Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It's horrible. :D Especially if it's an official call or something, I guess it's less bad after you have actually forced yourself to make the call.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

same, I hate speaking on the phone because I mostly embarrass myself

• I'm great. I have no homework for tomorrow so I have too much free time xD

But tbh, Skype calls and phone calls are not a different thing, so xP

Yellou! :>> I'm cool, been a bit busy and soon I'll have to get going again (movies!!!). How has your day been? And yeah they do, ugh!

• edited September 2015

whoa

remember the good old times when Gangnam Style was the only video with 1 billion views

ZapThroat posted: »

Look,Uptown Funk is about to hit a billion views ^_^ enter link description here

• Yeah, it sucks. You can get lost so easily..

It's horrible. Especially if it's an official call or something, I guess it's less bad after you have actually forced yourself to make the call.

• You are! And I'm not arguing again! :D

buntingsir posted: »

Thanks! ^-^ No, you are

• BEST SONG OF ALL TIMES! ^-^

Look,Uptown Funk is about to hit a billion views ^_^ enter link description here

• I'm pretty sure Justins "Baby" hit it first.

Oh wait we don't talk about that song.

whoa remember the good old times when Gangnam Style was the only video with 1 billion views

• Gangnam has over 2,4 bil now, wow...

whoa remember the good old times when Gangnam Style was the only video with 1 billion views

• That's good for you. I haven't been busy like that, I've just been busy busy busy because I've been doing different things the whole day. : D That made sense.

And yes they are, I never make Skype calls with my phone, always on the computer so it is a COMPLETELY different thing. ;>>

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I'm great. I have no homework for tomorrow so I have too much free time xD But tbh, Skype calls and phone calls are not a different thing, so xP

• I don't think that would be qualified as a "song".

I'm pretty sure Justins "Baby" hit it first. Oh wait we don't talk about that song.

• Ok ok ok ok ok

enter image description here

HellFish posted: »

You are! And I'm not arguing again!

• ZapThroat posted: »

• Okay, on a computer, it is. I guess... :P

So how many movies are you going to buy today? xD

That's good for you. I haven't been busy like that, I've just been busy busy busy because I've been doing different things the whole day. :

• Remember the good old times when no one knew what YouTube even is and you just listened to your grandparents CDs or vinyls or even tapes (my parent never had any music in a physical form lol). Maybe that's just me.

• finally... a moody bibarel... i've waited so long...

• I'm back! What's new?

• Haha, today I'm not actually buying movie (okay I lied, I may have ordered 1-2, maybe I have a problem :D), I'm just going to see a movie. The movie is classified, I can't say its name or I would be advertising it haha. ;3

Okay, on a computer, it is. I guess... :P So how many movies are you going to buy today? xD

• Can’t agree more.

BEST SONG OF ALL TIMES! ^-^

• No,that word is forbidden.

I'm pretty sure Justins "Baby" hit it first. Oh wait we don't talk about that song.

• Okay, at least I am sure that you aren't going to watch Frozen... hehehe.... bad joke...?

Haha, today I'm not actually buying movie (okay I lied, I may have ordered 1-2, maybe I have a problem ), I'm just going to see a movie. The movie is classified, I can't say its name or I would be advertising it haha. ;3

• "So long" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

finally... a moody bibarel... i've waited so long...

• Sometimes, I just can't resist listening it in class. It's so catchy xD

Luckily that my teachers don't actually give a shit :p

Can’t agree more.

• What?Where is this from?

enter link description here

• edited September 2015

Too much Goof 3/10

-IGN

Can't spell Ignorance without IGN.

enter link description here

• Yeah,you just can’t help but dance and sing to it every time you listen,we actually need a lot more songs like this.

Sometimes, I just can't resist listening it in class. It's so catchy xD Luckily that my teachers don't actually give a shit

• I still got my dad's vinyls and record player. When I was tiny, that's how I learned what real music was.

Digital will never replace CDs and records to me.

Remember the good old times when no one knew what YouTube even is and you just listened to your grandparents CDs or vinyls or even tapes (my parent never had any music in a physical form lol). Maybe that's just me.

• what... no

Eryka posted: »

"So long" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• enter image description here

What?Where is this from?

• Yes ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

ABigBadWolf posted: »

what... no

• It's the boopenist cover

Too much Goof 3/10 -IGN Can't spell Ignorance without IGN.

• But that confrontation between Mickey and Goofy,Is that even Disney?

• Rhyiona :p

I'm back! What's new?

• edited September 2015

........fan made.

I mean, I'm no VA (though I'd love to be) but I can do a decent Goofy and Micky impression. You should be more asking why was this done more than how

But that confrontation between Mickey and Goofy,Is that even Disney?

• Does someone wants to talk on Skype (microphone or chat) Friday and Saturday when the thread is dying (also a little bit before) or all day Saturday?

• I always read : I'm black guys

I'm back guys

• no

Yes ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• enter image description here

........fan made. I mean, I'm no VA (though I'd love to be) but I can do a decent Goofy and Micky impression. You should be more asking why was this done more than how

• edited September 2015

no

there, I answered it for everyone

Does someone wants to talk on Skype (microphone or chat) Friday and Saturday when the thread is dying (also a little bit before) or all day Saturday?

• FIFTY SHADES OF RHYIONA!!!

I know how you love Rhyiona.