First act as Hyperion President (rule Hyperion ending)

What would be your first act as Hyperion president? Personally, I'm hoping to summon Yvette to Rhys' new office for a little "chat". :)

Comments

• edited September 2015

THROW YVETTE AND VALLORY OUT OF AN AIRLOCK

• First act: make a gun that turns invisible then participate in a Hyperion finger shootout

• Kill Vaughn, Fiona and Sasha

• Delete AI Jack.

• That reminds me of that Heavy’s taunt..wait a second,now I know where you got the idea from.

First act: make a gun that turns invisible then participate in a Hyperion finger shootout

• edited September 2015

Kill Jack.... again..... as a hollowgram....

THEN KILL YVETTE!

• enter image description here

Clemenem posted: »

Kill Vaughn, Fiona and Sasha

THROW YVETTE AND VALLORY OUT OF AN AIRLOCK

• That depends if I am drunk on power.

But I will save Fiona and Sasha.

Yvette? Oh, I have some ideas for her. Involving a knife and a book written by Ramsay Snow.

• Have Rhys make a bunch of cardboard cut-outs and posters of himself to put around Helios, Jack style

• For a second there I thought u meant Ramsay the cook,seems possible.

That depends if I am drunk on power. But I will save Fiona and Sasha. Yvette? Oh, I have some ideas for her. Involving a knife and a book written by Ramsay Snow.

• edited September 2015

I’m gonna rape Yvette Jack’s style (cuz shes sexy),then offer her a trip to space.

EDIT:Since you people were really confused:

Rape Jack’s style=Strangling

Hope I cleared any misconceptions.

• Invite everyone up to Jack's office and have a nice tea party and live happily ever after

• edited September 2015

I know I'm just messing with you you do get the reverence right? :)

• I know bruh

joshua007 posted: »

I know I'm just messing with you you do get the reverence right?

That's not cool. The first thing.

ZapThroat posted: »

I’m gonna rape Yvette Jack’s style (cuz shes sexy),then offer her a trip to space. EDIT:Since you people were really confused: Rape Jack’s style=Strangling Hope I cleared any misconceptions.

• C’mone,I’m the president of Hyperion,I can do what I want.And it’s called Jack’s style for a reason.

...... That's not cool. The first thing.

• Wouldn't milkshakes be more appropriate?

Poogers555 posted: »

Invite everyone up to Jack's office and have a nice tea party and live happily ever after

• Nah, that stuff puts a hole in your chest.

Wouldn't milkshakes be more appropriate?

• Throw Yvette, August, and Vallory out an airlock (or down the trapdoor, whichever works), find Vaughn, and take up Jack's advice if you say "Live the good life" (for those of you that don't know, it's traveling the the galaxy with Sasha).

• edited September 2015

Flay Yvette alive, burn Vallory and August alive and free Fiona and Sasha ofc. T_T

Clemenem posted: »

Kill Vaughn, Fiona and Sasha

• Invade Westeros and take the Iron Throne.

• And help the Forresters kill the Whitehills ;)

Invade Westeros and take the Iron Throne.

• "This Yvette's so under cooked I can still hear her betrayal."

For a second there I thought u meant Ramsay the cook,seems possible.

• Is there any reason you're being a dick and spoiling the game?

• Its unused, not ep 5 audio

Is there any reason you're being a dick and spoiling the game?

• edited September 2015

I don't remember Jack raping anyone... I mean this universe might be dark at times, but definetely not that dark.

enter image description here

C’mone,I’m the president of Hyperion,I can do what I want.And it’s called Jack’s style for a reason.

• What about Finch and Kroger? What you going to do to them? ;-;

Throw Yvette, August, and Vallory out an airlock (or down the trapdoor, whichever works), find Vaughn, and take up Jack's advice if you say "Live the good life" (for those of you that don't know, it's traveling the the galaxy with Sasha).

• C’mone people,RAPE,You still don’t get it?

And if anyone remember that scene in ep3 on top of the caravan when he admits that if he had worked with his enemies,he would’ve been setting on the beach doing graphic things to the local ladies,that’s basically rape.

I don't remember Jack raping anyone... I mean this universe might be dark at times, but definetely not that dark.

• Haha rape... funny...

I'm pretty sure every lady would want to get it on with Jack, and that's not rape since there's consent from both sides.

C’mone people,RAPE,You still don’t get it? And if anyone remember that scene in ep3 on top of the caravan when he admits that if he h

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited September 2015

Push some funds to TTG and tell them to remake GoT. Properly this time.

• Personal butlers.

What about Finch and Kroger? What you going to do to them? ;-;

• edited September 2015

Edit: In all seriousness, though, Game of Thrones is great just the way it is. If you tell Telltale to remake it, then you will see that it will be much worse.

Leluch123 posted: »

Push some funds to TTG and tell them to remake GoT. Properly this time.

• I don’t think ladies would want to make out with a psychotic mass murderer who wears a face on his face,only Nisha did so (and maybe Moxxxi) because she is also a psycho like him.

Haha rape... funny... I'm pretty sure every lady would want to get it on with Jack, and that's not rape since there's consent from both sides.

• I can't kill Lee and Bigby, I'll probably just make them Assistant Vice Janitors.

What about Finch and Kroger? What you going to do to them? ;-;

• You neither.

I can do it cause Jack would've done it (he didn't) is not an excuse for a horrible thing like rape.

I don’t think ladies would want to make out with a psychotic mass murderer who wears a face on his face,only Nisha did so (and maybe Moxxxi) because she is also a psycho like him.

• But you would kill August ;-;

August aint that bad, he's a pretty cool cat

I can't kill Lee and Bigby, I'll probably just make them Assistant Vice Janitors.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.