Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• I wish that people reply to me in PMs...

• who pap

Eryka posted: »

I wish that people reply to me in PMs...

• AS is shit then

AS doesn't have a friend safari nub

• Ok.

nohuhhuh posted: »

It's definite and I'm sorry!

• Djokovic won.

JumpyJoey posted: »

Ugh, you deserve an answer from someone who's more than half-awake but the others aren't even that so you'll have to make do with me. It'

• wtf no

Green613 posted: »

AS is shit then

• u wot m8

AS is shit then

• HEYO!!!

Sorry, I was out to New York for the entire day, then dinner, then we watched Mad max Fury Road XD

@LiliumAmaranta Sorry we couldn't meet up or something like that :(

Also, I got a reply from Sandra on FF.net, she would like me to inform all of you:

She is doing fine. She is still pissed that her ban is a month long, and tbh she HATES not being able to post comments. She is keeping in touch through the Skype chat also to the likes of Julie XD and Lilium.

However, bad news also. She tried to commit suicide this week (no details thankfully) and is considering doing it again... If you can talk to Sandra then please try and do so!! She misses her friends (aka US!)

• She did what?!

HazzatheMan posted: »

HEYO!!! Sorry, I was out to New York for the entire day, then dinner, then we watched Mad max Fury Road XD @LiliumAmaranta Sorry we co

• Told me she tried to top herself, but didn't say how....

Then admitted she just wants to drink the bottle of bleach cuz she is alone without us :(

ABigBadWolf posted: »

She did what?!

• Ok has anyone else noticed that InGen_Nate_Kenny (a Rhysha) has become a Moderator?!?!?! :O

This is... INTERESTING.....

• She's not alone though, she just can't talk to us right now. We're still here. She needs to be strong and wait it out, we'll be here for her when the ban is lifted.

Told me she tried to top herself, but didn't say how.... Then admitted she just wants to drink the bottle of bleach cuz she is alone without us

• what?! I wish I could help, but sadly I have no way of contacting her

HEYO!!! Sorry, I was out to New York for the entire day, then dinner, then we watched Mad max Fury Road XD @LiliumAmaranta Sorry we co

• Yep, it's great, InGen's a great guy and he deserves this. Also, you guys better watch what you post here from now on, he now has unlimited power.

Ok has anyone else noticed that InGen_Nate_Kenny (a Rhysha) has become a Moderator?!?!?! :O This is... INTERESTING.....

• Awhile ago someone (who I can't remember for the life of me) posted a video on the thread of what Rhys would do home alone trying to kill a bug, I couldn't stop thinking about that video while watching this because I could totally see Rhys reacting like this. ヾ(^▽^)ノ

enter link description here

• Yep, it's great, InGen's a great guy and he deserves this. Also, you guys better watch what you post here from now on, he now has unlimited power.

• **4 y am i shipped with wolfenus????????????????????????????

:T**

Eryka posted: »

@Wolfenus54 @LiliumAmaranta

• Also, you guys better watch what you post here from now on, he now has unlimited power.

And this is why he could have his Mod status revoked :)

Seriously why post this? Is this a threat for us to stop 'attacking' you or something? Please dude, he can't ban us for stating our opinions... If we do attack you then ok, fair enough, the ban hammer can be dropped!

But that threat.... Why dude? Just why... Smh.

Yep, it's great, InGen's a great guy and he deserves this. Also, you guys better watch what you post here from now on, he now has unlimited power.

• "what if it has babies and they come out?"

HAHA

Awhile ago someone (who I can't remember for the life of me) posted a video on the thread of what Rhys would do home alone trying to kill a

• No Skype or Tumblr or FF.net accounts???

what?! I wish I could help, but sadly I have no way of contacting her

• Tell that to her :/

She's not alone though, she just can't talk to us right now. We're still here. She needs to be strong and wait it out, we'll be here for her when the ban is lifted.

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

You don't know? He didn't tell you? (Not about you're inexistent ship)

**4 y am i shipped with wolfenus???????????????????????????? :T**

• edited September 2015

I do have a Tumblr (trainerbroshiki) and FF.net(Celtic Predator), but I don't know hers

I don't use Skype anymore

No Skype or Tumblr or FF.net accounts???

• It was just a joke, not a threat or anything, honest.

Also, you guys better watch what you post here from now on, he now has unlimited power. And this is why he could have his Mod status

• I have no way to so if someone could copy paste my post to her I'd appreciate it. :(

Tell that to her

• I'll PM it to you.

I do have a Tumblr (trainerbroshiki) and FF.net(Celtic Predator), but I don't know hers I don't use Skype anymore

• I'm busy catching up so maybe when I'm done...

I have no way to so if someone could copy paste my post to her I'd appreciate it.

• edited September 2015

what the fuck no

my account is still 11 months older than his is

which means im his elder

he better watch HIMSELF

because he better respect his elders.

in fact

im probably an elder of 90% of the people currently on this forum

get FUKT

Yep, it's great, InGen's a great guy and he deserves this. Also, you guys better watch what you post here from now on, he now has unlimited power.

• k

I'll PM it to you.

• Ikr, that's some grade-A logic right there! xp

"what if it has babies and they come out?" HAHA

• Thanks bud. I hope she gets better.

I'm busy catching up so maybe when I'm done...

• We need a Rhyiona Mod...

And I know the TellTale staff choose the Mods themselves, you can't request to become one... According to Blind Sniper at least.

It was just a joke, not a threat or anything, honest.

• I'm sorry, I don't see a Moderator tag next to your name, screw seniority.

get REKTED.

what the fuck no my account is still 11 months older than his is which means im his elder he better watch HIMSELF because he bet

• be QUIET

just because an 80 year old doesnt have a police badge doesnt mean they dont have authority you JERK

I'm sorry, I don't see a Moderator tag next to your name, screw seniority. get REKTED.

• Mods are chosen by the TellTale staff only...

They obviously saw something in his activity on here!

what the fuck no my account is still 11 months older than his is which means im his elder he better watch HIMSELF because he bet

• Yes because people always listen when those 80 year olds yell at them to get off their lawn. And when that inevitable fails, you know what they do, they call the police. Respect his AUTHORITAH

be QUIET just because an 80 year old doesnt have a police badge doesnt mean they dont have authority you JERK

• im talking about the wise elders

which is what i clearly am

Yes because people always listen when those 80 year olds yell at them to get off their lawn. And when that inevitable fails, you know what they do, they call the police. Respect his AUTHORITAH

• If you're so wise, why do you ship Rhyiona?

im talking about the wise elders which is what i clearly am

• Like being a real coolieo coolie?

Mods are chosen by the TellTale staff only... They obviously saw something in his activity on here!

• Green is 80 years old confirmed

Sign in to comment in this discussion.