Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited September 2015

Never seen him around before :P

Ok now we Rhyiona's need a Mod on our side!! :( This is just like TellTale supporting Rhysha over Rhyiona in the game......

kiwi-walking-dead

• where did u come from

are you lurking my thread????

;]

Mods are chosen by the TellTale staff only... Often, current mods make suggestions. However, the final approval does have to go thro

• Linked Sandra this song that got me in the mood to doodle something.

enter image description here

I can be dark when I wanna. (DO I NEED TO REMIND YOU ALL ABOUT THAT TRAGIC RHYIONA FANFIC?)

• It's okay.

Okay, sorry...?

• It's so cute!!!! XD

Now I need to start on my fic :)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

He's not sure what he's doing. They're together now and it shouldn't be weird but he's still seriously close to having a stroke and he wo

• ...Nah, I was just checking up on InGen's profile since he had some new Mod questions and I saw his posts here.

...I hope Green613 bought that excuse.

Green613 posted: »

where did u come from are you lurking my thread???? ;]

• Aurora!!!! <3

I missed you so much too!!!!! XD

Big hugs... and a small kiss on the cheek cuz I'm feeling confident today

rhonu posted: »

i am back from my holidays!!! i am so excited to come back! i missed you guys and rhyiona so much

• Why does the woman making the first move always seem better in my mind than the man making the first move? :P

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

"Since you are so smart, tell me what would you do right now?" "You." "O////O"

• I think I just found my next crack ship

Green X Blind

pls don't take it seriously

...Nah, I was just checking up on InGen's profile since he had some new Mod questions and I saw his posts here. ...I hope Green613 bought that excuse.

• 5 yrs ago I realized that this guy in Shawshank Redemption (Clancy Brown) was Mr. Krabs

And honestly, it made the show 10x better knowing that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Fo18raOX6M

• Someone send me the strongest type of poison you own in the mail please

I think I just found my next crack ship Green X Blind pls don't take it seriously

• Dark huh, I love dark

kristi78968 posted: »

Linked Sandra this song that got me in the mood to doodle something. I can be dark when I wanna. (DO I NEED TO REMIND YOU ALL ABOUT THAT TRAGIC RHYIONA FANFIC?)

• enter image description here

Green613 posted: »

Someone send me the strongest type of poison you own in the mail please

• I seem to be the only one who wants a new Protagonist and not Clem :P

I don't know why but no matter what ending I saw for TWD S2 I kept saying to myself that Clem's story was done and needed no further telling... Or maybe I was just disappointed in S2 in general :(

ZapThroat posted: »

We’re gonna meet her again next year,don’t worry ;_;

• I actually agree with this.

ZapThroat posted: »

No,not everyone who is a fan of TellTale has played TWD,there are people who just jumped straight to TFTBL. And that’s not an excuse to show spoilers,you don’t know what people like.

• Alright, at 7am it's probably time to say goodnight again. Goodnight.

enter link description here

• My school got cancelled today because of the haze in my country... so... yeah. I can spend time with you all!

• Jesus Christ... Hello Old YouTube nostalgia!!!! I didn't think I would see you again, like EVER! XP

Wolfenus54 posted: »

enter link description here

• I have a countdown for your birthday on DA too so if I forget then I am pure shame :P

• That first part can be used for like, every single BigbyxSnow moment where you think 'it' could happen ('it' being a kiss)

lottii-lu posted: »

Well guys here we go again...

• Green X Blind

#Grind

...I ship it!

Heh, I bet it makes Green613 want to #grind his teeth.

I think I just found my next crack ship Green X Blind pls don't take it seriously

• GOT needs to be tailored based on whether you saved A or R remember?

THAT choice needs to be effective at least!!! XP

it's there already?? I was hoping GoT was gonna finish first but oh well, it's not the end of the world I guess.

• I guess I am and I am not.

I am cuz I have so many other things to play and they're all taking over my love for the game :(

I am not cuz I want confirmation on a S2 and not some stupid waiting game like TWAU T_T

im not ready for tftb to end...

• edited September 2015

Grind

hmm never thought of it that way ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Green X Blind #Grind ...I ship it! Heh, I bet it makes Green613 want to #grind his teeth.

• I think a 4th option should be "We actually have choice for once!" :)

Poogers555 posted: »

Ep 5 strawpoll doh http://strawpoll.me/5490359

• I've tried snails cooked in garlic before :)

Imo, they're ok until you start chewing them, and then they taste REALLY earthy :/

The trick for snails is to chew them 1 or 2 times and then swallow... Hopefully that will save you from the earthy taste.

rhonu posted: »

now that we talking about food [BREAKS A WALL IN SPANISH] while on vacation i ate snails (really, we cook snails here) nd it was interesting rhys prepare for snail

• I've tried them :)

They taste really earthy if you chew them too much. No amount of garlic can mask that taste..... :/

idk that requires bravery, i think id cry

• Ok so that guy is basically me when I see a big spider and go to kill it :D

The woman yelling at him KINDA sounds like Kristi!

And that screeching little shit needs to SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LEAVE MY EARS IN PEACE! XP

Awhile ago someone (who I can't remember for the life of me) posted a video on the thread of what Rhys would do home alone trying to kill a

• Tfw our generation will be the coolest Grandparent's ever with our computers and tablets and iPhones :P

Eryka posted: »

My grand mother is 68 and she use a tablet/computer like any normal person

• Uhhhh, my Grandma is 88 and she can walk just fine :P

Yeah she doesn't walk quickly but she doesn't need any kind of support!

68 age maybe you can but at 80 you cant even walk normal -,-

• Too bad most of us are asleep or not here :P

My school got cancelled today because of the haze in my country... so... yeah. I can spend time with you all!

• I love this piece! :D

Alright, at 7am it's probably time to say goodnight again. Goodnight. enter link description here

• 12:37am in New Jersey and I need sleep.

Goodnight everyone! I'll check in around 10pm tomorrow night! My family are annoyed that I'm spending time on here when I'm supposed to be on vacation so I can only come on here when they start going to bed, which is thankfully at early times like 9pm to 10pm :D

Anyways, see y'all tomorrow! XD <3

• good night fam

HazzatheMan posted: »

12:37am in New Jersey and I need sleep. Goodnight everyone! I'll check in around 10pm tomorrow night! My family are annoyed that I'm spen

• Ayy congrats :D

...why am I the only enthusiastic one?

Hi.

• I'm somehow still up, just prepping myself for TGS (Tokyo Game Show) conference in an hour and a half. Rhyiona is totes gonna be confirmed by some Japanese guy dressed in a suit as a translator does a terrible job translating.

• NO IT IS NOT A SHIP. I DO NOT APPROVE OF THIS

whats this about wolfenus x lilium? is it a new ship?

• oMFG WOLF PLZ NO

wolfenus x lilum, what a nice turn of events get ready for thursday

• WTF NOOOOOOOOOOO

Kawaiii posted: »

WOLFSEI X LILIUM CONFIRMED

• thank you, Julie

XDJulieXD posted: »

Lilium is like whatevs... but Wolfsei is a skrub and can't admit Lilium is his Senpai, not lover

Sign in to comment in this discussion.