Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Then why aren't some other people Mods then??? ;)

Poogers555 posted: »

Like being a real coolieo coolie?

• unconfirmed bc if you at that "age" you cant use pc -,-

Eryka posted: »

Green is 80 years old confirmed

• why the fuck do you have more likes than me when we're in the rhyiona thread

what does it take to get a little back up from you fucks from time to time

jesus f

If you're so wise, why do you ship Rhyiona?

• HEY GUYS what's good

• I linked that video. :D I still have it in my favorites too!

Awhile ago someone (who I can't remember for the life of me) posted a video on the thread of what Rhys would do home alone trying to kill a

• edited September 2015

You jelly? Maybe you'd get back up if you don't call them "you fucks?"

Green613 posted: »

why the fuck do you have more likes than me when we're in the rhyiona thread what does it take to get a little back up from you fucks from time to time jesus f

• i will FUCK u up fam

You jelly? Maybe you'd get back up if you don't call them "you fucks?"

• nothing "good" thred is ded -,- and probably i go to sleep

TheCatWolf posted: »

HEY GUYS what's good

• WHY IS EVERYONE SLEEPING WHEN IM HERE

nothing "good" thred is ded -,- and probably i go to sleep

• My grand mother is 68 and she use a tablet/computer like any normal person

unconfirmed bc if you at that "age" you cant use pc -,-

• Bring it M8

i will FUCK u up fam

• you are unlucky guy . dont come here at these hours

WHY IS EVERYONE SLEEPING WHEN IM HERE

• "what's good" ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

HEY GUYS what's good

• you know what

im gonna wonder trade these useless bibarels

if i cant be happy then they cant either

• People decline, the people recommending don't agree, or when asked about being a mod don't respond. Lots of variables.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Then why aren't some other people Mods then???

• It's a combination of current mods and Telltale staff choosing mods. For the newer mods like InGen, Kiwi, Cathal, and Hiro, the current mods had chose them. In some cases, like with Ozzy or myself, we were chosen by Telltale staff. However, it's not really too different between whether a staff member or a current mod chooses them as we all look for the same things. The volunteer mods are (usually) more active on the forums since Telltale is actually working on games, so usually it happens that community mods just have more chances to keep an eye out for people who could fit the role.

We need a Rhyiona Mod... And I know the TellTale staff choose the Mods themselves, you can't request to become one... According to Blind Sniper at least.

• Awwwwwwwwww!!!! :3

kristi78968 posted: »

Woo, 1100 pages! Party hard...

• You tell me eryka ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

"what's good" ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Ah that video had me rolling, its amazing the lengths someone will go through to accomplish a simple task. (´ᗢ`)

kristi78968 posted: »

I linked that video. I still have it in my favorites too!

• Mods are chosen by the TellTale staff only...

Often, current mods make suggestions. However, the final approval does have to go through a Telltale staff member (usually the community managers like puzzlebox or kenjisalk). We don't have the ability to promote accounts to moderators, but the staff members take our suggestions and sometimes chip in with their own suggestions.

Mods are chosen by the TellTale staff only... They obviously saw something in his activity on here!

• 68 age maybe you can but at 80 you cant even walk normal -,-

My grand mother is 68 and she use a tablet/computer like any normal person

• Yep, I remember suggesting two or three different people that declined when a Telltale staff member reached out to them.

People decline, the people recommending don't agree, or when asked about being a mod don't respond. Lots of variables.

• Sorry brah, I went to New York for the day :D

ABigBadWolf posted: »

so many people missing page 1100 even when it's taking ages to change

• It starts with a S, have the letter X at the end and the middle there's a E ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

You tell me eryka ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I see...

Mods are chosen by the TellTale staff only... Often, current mods make suggestions. However, the final approval does have to go thro

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited September 2015

I've seen Green and enter image description here running together

68 age maybe you can but at 80 you cant even walk normal -,-

• Now that's TWO Rhysha moderators! :D

Ok has anyone else noticed that InGen_Nate_Kenny (a Rhysha) has become a Moderator?!?!?! :O This is... INTERESTING.....

• LEWDDDD DADD

It starts with a S, have the letter X at the end and the middle there's a E ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Remembers the Deep Web exists

Nope, definitely not beautiful!!! XP

Wolfenus54 posted: »

The world is cruel but is also beautiful.

• This has made my week!!! XD

tfw you wanna be gryffindor

• I still like Scooby Doo though! XD

• lol

I've seen Green and running together

• Too lewd for me

Nah, just kidding, nothing is too lewd ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

It starts with a S, have the letter X at the end and the middle there's a E ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Couldn't agree more!

It's too much of the same thing now, and I'm having less fun playing catch up than I used to :(

Man, I wish I could go back to July when I joined... So many people, so much Rhyiona love!!! :'D

So, I just check this entire latest page, and every single main comment had nothing to do with Rhyiona. That's a pretty big problem. and

• ? Who's the other one?

Blind ships Rhoaderbot :/

Now that's TWO Rhysha moderators!

• Our TWAU writing thread only died out cuz we had a fallout with each other... We still posted our stuff long after the game finished!!!

Maybe after all we have to talk about and there is no more Tales for the foreseeable future. Telltale isn't really helping by giving us something to talk about either .-. But hey, all good things come to an end eventually v_v

• HazzatheMan posted: »

? Who's the other one? Blind ships Rhoaderbot

• guys i have to go i got work to do see ya all maybe i came early

• Ahhhh that game.... XD

POSTAL 2 IS $0.99 ON STEAM RIGHT NOW

• You need to catch her when she is alone, and then once you've gotten close to her as a friend, start talking to her around that friend :)

I'm using experience here bruh :P I may be the king of the friend-zone, but I got friend-zoned for TRYING! XD

She's ALWAYS with her best friend, it's hard to talk to her for that reason, either you talk to both of them or nothing. They both got re

Sign in to comment in this discussion.