Handsome Rhys

After watching and playing TFTBL, I got Rhys to accept Hyperion. I thought it would be a bad decision at first. but as Jack kept talking, I began to accept it and support it. I think I would love Rhys to own it. Even if he becomes "evil" or a "villain", I would support big time. Let him be the villain of BL3 if they wanted to and it wouldn't bother me! I just overly accept Rhys becoming and taking that role. Of course I don't have any crazy theories and all that what not. Just wanted to throw it out there and know some other peoples thoughts.

Comments

• How bout dis?
    Self promotion :)
    enter link description here

• edited September 2015

Good job, Gravilion, good job, I'll make sure to satisfy your craving and don't you worry, When I'll become the supreme dominator of all the existing universes and have any sort of divinity worshipped on earth on the palm of my hand, begging me not to crush them under the infinite strength of my fingers I WILL... give you a cookie.

Also, I'll kill that prick of my predecessor, Not At All Handsome Jack.

• What?How do you know about earth?Ain’t you like very far in the future.

Good job, Gravilion, good job, I'll make sure to satisfy your craving and don't you worry, When I'll become the supreme dominator of all the

• edited September 2015

Buddy Boy I can travel in time, in space, in your mind, in every goddamn place you can think about, wanna know why? Because

I KNOW AND CAN DO EVERYTHING

ZapThroat posted: »

What?How do you know about earth?Ain’t you like very far in the future.

• Buddy Boy I can travel in time, in space, in your mind, in every goddamn place you can think about, wanna know why? Because I KNOW AND CAN DO EVERYTHING

• You know what? That really set the the tone, I'll give you too a cookie. Spread my name all over the corners of your neighborhood, prepare everybody you know for my ascendance and I'll give you another, that good kiddo?

enter link description here

• Uh,yes madam,a-aa-I mean sir,I’ll do that for you.

You know what? That really set the the tone, I'll give you too a cookie. Spread my name all over the corners of your neighborhood, prepare everybody you know for my ascendance and I'll give you another, that good kiddo?

• And, if you make that the sole purpose of you life, I'll grant you something even better

I'll tell you if I screw Evil Sasha or not.

Uh,yes madam,a-aa-I mean sir,I’ll do that for you.

• No,please don’t hurt Sasha,your body’s owner loves her,I’ll do everything for you.

enter image description here

And, if you make that the sole purpose of you life, I'll grant you something even better I'll tell you if I screw Evil Sasha or not.

• Alright, alright, I can be merciful, I'm a good lord. But if I don't hear the sound of 1000 parades dedicated to me in three days I'll crack the bitch open like a nut.

No,please don’t hurt Sasha,your body’s owner loves her,I’ll do everything for you.

• No,it’s okay I’ll do it runs away screaming like a maniac

Alright, alright, I can be merciful, I'm a good lord. But if I don't hear the sound of 1000 parades dedicated to me in three days I'll crack the bitch open like a nut.

• looks at him running away

I still got it after all, now I gotta find a new one to mess up for life.

No,it’s okay I’ll do it runs away screaming like a maniac

• Also, I'll kill that prick of my predecessor, Not At All Handsome Jack.

Good job, Gravilion, good job, I'll make sure to satisfy your craving and don't you worry, When I'll become the supreme dominator of all the

• Can I be your right hand?

Man, I mean. Your right hand man.

• edited September 2015

Dunno, can you strangle 100000000 people in one day and at the same time think of something cool to say for each one you kill and also yell my glorious name so loudly to make the clouds wobble at least 50 times over? If you can do that, I'll allow you to be my right pinky finger man.

mirashade posted: »

Can I be your right hand? Man, I mean. Your right hand man.

• I don't know I just wanted to stay true to my avatar, keep the whole HANDsome Rhys aesthetic. I don't wanna be like a Vasquez pinky man, I'll just have to submit my resume elsewhere...

Dunno, can you strangle 100000000 people in one day and at the same time think of something cool to say for each one you kill and also yell

• Alright, I got a reputation of handsomeness to keep up, especially after I savagely killed the old handsome, and you're aesthetically qualified to be my Right Hand (man), but you still gotta do the stuff I requested you to do, otherwise... You don't wanna know...

mirashade posted: »

I don't know I just wanted to stay true to my avatar, keep the whole HANDsome Rhys aesthetic. I don't wanna be like a Vasquez pinky man, I'll just have to submit my resume elsewhere...

• Huh, could be interesting if that happens to be the case.

• Well, Even if it becomes "Handsome jack inside of Rhys", I still support it. Rhy's mind would still be in there atleast. Even if not, I still like it. So overall, Hyperion coming back is fine. Evil Rhys is fine. Handsome Rhys/New Handsome Jack is fine. I will love it either way.

• There's no "New" Handsome Jack, just Handsome Rhys, period.

