd gladly check out your work but I'm not really into TWAU. I mean I played it once but that's it. Do you have works of other games?

• that thing must be gender confused

I FINALLY CAUGHT IT, IT'S SO RARE OMFG

• Hey :)

I know that, but I tagged her, and she's probably viewing this thread normally too :P

Only do so if you feel you can...

HellFish posted: »

Good morning! You know she's banned for a month, right? If you want to tell her, send her a PM on FFN. That was probably not directed

• Yup, I know. Time zones, man... xD

Aw damn. If you can get in touch with her, tell her I miss her, please?

Okay. I really need to play it, it sounds so cool!

Lol, it's still morning for me I have not. I checked my emails this morning and it said that 'Twdgirl43 has' and then it said she had re

• We were between the ages of 12 and 17 during that time...

Don't be, it gets better as you get older! :D

Kids are assholes, tbh :P Haha, now I'm a bit worried about the coming years x)

• Sooo is anyone else excited for Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon...? No...? ;-;

Kinda tempted to make a team named Rhys and Fiona lmao

• edited September 2015

oops double post

have a penguin instead

enter image description here

• I played it like last year and I've never even read any comics.. I'm just not really into that game so I've never even read any stories about it, sorry :(

If you ever write a fanfic for another game (TFTB for example) then I'll check it out.

If you can remember the characters from the game then I guess you could read it? I use characters from the Fables comics as well though... And the answer to that other question is no... For now.

• Nah. I'm not really into Pokemon :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Sooo is anyone else excited for Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon...? No...? ;-; Kinda tempted to make a team named Rhys and Fiona lmao

• I want that penguin as my pet ;-;

oops double post have a penguin instead

• Where are you based again?

I'll send her a PM on there later :) Tbh she's probably viewing this thread anyways... Just not on an account :P

TWAU is my favorite TTG!! It got me to spend hundreds of pounds on the entire collection of Fables comics AND it made me into a fanfiction writer! XD I recommend it to anyone who likes video games.

Yup, I know. Time zones, man... xD Aw damn. If you can get in touch with her, tell her I miss her, please? Okay. I really need to play it, it sounds so cool!

• Lol, double post :P

• Ok I'll make it easier on everyone:

If you haven't played TWAU or read the Fables comics.... Don't bother reading my stuff on FF.net, chances are you'll be clueless to most of what is in there

• is that u?

• edited September 2015

I don't really read fanfics either but I'll be willing to read yours on my free time.

Post the link.

You read my fanfictions?

• I see... :'(

Hang on I have to PM you the next part.

I played it like last year and I've never even read any comics.. I'm just not really into that game so I've never even read any stories about it, sorry If you ever write a fanfic for another game (TFTB for example) then I'll check it out.

• Still kids. I see 'em every day :P

If you say so...

We were between the ages of 12 and 17 during that time... Don't be, it gets better as you get older!

• it's @Kruzii obviously

Kawaiii posted: »

is that u?

• Okay. (:

I see... Hang on I have to PM you the next part.

• are u spying on her!?

it's @Kruzii obviously

• This is why aliens don't wanna talk to us.

• i have better things to do than spy on a penguin

are u spying on her!?

• wow so much racism

i have better things to do than spy on a penguin

• but they do

ayy lmao

This is why aliens don't wanna talk to us.

• penguinism tyvm

wow so much racism

• Like what? :3

i have better things to do than spy on a penguin

• cute

1000% better drawing than me

• ah, thats jerry, we went to the same school. good to see he's doing fine

Sign in to comment in this discussion.