Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Me flirting with my crush today:

Me: What are you up to?

Her: Nothing.

Me: Cool.

Awkward silence while I'm just sitting next to her on the bench

Bell rings

THANK YOU

I suck at flirting.

You guys are so lewd give me tips

• Your love advice is top notch.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

advice #787 : don't use that line on anyone

• edited September 2015

I'll add you on steam if you want doe

If you want

jesus, Im getting more and more blind

If you really wanna get a free copy of Postal 2, add me on steam.

• No don't

I can probably sell a shit item from my tf2 inventory.

If you really wanna.

• Really? :o

I have like £12 on steam right now. POSTAL 2 FOR ALL!

• Bitch please, I bought an Dead Presidents Brown Bomber worth 57 keys (which is like what, $100 dollars or something?)

I don't have money because I bought 9 keys in TF2!

• always

Your love advice is top notch.

• edited September 2015

You: Hey girl are there any mice in your stomach?

Girl: No

You: well you got a pretty nice pussy then.

This is going to get you killed.

Me flirting with my crush today: Me: What are you up to? Her: Nothing. Me: Cool. Awkward silence while I'm just sitting next to her on the bench Bell rings THANK YOU I suck at flirting. You guys are so lewd give me tips

• Add me first C:
    Le Steam

I'll add you on steam if you want doe If you want jesus, Im getting more and more blind

• edited September 2015

@Marijaano7

Guide me.

You: Hey girl are there any mice in your stomach? Girl: No You: well you got a pretty nice pussy then. This is going to get you killed.

• Nice

I was using them for uncrating because I'm a low life fuck.

Maybe we can add eachother on steam so we can play TF2 one time!

Bitch please, I bought an Dead Presidents Brown Bomber worth 57 keys (which is like what, $100 dollars or something?)

• Dude.

Me: stares awkwardly at crush from 5 meters away

Him: leaves

Me: keeps staring

That guy turned out to be an asshole though.

Me flirting with my crush today: Me: What are you up to? Her: Nothing. Me: Cool. Awkward silence while I'm just sitting next to her on the bench Bell rings THANK YOU I suck at flirting. You guys are so lewd give me tips

• Now I feel like I've gotten real far already.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Dude. Me: stares awkwardly at crush from 5 meters away Him: leaves Me: keeps staring That guy turned out to be an asshole though.

• enter image description here

You: Hey girl are there any mice in your stomach? Girl: No You: well you got a pretty nice pussy then. This is going to get you killed.

• HandsomeChefHandsomeChef Banned
    edited September 2015

Yeah, sure I wouldn't mind that. If my Internet connection would stop being a piece of crap. Also don't try your luck on uncarting, I've probably unboxed 100 keys or so, all garbage.

Nice I was using them for uncrating because I'm a low life fuck. Maybe we can add eachother on steam so we can play TF2 one time!

• He's not sure what he's doing.

They're together now and it shouldn't be weird but he's still seriously close to having a stroke and he wonders if he's going to manage to live more than a couple of months if he keeps this up.

His hands shake violently when he's trying to shove the key to open the door and Fiona's incessant tapping of her heel against the floor isn't helping him go any faster.

"Well?"

Rhys knows he's supposed to be trying to impress instead of making a fool out of himself -- the situation is delicate, though, and he's never been good under pressure.

"I'm trying, okay? I think... I think I have the wrong key."

He doesn't but he's not about to let her know he's sweating buckets in an attempt to open his own front door.

Finally. he hears a click and he thinks he's never been more relieved.

Swinging the door open, he gestures inside. He's trying to be a gentleman but the eyeroll she gives him tells him she thinks he's just attempting to be goofy and he's left awkwardly dropping his hand as she waits for him to move.

He flicks the light on and sniffs the air, paranoid that he'd left something burning in the microwave again -- he really needs to quit being so forgetful if he's going to ask this of her -- only to decide he's probably safe this time around.

"So..." he scratches the back of his head, "here we are."

"I can see that."

When he turns to look at her, she's already made her way to the couch and made herself at home. Both arms and legs crossed, she's just staring at him expectantly and he becomes very self-aware of what a bad host he's being.

"Do you want something to drink?"

"No thanks."

Now he just doesn't know what to do.

"You," Fiona suddenly interrupts the beggining of his panic attack, "need to relax already. What's wrong with you today?"

Maybe he should just get on with it, he knows, but everything is easier said than done and courage has never been one of his traits.

Still, looking over at her, she's not laughing like she usually does and it makes him somewhat giddy that she seems genuinely concerned for him. So he swallows thickly and decides that if he doesn't do it now he might not have another chance for a while.

He sits next to her and she scans his face from the corner of her eyes -- she's trying not to sound or look curious but he knows her too well at this point.

"Okay," he takes a deep breath, "I wanted you to meet my new house. That's why I brought you here."

"I kinda... got that already."

He's pretty sure the knot in his throat is going to make him choke but he's already begun and he thinks he couldn't have stop talking even if he wanted.