Well, Even if it becomes "Handsome jack inside of Rhys", I still support it. Rhy's mind would still be in there atleast. Even if not, I stil

• My apologies, Just trying to get any type of silly clarification people will make.

There's no "New" Handsome Jack, just Handsome Rhys, period.

• for a minute I contemplated whipping you for such an outrage, but since I haven't killed all the silly people in the universe yet, I can forgive you for this time.

My apologies, Just trying to get any type of silly clarification people will make.

• Until you get iced in BL3?

• Me? Iced? I'll be around for so long that Gearbox will have to realese a Handsome Rhys collection.

Lucky_Maybe posted: »

Until you get iced in BL3?

• The guy you tagged is a Timothy, buddy boy. This is MY thread, not his, be more careful next time, or else... Stuff!

This is like @HandsomeRhys' RP thread

• edited September 2015

But you won't get my notification if I do this "@Handsome Rhys", if he's your doppelgänger he will notify you m8

20 minutes into taking over Hyperion and chill and he gives you this look

The guy you tagged is a Timothy, buddy boy. This is MY thread, not his, be more careful next time, or else... Stuff!

• I say yes to Handsome Rhys, I bow before you.

• And you, my faithful worshipper, shall bow even lower when I'll become the recognized God in the whole existence, in all time. But for now you're doing good kiddo, keep it up!

JMOREL posted: »

I say yes to Handsome Rhys, I bow before you.

• Please God, tell me what you will do to the traitor named Yvette.

And you, my faithful worshipper, shall bow even lower when I'll become the recognized God in the whole existence, in all time. But for now you're doing good kiddo, keep it up!

• edited September 2015

Something so horrible that the Great Flood and the Plagues of Egypt (caused by me for fun of course) are nothing compared to it.

I SHIP YVETTE X CLAPTRAP

Their honeymoon will take place at the Bottom of the trap door of my New Office, so I can hear her scream from pain, fear or whatever whenever I want to.

SHIPPERS! I summon you to make a thread about this, spread MY WORD!

JMOREL posted: »

Please God, tell me what you will do to the traitor named Yvette.

• YES, this is the best idea I never heard! But its normal since you are the best.

Something so horrible that the Great Flood and the Plagues of Egypt (caused by me for fun of course) are nothing compared to it. I SHIP Y

• ive just noticed that jack has 2 different colour eyes like rhys has

• It's called Heterochromia buddy boy, I'm so great that I have more of everything than everybody else, including eye colors.

ive just noticed that jack has 2 different colour eyes like rhys has

• Do you even know your own body?!?!?! You have a built-in echo eye! Jack has Hetrochromia kiddo ;>.

RP fail

;)

It's called Heterochromia buddy boy, I'm so great that I have more of everything than everybody else, including eye colors.

• edited September 2015

I've had Heterochromia before the Echo Eye, kiddo. One day Jack saw me, when he was still in charge, and said "damn, that idiot has Heterochromia and I don't? That's not happening!" And so he bought a contact lens to make one of his eyes look light blue.

Now I'm gonna be generous buddy boy and let you randomly choose how you're gonna die, however no matter what you'll die slowly and painfully. You pick A, B, C or D?

JMOREL, get ready, you're gonna have to do a lot of cleaning once I'm done.

Do you even know your own body?!?!?! You have a built-in echo eye! Jack has Hetrochromia kiddo ;>. RP fail

• Not before I airlock your ass. That wasn't on the EchoWiki doe, you should get your staff to update it bruh. Hyperion is slow af with lots of things, especially with the accuracy on their guns.

or If you'd like.....you can update my fate to

This kiddo got quirky with Handsome Rhys and got their intestines ripped out, which later was used as a jump rope

I'd like a Hyperion Sweater on my tombstone too, the one with the Handsome Jack heads

I've had Heterochromia before the Echo Eye, kiddo. One day Jack saw me, when he was still in charge, and said "damn, that idiot has Heteroch

• someway they have to keep jack alive cuz otherwise its gonna be freaking boring, like resident evil witout wesker, sucks , for example so am gonna wait for the handsome rhys collection lol

Me? Iced? I'll be around for so long that Gearbox will have to realese a Handsome Rhys collection.

• aint a tim XD am just another handsome rhys fan like you but yeah they should be more careful since I didnt know wtf what was going on when I saw the feeds

The guy you tagged is a Timothy, buddy boy. This is MY thread, not his, be more careful next time, or else... Stuff!

• edited September 2015

lmao with the doppleganger thing , fuck... just because I like the handsome rhys idea oh you guys have so much imagination , so now "handsome rhys" has a doppleganger too? oh thats beautiful ...

But you won't get my notification if I do this "@Handsome Rhys", if he's your doppelgänger he will notify you m8 20 minutes into taking over Hyperion and chill and he gives you this look

Sign in to comment in this discussion.