Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I'm glad we agree.

Well you don't have to tell me, to be honest anything that had something to do with Dorne was idiotic and upsetting! Oberyn's wife whatever that bitch's name was is an illogical selfish moron who is too stupid to be even believable. In GoT innocents always suffer but her reasons are ridiculous. She's like a badly written version of Cersei.

And yea I do hope they will manage to bring the quality back to the top (reference intended), currently I could say that I like Telltale's GoT more too. And that isn't a compliment.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

The whole Dorne thing? That was the worst thing in the series. Oh and something that upsetted me in the finale, Myrcella pays for a man's

• Tomorrow is the last day of school for me.

• u wut m8?

Tomorrow is the last day of school for me.

• Wait, what?! O.o

Tomorrow is the last day of school for me.

• You heard meh.

u wut m8?

• edited September 2015

She's like a badly written version of Cersei.

I couldn't agree more.

I do hope they will manage to bring the quality back to the top

Yeah, it will be very bad if the show becomes bad before even season 8 comes around.

Something that still keeps me in the show is that none character is safe, especially main characters, cause that's one of the main reasons why I watch Game of Thrones. Jon's death scene was good enough to keep me still around the show but who knows for how long? But I think they kill all the admirable characters too soon. Let's just hope Melisandre will revive Jon Snow. Oh and one thing: If HBO kills Tyrion before the finale of season 8 (which I think it will be the perfect time for him to die since he's very great) then GoT is dead for me. And do you know why I think they should kill Tyrion in the finale of GoT? ;)

I'm glad we agree. Well you don't have to tell me, to be honest anything that had something to do with Dorne was idiotic and upsetting! O

• Hola, Official. How are you, today? ^-^

hola

• Gud hbu

Hola, Official. How are you, today? ^-^

• I'm good, thank you for asking :3

Gud hbu

• "Opinions are like assholes, in that mine's the best" - Stephen Colbert

enter image description here

"Opinions are like assholes. The people you hate all have them, and they all stink." - My dad.

• Guess where I am?

• Eight seasons are more than enough, if they suddenly will choose to go with more it would be quite silly.

That's probably one of the reasons many people watch this show, they're not used to seeing such a great amount of main characters dying so often. It's good that deaths just happen (of course you can clearly see when a character's current story arc is not nearly enough finished to kill them but anyway), in real life many do die "too soon". Jon's death was ok but they kinda failed that too, it should have shown that he was killed because he actually did make a really risky and controversial decision and many didn't agree with that. Now it only felt like he was murdered because little Olly's mommy and papa are gone and he wants revenge :(, seriously I don't like that character. Also I've been hoping every season that Melisandre would die. :D

And no they can't ever kill Tyrion, he's going to sit on the Iron Throne! Haha. I've been thinking that no one is going to reign the whole kingdom after the end, everything will be just in ruins. That's what Dany's vision of the Iron Throne and snow could mean, or that the North will be ruling now, who knows (Jon Snow!). GRRM said though that he and the main writers of the TV series are going to have the same person sitting on the throne at the end, so I guess it (maybe) won't be a utter chaos after all. It would be fun to see Dany winning THE GAME and then executing Tyrion as the final "real" Lannister. ;>>

She's like a badly written version of Cersei. I couldn't agree more. I do hope they will manage to bring the quality back to t

• School.

Eryka posted: »

Guess where I am?

• school

Guess where I am?

• enter image description here

School.

• enter image description here

ABigBadWolf posted: »

school

• Asher is better. lol

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Rhysha is better. lol

• There's a party in hell? Is this possible?

Partying enter link description here

• If it's a reaaaaaaally bad party, yes. :D

There's a party in hell? Is this possible?

• Bye, I have to go in my Math Class, it's not so boring.

• No! Just no.

That bitch better not execute Tyrion. D:

If she does, then I hope she dies, too >:(

Eight seasons are more than enough, if they suddenly will choose to go with more it would be quite silly. That's probably one of the reas

• When I was going to write this message I almost threw up

Probably because you were listening to that song

Hi! When I was going to write this message I almost threw up wtf, I don't know is it the monday or you people that makes me sick... jk, you guys couldn't make me sick enter link description here

• oh
    you
    didn't

When I was going to write this message I almost threw up Probably because you were listening to that song

• Yeah.

Wait, what?! O.o

• reaaaaaaally bad party

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

If it's a reaaaaaaally bad party, yes.

• I got nauseous

oh you didn't

• Too short answer my friend, I put my heart into that message! ;_;

And c'mon don't call her a bitch, that's not nice. : < Tyrion's my favourite too but it would be cool if that happened. She will use Tyrion's skills, but she can't ever forgive the Lannisters! Doesn't sound too far fetched.

No! Just no. That bitch better not execute Tyrion. If she does, then I hope she dies, too >:(

• Well, if she tries to use Tyrion's skills, then I think she will fail.

Tyrion's too smart to fall for that and I bet that he knows that she may wants to kill him if she takes the Iron Throne.

But if the opposite will happen, then I think that will be a very bad writing. I mean come on, Tyrion is x100 smarter than Dany.

And yeah, calling her bitch is kinda too much :/

Too short answer my friend, I put my heart into that message! ;_; And c'mon don't call her a bitch, that's not nice. : < Tyrion's my f

• edited September 2015

I have "EightiesClothesphobia"

This calmed me down

enter link description here

and this

pls

• Dat ass ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I have "EightiesClothesphobia" This calmed me down enter link description here and this enter link description here

• edited September 2015

It's not a matter of smartness or anything, it's just something that happens. :D Tyrion wants to help her (after everything) at least that's what's going to happen. It isn't too unbelievable to think of smart men who can't always see every little detail, even when Tyrion usually does. Dany doesn't seem like a cunning bitch anyway so he might start trusting her at some point and forget the possibility of her hatred of the Lannisters still being targeted against Tyrion himself, no matter that he hates his family. Dany isn't someone like Cersei after all where you can immediately tell that you couldn't trust her any day. So maybe after everything, if Dany takes back the throne she might just suddenly want to have her final revenge and Tyrion couldn't anticipate that because they had formed some kind of bond of trust during the whole war. That's easy to think about because it would be a regular plot twist in any movie, a cliche if you may, but cliches don't matter if you use them well and in a fitting way. I just like to speculate, nothing too serious. Only one of my scenarios. :D

Well, if she tries to use Tyrion's skills, then I think she will fail. Tyrion's too smart to fall for that and I bet that he knows that s

• If you hate the 80s I'm sure you would hate me. ;>>

I have "EightiesClothesphobia" This calmed me down enter link description here and this enter link description here

• edited September 2015

EightiesClothesphobia

Clothes

You're a piece of cloth? How do you type!?!?!

If you hate the 80s I'm sure you would hate me. ;>>

• They are part of the 80s! :D

EightiesClothesphobia Clothes You're a piece of cloth? How do you type!?!?!

• They aren't mammals

Jesus Christ.....

Typing Clothes and Mammals into the Google search engine gets you this!?!?!

I'm never going back to Kmart ever again

They are part of the 80s!

• I posted this song like yesterday but I love it so I have to post it again.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.