Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• edited September 2015

enter image description here

Green613 posted: »

you guys find a new page to celebrate everyday im changing the policies on this in my speech on thursday good morning tho

• I'm not really that down or anything..it's just that I've been kinda tired of everything..I don't even know anymore

I feel loved You gonna tell me why you so down though?

• Maybe xD

I've never heard of that song before this, not to even talk about listening to it, am I in trouble?

• Aye, I agree on that. Even if I didn't managed to sell anything today, I still got experience, which I feel will be useful.

How are you, buntingsir? :)

buntingsir posted: »

Hey, Dave! Experience is what we live for :^) Kinda

• What is it?

Eryka posted: »

I'm not talking about this ship, he just didn't tell you something that I can't tell you.

• I'm sorry, I have no idea what you youngsters are listening to anymore! ;D

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Maybe xD

• That's a great way of thinking, pal! Hopefully tomorrow you'll be luckier though :)

Oh, I'm super nice, thank you for asking! ~_^ And what about you? Glad to see you're still going here from time to time.

Aye, I agree on that. Even if I didn't managed to sell anything today, I still got experience, which I feel will be useful. How are you, buntingsir?

• We listen to this ;D

enter link description here

I'm sorry, I have no idea what you youngsters are listening to anymore! ;D

• Why do you hate it? If ignoring that time where it was played almost everywhere lmao, hm.

Let it go, let it go, can't hold it back anymore. When I think of Frozen, this song comes in my mind ;-; I hate it so much ;-;

• edited September 2015

Every single time someone posts Sandstorm or uses it anywhere I just want to yell "HEY THAT'S A FINNISH SONG!!!! WE'RE FINALLY FAMOUS HELL YES WOOOOOO!" :D

We listen to this ;D enter link description here

• It is too catchy, I can't fucking resist to singing "Let it go" even though I'm trying not to sing that song ;-;

Why do you hate it? If ignoring that time where it was played almost everywhere lmao, hm.

• I've played the Mass Effect trilogy like 6+ times, dear god that's a damn good series, one of my favourites. Can't wait for Andromeda.

HellFish posted: »

Paul? You're back? Where were you actually? Busy? How've you been? stops playing ME 2 for a second

• Well, why would I leave you lovely people? :)

I am glad that you are well. As for me, I have recently found a job. It is different, but at least it is better spending an entire month doing nothing except playing games and looking for a job. At least, I am working every day and learning. :)

That's a great way of thinking, pal! Hopefully tomorrow you'll be luckier though Oh, I'm super nice, thank you for asking! ~_^ And what about you? Glad to see you're still going here from time to time.

• I'm sorry to hear that... Is it gonna get better in the forseeable future?

I'm great, thanks for asking! :)

BigBadPaul posted: »

I've been buried with work... Anyway, I'm feeling pretty good, what about yourself? xd

• Let go of your feelings and JUST DO IT! ;>>

It is too catchy, I can't fucking resist to singing "Let it go" even though I'm trying not to sing that song ;-;

• edited September 2015

In the foreseeable future? Yeah. But at the present?... Maybe...?

I guess we will see. ;p

HellFish posted: »

I'm sorry to hear that... Is it gonna get better in the forseeable future? I'm great, thanks for asking!

• Who are your favorite characters in Mass Effect? :)

I've played the Mass Effect trilogy like 6+ times, dear god that's a damn good series, one of my favourites. Can't wait for Andromeda.

• Oh, you're so lovely, yourself! ;3

That's great, yeah, learning is important and besides you're getting that sweet sweet cash. :D

Well, why would I leave you lovely people? I am glad that you are well. As for me, I have recently found a job. It is different, but at

• Well in my line of work, I have to earn it. Since I have just started, my first two weeks are guaranteed. I will get paid no matter what. The last two weeks however, I must managed to sell stuff in order to get more.

But if I manage, the cash is sweet. :)

Oh, you're so lovely, yourself! ;3 That's great, yeah, learning is important and besides you're getting that sweet sweet cash.

• Welcome back brotha!

How are you?

• IT'S.SO.DAMN.DIFFICULT.

