Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• i choped you half how can you listen shit? hahahhahahah

• Yeah, totally... laughs nervously

I'm kinda interested in playing, but I haven't got round to it. TFTB is my first Telltale game :P

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Everyone has played season 2, especially Telltale fans. And the ones who didn't play it may have no interest in TWD at all :P

• Ah, excellent, excellent :D

kristi78968 posted: »

I don't know what you're talking about. Sweeps comment under the rug and winks

• Tried to draw Rhyiona in Chibi-style. And that's what happened. But I need more practice with Rhys' face (first time drawing in this style) O_o

enter image description here

• No,not everyone who is a fan of TellTale has played TWD,there are people who just jumped straight to TFTBL.

And that’s not an excuse to show spoilers,you don’t know what people like.

Everyone has played season 2, especially Telltale fans. And the ones who didn't play it may have no interest in TWD at all :P

• beautiful me loved <3

Houpps posted: »

Tried to draw Rhyiona in Chibi-style. And that's what happened. But I need more practice with Rhys' face (first time drawing in this style) O_o

• edited September 2015

Well, what about TWD pictures above?

The pictures are spoiling the game, too, so... :P

ZapThroat posted: »

No,not everyone who is a fan of TellTale has played TWD,there are people who just jumped straight to TFTBL. And that’s not an excuse to show spoilers,you don’t know what people like.

• They look so cute, I love it ^-^

Tried to draw Rhyiona in Chibi-style. And that's what happened. But I need more practice with Rhys' face (first time drawing in this style) O_o

• Okay, sorry...?

I already posted that fanfiction into this thread with the Gmod picture.

• He is!

XDJulieXD posted: »

Your dad is a genius

• Very cute. Yeah, just work on Rhys' face a bit. :)

• Naww, they're so cute <3

• It’s just pictures of Clementine,nothing too spoilworthy.

Well, what about TWD pictures above? The pictures are spoiling the game, too, so... :P

• that's adorable! Awwwww

• Not spoilworthy at all:

^ How's that picture not spoilworthy?

It’s just pictures of Clementine,nothing too spoilworthy.

• If you don't count the old Sam & Max Games, yeah. TFTB is my first Telltale game.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Yeah, totally... laughs nervously I'm kinda interested in playing, but I haven't got round to it. TFTB is my first Telltale game :P

• this is too cute <3

• Cool, we can be "first TT game" buddies ^-^

If you don't count the old Sam & Max Games, yeah. TFTB is my first Telltale game.

• It’s not really that reveiling,what?Clementine riding Carver’s back,only people who played TWD will know what happens.

Not spoilworthy at all: ^ How's that picture not spoilworthy?

• Ooh, that guy is called Carver?

I'm learning so much here :D

It’s not really that reveiling,what?Clementine riding Carver’s back,only people who played TWD will know what happens.

• I doubt anyone will forget, Kristi. :)

• Yeah,cover your eyes or you will be spoiled.

Ooh, that guy is called Carver? I'm learning so much here

• Well guys here we go again...

• Yeah!

Cool, we can be "first TT game" buddies ^-^

• Clementine riding Carver

It’s not really that reveiling,what?Clementine riding Carver’s back,only people who played TWD will know what happens.

• That's about three months too late. These guys have been taking freely about TWD for ages, I know most of the important happenings, mostly deaths.

Yeah,cover your eyes or you will be spoiled.

• Tfw you try to draw a TT character yet you end up drawing a character that you have in your mind:

• Tfw you can't draw.

Tfw you try to draw a TT character yet you end up drawing a character that you have in your mind:

• Yes! Yes for the first one xD Well, apart from the last part, I'm not that kind of person.

Also hahaha Fiona, you're good x)

lottii-lu posted: »

Well guys here we go again...

• Yeah.. ;___;

Tfw you can't draw.

• edited September 2015

Me neither, but when I saw the post I thought of rhyiona xD

Yes! Yes for the first one xD Well, apart from the last part, I'm not that kind of person. Also hahaha Fiona, you're good x)

• Then go play TWD now before it’s too late,or abandon thread,yeah abandon thread.

That's about three months too late. These guys have been taking freely about TWD for ages, I know most of the important happenings, mostly deaths.

• don't tell me it's Cersei

Tfw you try to draw a TT character yet you end up drawing a character that you have in your mind:

• I was taking about myself, btw.

But I'd still like to see your creation ^-^

Yeah.. ;___;

• No. Of course not.

If I was drawing Cersei, I would say GoT character.

Kawaiii posted: »

don't tell me it's Cersei

• Bläh, why bother? It's probably still gonna be fun to play.

Then go play TWD now before it’s too late,or abandon thread,yeah abandon thread.

• It fits them :D

lottii-lu posted: »

Me neither, but when I saw the post I thought of rhyiona xD

• I miss her too, don't worry, she'll be back in Season 3 (I hope).

ABigBadWolf posted: »

all these Clem posts... I miss Clem. ;-;

• I may show it to you another time.

I don't feel like showing it to the thread soon because 1) I don't draw good and 2) I'm afraid of how the others are going to judge my drawing. I may keep it for myself for now at least. :c

I was taking about myself, btw. But I'd still like to see your creation ^-^

• Rhonu!

Glad you're back :D

rhonu posted: »

i am back from my holidays!!! i am so excited to come back! i missed you guys and rhyiona so much

Sign in to comment in this discussion.