Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• It's nice to have you back and good that you are starting to feel better! :) I know exactly how you feel, I don't know was it a week or two weeks ago when I felt so down (because of something that happened) that I couldn't really even leave the house and just stayed in bed or took a shower occasionally. It isn't that bad anymore, when you talk to people when you are able to it does help and makes you happier.

Take "a happy song". ;>>

enter link description here

awkward wave and smile Hi.. I've been offline for a while. I've just had a rough few days, and I wasn't in the mood to do anything. I eve

• edited September 2015

I always hated maths!

You guys are going to hate me for this. I actually like maths and I am always good at them ^-^ The maths teachers are kinda the problem :/

Please, don't kill me ;-;

BigBadPaul posted: »

Damn... ouch! I always hated maths!... Even though I wasn't exactly bad at it... Hopefully you will get your break soon enough!

• enter image description here

Hey, Cara, glad you're here now! Feel even better, alright?

awkward wave and smile Hi.. I've been offline for a while. I've just had a rough few days, and I wasn't in the mood to do anything. I eve

• I never liked maths because I found tinkering with numbers quite a bit boring... especially Algebra or shapes. Yuck.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I always hated maths! You guys are going to hate me for this. I actually like maths and I am always good at them ^-^ The maths teachers are kinda the problem Please, don't kill me ;-;

• edited September 2015

Haha. I really liked doing a playthrough where I always chose Tali and Garrus to my missions, that was so nice. Shepard, Tali and Garrus is the best trio! ;>

Tali and Garrus of course. Out of all the companions, those two have always been by Shepard's side.

• I saw your returning gif just there, good to see you back, also! It was pretty hectic, but I'm over it now. Thank you. :)

Hey, Gared! You are not the only one who's been gone for a while! I'm sorry to hear that your reasons however were... a bit more personal. Hopefully it will get better over there! Glad to hear that you are feeling good, too!

• Yay. Algebra. I can't wait to reach there, soon ;-;

But I think I'll start hating maths soon, depends of how they will be like this year :/

I never liked maths because I found tinkering with numbers quite a bit boring... especially Algebra or shapes. Yuck.

• edited September 2015

It sucks so much. I'm happy that I got back on my feet, and I'm glad to be back in action on this thread.

Music's good for your soul

It can bring a real good feeling. ;)

EDIT: That's not me trying to sound all wise, it's a lyric from the song. XD

It's nice to have you back and good that you are starting to feel better! I know exactly how you feel, I don't know was it a week or two we

• Thank you very much. I'm always happy on here. <3

buntingsir posted: »

Hey, Cara, glad you're here now! Feel even better, alright?

• I'm glad you feel better, Cara. <3

• Makes me really happy hearing that! ^-^ <3

Thank you very much. I'm always happy on here.

• Thank you, Marijaa. <3

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I'm glad you feel better, Cara.

• Yeah, the teachers are almost always the problem. (Don't mean to insult any teacher in this thread xD)

Luckily that not all of my teachers are douchebags.

• I'm glad your overcame it too.

And exactly a good reason to pick this song. :D Music is always good for you soul, couldn't live without it.

It sucks so much. I'm happy that I got back on my feet, and I'm glad to be back in action on this thread. Music's good for your soul I

• I'm glad to know you're feeling better!

• Hey, Cara. I'm glad you're good now. ^-^ <3

Any stories or art I should find?

If you really want to ~-^

• edited September 2015

I did a fabulous thing requested by @twdgirl43 bc i was also vrry bored and i was too lazy to draw eyes lmao

enter image description here

• It looks really nice, Lilium! <3 ^-^

I did a fabulous thing requested by @twdgirl43 bc i was also vrry bored and i was too lazy to draw eyes lmao

• I hope you know that we missed you.

Glad to hear that you are only tired! I-I mean, not in the way that I'm "glad" that you are tired, but I'm just glad that it's not someth

• ayy Lapis <3

• gimme abs Lilium!

that's cool, great job

• HAHA that's so cute

• So, it's time for me to go to sleep. ;-;

I honestly don't know but maybe I won't be spending a lot of time in the thread cause of school, homework and reading. ;-;

I'll try my best to be a little more in the thread :)

Anyways, good night, guys. GoT rated Rhyiona dreams (Again, thanks, @Kawaiii for the idea ^-^)

And before I go I want to say:

@BigBadPaul, I really missed you and I'm glad you are back ^-^

@GaredAndBacon, I'm really glad you're feeling good. ~-^

Okay, see you tomorrow guys. :( <3

• Hey buddy. Glad to hear you're feeling better!

• edited September 2015

"I hope you know that we missed you."

Aww... you guys... ;-;

Well! At least here's hoping that I won't have to keep you guys missing me for much longer! :)

Thank you though... I appreciate it. ;)

Kawaiii posted: »

I hope you know that we missed you.

• edited September 2015

Fiona: "What does your tattoo mean?"

Rhys: "It means I'm a siren and a winner."

Fiona: "What's your last name?"

Rhys: "..."

Rhys: "McLoser..."

• i will not reply without a lawyer

please don't

• Enjoy your night.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So, it's time for me to go to sleep. ;-; I honestly don't know but maybe I won't be spending a lot of time in the thread cause of school,

• r rated rhyiona dreams! ~-^

and stop thanking me

So, it's time for me to go to sleep. ;-; I honestly don't know but maybe I won't be spending a lot of time in the thread cause of school,

• Why? I'm just kind, big sista ;-;

What's wrong with that? ;__;

r rated rhyiona dreams! ~-^ and stop thanking me

• I could actually hear Lucan's voice when I read that 0_0

Creepy...

Enjoy your night. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• im not in danger, im the danger

so u better reply

ABigBadWolf posted: »

i will not reply without a lawyer

• Night, Wolfenus...

• Oh, so that's what he meant. :D

I could actually hear Lucan's voice when I read that 0_0 Creepy...

• a tragic tale

Fiona: "What does your tattoo mean?" Rhys: "It means I'm a siren and a winner." Fiona: "What's your last name?" Rhys: "..." Rhys: "McLoser..."

• BTW one more thing:

You are my favorite person in this thread xD ;)

Night, Wolfenus...

• ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh, so that's what he meant.

• you dont scare me, judge judy

im not in danger, im the danger so u better reply

• There is nothing wrong with that!

you don't need to thank me

Why? I'm just kind, big sista ;-; What's wrong with that? ;__;

• Thank you very much, i'm glad too. :)