I love all of them but to choose only one? Ugh, my poor heart can't take it :(

• what if rhys cooked a really bad meal to try and look rad in front of fiona but she got up as soon as she tasted it and threw it away without saying anything

would he cry or would he cry

• I think he would sob. But that's just like my opinion.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

what if rhys cooked a really bad meal to try and look rad in front of fiona but she got up as soon as she tasted it and threw it away without saying anything would he cry or would he cry

• edited September 2015

If Shepard doesn't count, Tali and Garrus. I like Kasumi too, it's a shame we didn't get any real conversations with her after the DLC, just like Zaeed. Honorable mentions go to Mordin and Thane, and shit I almost forgot The Illusive Man (and always brilliant Martin Sheen). Also Harbinger is the best comedian ever, those hilarious one-liners and monologues, oh do I miss them! Don't think I really hate anyone, doesn't come to my mind at least... well I have to admit that Kaidan can be extremely dull. What about you? :>

Who are your favorite characters in Mass Effect?

• edited September 2015

I'm sorry you feel this way Mari </3

I hope it gets better, maybe you should get a goodnights sleep if you're tired?

Also nice new avatar fam

Well I've got to go to sleep, I've stayed up a while just so I could post this comment already, Night Mari.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I'm not really that down or anything..it's just that I've been kinda tired of everything..I don't even know anymore

• Oh, looks like it's quite challenging, I'm sure you'll manage, but good luck nonetheless!

Well in my line of work, I have to earn it. Since I have just started, my first two weeks are guaranteed. I will get paid no matter what. Th

• I think he'd legit cry and probably flood the house tbh

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I think he would sob. But that's just like my opinion.

• obviously he will hide in the basement

then he'll be lost

and welcome back to rhys' diaries

what if rhys cooked a really bad meal to try and look rad in front of fiona but she got up as soon as she tasted it and threw it away without saying anything would he cry or would he cry

• Kracmos! Am I glad to see you too! ;)

How are you feeling?

• edited September 2015

I'll go to sleep in a few minutes, so that should help. But thank you, I appreciate it. :)

I still haven't decided which one to use since I'm choosing between like 4 of them rn x)

Sweet dreams!<3

I'm sorry you feel this way Mari </3 I hope it gets better, maybe you should get a goodnights sleep if you're tired? Also nice

• ...good point

Kawaiii posted: »

obviously he will hide in the basement then he'll be lost and welcome back to rhys' diaries

• edited September 2015

Hahaha, I'm soooo damn glad to be back!

I'm feeling great! And yourself? ;)

Welcome back brotha! How are you?

• please don't

...good point

• he's 60% leg so he'd be the only one who hasn't drowned there

I think he'd legit cry and probably flood the house tbh

• Yeah, don't you dare leave us again.

I'm just a bit tired but otherwise i'm fine ^-^

How is work?

BigBadPaul posted: »

Hahaha, I'm soooo damn glad to be back! I'm feeling great! And yourself?

• awkward wave and smile

Hi.. I've been offline for a while. I've just had a rough few days, and I wasn't in the mood to do anything. I even lay in bed all day yesterday. It's something quite personal (who am I kidding? It was a prolonged existential crisis, I'll say), but I'm feeling better now and I'm happy to be here. Any stories or art I should find? <3

• edited September 2015

Glad to hear that you are only tired!

I-I mean, not in the way that I'm "glad" that you are tired, but I'm just glad that it's not something worse! xd

Work's been fine! However, as you have already probably noticed, I wasn't on lately... it's been mostly because of work.

"Yeah, don't you dare leave us again." ...hmph. I will see what I can do. There is only so much I can get away with, you know? xd

Anyway, I'm glad to see you again! ^-^

Yeah, don't you dare leave us again. I'm just a bit tired but otherwise i'm fine ^-^ How is work?

• edited September 2015

Hey, Gared! You are not the only one who's been gone for a while! I'm sorry to hear that your reasons however were... a bit more personal. Hopefully it will get better over there! ;)

Glad to hear that you are feeling good, too!

awkward wave and smile Hi.. I've been offline for a while. I've just had a rough few days, and I wasn't in the mood to do anything. I eve

• edited September 2015

Damn... ouch! I always hated maths!... Even though I wasn't exactly bad at it...

Hopefully you will get your break soon enough! ;)

• Tali and Garrus of course. Out of all the companions, those two have always been by Shepard's side. :)

If Shepard doesn't count, Tali and Garrus. I like Kasumi too, it's a shame we didn't get any real conversations with her after the DLC, just

Sign in to comment in this discussion.