"Well? What do you think?"

She raises a brow at him and Rhys can't physically bring himself to get more nervous than he already is because he's pretty sure he'd drop dead from a heart attack.

"It's cosy." She finally answers, taking a look around. "Why?"

"Well," his voice doesn't even sound his own anymore, "I'd hope you'd like it if I'm gonna ask you to move in."

Silence.

"What?"

He swears even his head is shaking now but she really doesn't seem to notice.

"I'm asking you," he croaks, "to move in. With me."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

There's silence again and if she doesn't say anything in the next few seconds he's pretty sure he's going to spontaneously combust.

"Alright."

And that's that for him.

He blinks a couple of times after she nods at him wondering if she's just trying to prank him but it's so out of character that he thinks he heard wrong.

"Alright?" He repeats, staring at her.

"That's what I said," she snorts, "and close your mouth, you look like a fish."

He does, but not for long because he still can't believe what's happening; he's never this lucky.

"That... that easy?"

A poke to his nose makes him snap out of it as she scoffs -- he knows she doesn't mean it, it's the way she's always been -- and flicks him right after.

"What did you expect? Some big drama? This isn't some soap opera, Rhys."

Suddenly, he feels very silly.

But he quickly forgets how ridiculous he gets because she rests her head on his shoulder and if she doesn't care then he doesn't either. It's only three in the afternoon but the warmth is making him drowsy and he's close to shutting his eyes and he knows he's going to appreciate spending more time like this from now on.

"Rhys?"

She doesn't look up and he figures the loafing around is getting to her too.

"What about my stuff?"

There's no way he's moving right now.

"Later."

someone asked for this so here you go

forgive me, this took way too long

and sorry for any typos

• Just keep talking to her, you'll get there :)

Now I feel like I've gotten real far already.

• i am back from my holidays!!! i am so excited to come back! <3 i missed you guys and rhyiona so much

enter image description here

• do not use that line! I repeat do not use that line!

You : oh, this is pretty/nice/whatevs

Her : Yeah, it is.

You : Just like you.

this is basic but ok...ish

@Marijaano7 Guide me.

• Welcome back, Rhonu! <3 ^-^

rhonu posted: »

i am back from my holidays!!! i am so excited to come back! i missed you guys and rhyiona so much

• OMG YOU WROTE A FANFIC BLESS YOU WOLFIE ;-;

Hihi it's so cute <3

"I wanted you to meet my new house.

Why does that choice of words make everything so much better? xD

ABigBadWolf posted: »

He's not sure what he's doing. They're together now and it shouldn't be weird but he's still seriously close to having a stroke and he wo

• edited September 2015

Risking it for a biscuit.

Sir Scrubbington The Third

That's my pofile pic

Yeah, sure I wouldn't mind that. If my Internet connection would stop being a piece of crap. Also don't try your luck on uncarting, I've probably unboxed 100 keys or so, all garbage.

• edited September 2015

She's ALWAYS with her best friend, it's hard to talk to her for that reason, either you talk to both of them or nothing.

They both got real awkward when I asked if I can sit next to them, one was like nah then they started fighting then stuff then I got to sit so cool. I got confused.

Just keep talking to her, you'll get there

• I MISSE DTHIS SO MUCH CAN I KISS YOU

ABigBadWolf posted: »

He's not sure what he's doing. They're together now and it shouldn't be weird but he's still seriously close to having a stroke and he wo

"Since you are so smart, tell me what would you do right now?"

"You."

"O////O"

• Aurora, you're back! So many good things are happening today :')

I've missed you lots!

i am back from my holidays!!! i am so excited to come back! i missed you guys and rhyiona so much

• Werlcome back pal!

• We missed you too! How was your holiday? :)

• rhys looks so confident in the first pic but then fiona does her magic

"Since you are so smart, tell me what would you do right now?" "You." "O////O"

• Thanks captain.

do not use that line! I repeat do not use that line! You : oh, this is pretty/nice/whatevs Her : Yeah, it is. You : Just like you. this is basic but ok...ish

• thank you !! <33

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Welcome back, Rhonu! ^-^

• YES AURY YU IZ BACK

• Fiona's magic can change him in a second.

rhys looks so confident in the first pic but then fiona does her magic

• welcome back! we missed you :D

• Putting it into my stockpile of pick up lines I should probably not use.

• Haha, Rhys' face in the last picture xD <3

• Ah, yes, that can be difficult. Well, ask to speak in private? On second thought, that probably seems forward and would make things awkward for both of you :\

I'm confused :P

She's ALWAYS with her best friend, it's hard to talk to her for that reason, either you talk to both of them or nothing. They both got re

• sorry, it took a while cause I was extra busy this week but I'm all good now so back on track B)

Thank you <3

OMG YOU WROTE A FANFIC BLESS YOU WOLFIE ;-; Hihi it's so cute "I wanted you to meet my new house. Why does that choice of words make everything so much better? xD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.