Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I have the impression that me, Wolfanus and Elliott are the last people alive in the thread

• Elliott went to sleep so me and you are alive.

The rest played the Game of Thrones or became walkers. Or both xD

Eryka posted: »

I have the impression that me, Wolfanus and Elliott are the last people alive in the thread

• That's like mostly the main reason you'd never want to be king in that place, you'd have to sit in that thing all day.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Must be uncomfortable

• There's also CrazedRabbit

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Elliott went to sleep so me and you are alive. The rest played the Game of Thrones or became walkers. Or both xD

• Oh yeah.

We are the survivors of House Rhyiona :p

There's also CrazedRabbit

• And me, and me, I just got back!

I have the impression that me, Wolfanus and Elliott are the last people alive in the thread

• Welcome back, Joey! ^-^

JumpyJoey posted: »

And me, and me, I just got back!

• I'm sure they're all dead because of a zombies apocalypse, maybe I should pack my stuff right now and call my family to tell them that they have to prepare themselves to survive

Oh yeah. We are the survivors of House Rhyiona

• Hiya ^-^

So what are we doing? I get the feeling we should be preparing to ward off a zombie attack by the looks of this thread.

Welcome back, Joey! ^-^

• Browsing this for me is like:nope nope nope nope nope nope nope..

enter image description here

Rhys' Sex Chair.

• If I can plug my tablet/phone during the zombies apocalypse, at least I would have some web series to watch

Hiya ^-^ So what are we doing? I get the feeling we should be preparing to ward off a zombie attack by the looks of this thread.

• I don't know. Be prepared for the worst thing of all times. A Wight/White walker invasion in the thread.

Probably most of us are wights :P

Hiya ^-^ So what are we doing? I get the feeling we should be preparing to ward off a zombie attack by the looks of this thread.

• Bring a portable charger and buy lots of 4G, you have nothing to lose!

If I can plug my tablet/phone during the zombies apocalypse, at least I would have some web series to watch

• Not in the thread, IRL

I don't know. Be prepared for the worst thing of all times. A Wight/White walker invasion in the thread. Probably most of us are wights :P

• Hey, I really think you should open the spoiler tag beneath this, you'll love it! :D

ZapThroat posted: »

Browsing this for me is like:nope nope nope nope nope nope nope..

• Oh yeah.

We need some torches and dragon glasses.

Not in the thread, IRL

• Going to sleep for an hour or so bc of school tomorrow :/

So, um, guys? What are you plans for today...? Sorry, I'm not very good at starting conversations ;___;

• Alright, I'm stocking up on food and matches, and I'll have to go out to scavenge for ammo.

Anything else?

I don't know. Be prepared for the worst thing of all times. A Wight/White walker invasion in the thread. Probably most of us are wights :P

• I downloaded some web series and I also have a 4 G of Wi-Fi every 1 month, I should think to buy a portable charger that charge when you walk

Bring a portable charger and buy lots of 4G, you have nothing to lose!

• Good, you're all set. Got a gun? You'll need it for sure.

I downloaded some web series and I also have a 4 G of Wi-Fi every 1 month, I should think to buy a portable charger that charge when you walk

• Eh, I'm gonna have to go to sleep soon myself though, since I like to be awake in school.

There's also CrazedRabbit

• Wow... I feel sorry for you, m8. ;___;

Well, friday was my first day at school and A) I got a ball on my face and B) I returned back home with a headache cuz all of my classmates were screaming all the time. I think I'm going to have the worst school year on my life ;-;

• Yeah, me too :/

Going to sleep for an hour or so bc of school tomorrow

• I already did,and I regret everything.

Hey, I really think you should open the spoiler tag beneath this, you'll love it!

• For an hour? :P

Going to sleep for an hour or so bc of school tomorrow

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

If there's a real zombies apocalypse, you shouldn't hide in your closet or fight like a savage, stay on the top of a roof and wait until the first "wave" of zombies end

Alright, I'm stocking up on food and matches, and I'll have to go out to scavenge for ammo. Anything else?

• Do you have a dragon glass? :/

We need it so we can kill the white walkers :/

Alright, I'm stocking up on food and matches, and I'll have to go out to scavenge for ammo. Anything else?

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

What about a sword? My mom really have one.

Good, you're all set. Got a gun? You'll need it for sure.

• Well don't say I didn't warn you.

Oh wait, I didn't. But my cheery demeanor should've been suspicious enough!

I already did,and I regret everything.

• I know, but I'll be hella bored if I'm stuck on a roof, might as well pass the time by shooting zombies.

If there's a real zombies apocalypse, you shouldn't hide in your closet or fight like a savage, stay on the top of a roof and wait until the first "wave" of zombies end

• I know,I’m

Well don't say I didn't warn you. Oh wait, I didn't. But my cheery demeanor should've been suspicious enough!

• I think I've got some somewhere...

Do you have a dragon glass? We need it so we can kill the white walkers

• Good for chopping heads off, I guess.

I was gonna suggest a knife but this is better.

What about a sword? My mom really have one.

• "Take your time." - Bowen to a Frey Soldier

I think I've got some somewhere...

• In an hour*

:p:P:w:c

For an hour? :P

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

I also have some knives

Good for chopping heads off, I guess. I was gonna suggest a knife but this is better.

• Aw, no, don't say that, man. Everybody makes mistakes :D

I know,I’m

• Should I say goodnight?

Eh, I'm gonna have to go to sleep soon myself though, since I like to be awake in school.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

And after you'll die because you've attracted every zombies

I know, but I'll be hella bored if I'm stuck on a roof, might as well pass the time by shooting zombies.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.