Do you think we will see ***** and ***** in Episode 5?

For the people who had Shade and Felix alive, do you think that we will see both of them in Episode 5? Hopefully Hector will be in the episode as well.

Comments

• I don't think we'll see Shade again, but Felix's appearance is possible.

And Tector & Jimbo will be in the post-credit scene ofc.

• edited September 2015

Shade felt like a one time cameo. Felix could appear in some way I guess.

• I wonder which of Shade's outcomes will be considered canon by Gearbox going into BL3?

I personally love that creepy bastard...

enter image description here

• he just want a friend! although he's pretty creepy about it ha :) but i dont hate him enough to let him die though :O

I wonder which of Shade's outcomes will be considered canon by Gearbox going into BL3? I personally love that creepy bastard...

• It'd be interesting if they showed up, making our choices matter. But too bad I let Felix die..

• What if the stranger turns out to be Shade?He captured Rhys and Fiona because he felt lonely.

I wonder which of Shade's outcomes will be considered canon by Gearbox going into BL3? I personally love that creepy bastard...

• Please not Shade! The guy weirds me out every time I see him. I do hope we see Felix again since in mine I did spare him.

• edited September 2015

I found it very very very strange. WHAT THE HECK HAPPENED TO FELIX AFTER EPISODE 1? I mean, he was NOT MENTIONED at all.

"What the fuck is this shit?" - Georgie Porgie

• They have the same taste in millinery, too - but I don't think Shade could contain his creepiness/neediness for that long.

ZapThroat posted: »

What if the stranger turns out to be Shade?He captured Rhys and Fiona because he felt lonely.

• Well,thank the voice modulator,it does the job for him. ;)

They have the same taste in millinery, too - but I don't think Shade could contain his creepiness/neediness for that long.

• I shot him in the neck and blew him up.

he gone, son

Sign in to comment in this discussion.