Rhys X Handsome Jack - Is this the true ship?

Comments

• edited September 2015

they are just jealous how good looking we all are

flips hair and walks down the street like a model

lottii-lu posted: »

WHY DOES EVERYONE FEEL THE NEED TO BULLY US! U R ALL A BUNCH OF RHACKS! runs away sobbing

• bless your soul for posting this

Duck_Hunt posted: »

enter link description here

• np

bless your soul for posting this

• Have I just seen (and made) so many ships that Rhack just doesn't affect me?

• So... if handsome jack is just an AI... how would they do... anything...

I should not ask things I do not want an answer to, but oh well fck it. That, and I think out of all the people in the borderverse, handsome jack is 100% heterosexual. Well, except when it comes to himself lol

• Every body is gay when it comes to himself,lol.

So... if handsome jack is just an AI... how would they do... anything... I should not ask things I do not want an answer to, but oh well

• edited September 2015

You know that easter egg from episode 3, with Jack dancing by that plant? Well, who do you think he was dancing for? Rhys is the only person who can see him...

It's practically canon, guys.

• edited September 2015

Ok, I totally tried to find this and can't. For the sake of all things hilarious, someone post a link or a gif PLEASE!!!! >.<

You know that easter egg from episode 3, with Jack dancing by that plant? Well, who do you think he was dancing for? Rhys is the only person who can see him... It's practically canon, guys.

• edited September 2015

So... if handsome jack is just an AI... how would they do... anything...

Remember that it was you who asked this... ¯_(ツ)_/¯

You know that HJ can control Rhys' cyberarm? And near the end of ep3 he said he tried very hard to think about doing Rhys' mom and he wondered if that "bled through at all". That's not to mention Jack wasn't always a hologram.

That, and I think out of all the people in the borderverse, handsome jack is 100% heterosexual.

Short explanation - no one cares. Plus, he is still a heterosexual. In canon.

So... if handsome jack is just an AI... how would they do... anything... I should not ask things I do not want an answer to, but oh well

• enter image description here

You know that easter egg from episode 3, with Jack dancing by that plant? Well, who do you think he was dancing for? Rhys is the only person who can see him... It's practically canon, guys.

• edited September 2015

I thought you shipped Rhyiona...

I trusted you ;-;

• Um... No? At least not in a way narcissistic people are. :D

ZapThroat posted: »

Every body is gay when it comes to himself,lol.

• edited September 2015

OMG I laughed so hard at this reply! Definitely did not think about that. And I had no idea he said that to Rhys. I guessed I missed that one lol.

DeityD posted: »

So... if handsome jack is just an AI... how would they do... anything... Remember that it was you who asked this... ¯_(ツ)_/¯ Yo

• https://33.media.tumblr.com/8e9f063cb7aabec3a86f740d61a86289/tumblr_nqf7d2eVlt1tvoe6eo1_250.gif

Ok, I totally tried to find this and can't. For the sake of all things hilarious, someone post a link or a gif PLEASE!!!! >.<

• Someone has betrayed us.......and you know what we do to betrayal

I thought you shipped Rhyiona... I trusted you ;-;

• edited September 2015

I'm not sure when he does that, I think it happens if you trusted him in ep2 and then reject his offer on the roof of the caravan. In "Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about, TFTB edition" you can find all the outcomes of your decisions and Jack dialogues for that in ep3 (if you'll search for it some pages back).

Here's basically how it goes:
    enter image description here
    the "through at all" part is on the other pic, so I won't post it here cause there are too many gifs and pictures already.

Glad you had a laugh btw. :D

OMG I laughed so hard at this reply! Definitely did not think about that. And I had no idea he said that to Rhys. I guessed I missed that one lol.

• I lol'd so hard at this, as in wake-up-my-sleeping-one-year-old lol'd. Awesome!

• edited September 2015

I- I still like Rhyiona! Please don't hurt me!

I thought you shipped Rhyiona... I trusted you ;-;

• I respect it just like how some people respected my crack ship but I'll have to say

enter image description here

Just accept it, man.

• enter image description here

I- I still like Rhyiona! Please don't hurt me!

• Comes in Rhyiona thread, makes fun of it, says it's just a joke, everyone's like k, then he says this.

k

kaza125 posted: »

Rhys and Jack seems more likely than Rhyiona at this point. LOLOLOL

• As long as you still ship Rhyiona.

• Yeah, love him or hate him - but he's a funny asshole. :)

I lol'd so hard at this, as in wake-up-my-sleeping-one-year-old lol'd. Awesome!

• I will always ship Rhyiona :)

As long as you still ship Rhyiona.

• edited September 2015

I ship Rhys with everyone and everything ... rhysXrhys, rhysXdirt, rhysXsocks, rhysXreese's pieces

• 6.7/10

Not enough abs-IGN.

Leluch123 posted: »

Hilarious XD enter link description here

• Ehhh Rhack it's not my thing honestly, but whatever floats your boat i suppose.

I really like Jack, i really do, but as a villain. I like him to death, in fact i loved killing him :D but as a love interest? Nah. Rhys is too good for this world, too pure for Jack. Of course that's what adds wood to the very kinky fire i've seen in tumblr but it doesn't attract me to it. After all i made him my peasant in my first playthrough just so i could reject hyperion in the end. Ha. >:D

• edited September 2015

Rhys is too good for this world, too pure for Jack.

Though I like the guy but... he's a jerk himself. Not nearly as horrible as Jack (especially Jack that we knew in BL2) but not really the innocent cinnamon roll either.Just because he looks harmless doesn't mean he is (funny thing actually, that became a thing in the games lately (Until dawn and Metal gear V) which is interesting).

Ehhh Rhack it's not my thing honestly, but whatever floats your boat i suppose. I really like Jack, i really do, but as a villain. I like

• Oh yes he is a d-bag, that was why i didn't put the whole "innocent cinnamon roll" part of the cinnamon meme, because after all in the very beggining of the game he said he did terrible things just so he could get the promotion in the first place. So yeah, but the way he handled Pandora and how he even handled Vaughn and Yvette's betrayal (specially Yvette's, you could see how hurt he was when he realised while being Rhys-quez) he's wayy better than Jack, whose idea was to kill almost everything including Vaughn, Fi and Sash in the beggining of ep3. So yes, he's not an innocent cinnamon, but he is too good for Jack and sometimes too pure? I mean if he was like Jack he would have killed everyone in Prosperity Junction instantly instead of stopping and asking for directions. (Even though he did killed them, but it was after he and Vaughn were threatened by greaseface or whatever his name is)

(And im not so sure if you just spoiled me Until dawn AND MgsV ;~;what have you done)

DeityD posted: »

Rhys is too good for this world, too pure for Jack. Though I like the guy but... he's a jerk himself. Not nearly as horrible as Jack

• Vladof Pistol*

Definitely a Vladof gun.

• Oh I see. I was just confused about that part. :)

Don't worry about that, if you haven't played it yet you will never guess who am I talking about, especially in Until dawn (and even after you'll play you you might not see it because... decisions and consequences and all that) - there are many people that you can call cinnamon rolls, like almost half of them. And in MGS they will tell you that in the very beginning (well, I mean in the first ... hours of the game).

Oh yes he is a d-bag, that was why i didn't put the whole "innocent cinnamon roll" part of the cinnamon meme, because after all in the very

• lel

i couldn't resist

• That’s not how pictures work here,just copy the url of it,open the image tab,CTRL+V and then press OK.

[IMG]http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/hhn.gif[/IMG]

• The ship is... tempting. But more in a "this is hot" way more than an actual relationship way..

the relationship things tumblr makes are pretty cute tho.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.