What if.......

Fiona's (And maybe Rhys's) story was a whole lie the whole time? We know Fiona is a con-artist, so she may be lying, everything she said, IT WOULD BE THE BIGGER TWIST EVER. (Which has a low possibility.) If you ask me, I think the stranger is Felix, which would explain his disappearance since E2 (He may have somehow survived the explosion, like how Rodrik Forrester survived being stabbed many times.) and THAT MEANS, SCOOTER DID NOT DIE. It would be the best twist ever!!

Comments

• So many spoilers...

A twist like that would make the entire game pointless plus Scooter (and determinatly Felix) are dead, THE END!

There's a reason they haven't been lying to him (other then when their trying to sound awesome) the Stranger knows enough of the story to know when their lying.

• Can't tell if trolling or not..

• Well,I don’t think Telltale would kill Scooter in such a tragic and sad way just for them to say "Oh,look he is alive,PLOT TWIST".Also Fiona looked so sad when she told the stranger about his death,even Rhys was sad for him,so no,it can’t happen.

• Bruh, buddy, broseph...

You gotta let it go, man.

I know it hurts, but:

enter image description here

• Bruh, buddy, broseph... You gotta let it go, man. I know it hurts, but:

• Even if Scooter survived the explosion he would still die from burning up in the Pandoran atmosphere or from impacting the ground at terminal velocity.

• Nah, everything they say happened happens. The forty spruce in the future for one basicly confirms that

• but what if scooter is not kill?

enter image description here

AgentZ46 posted: »

So many spoilers... A twist like that would make the entire game pointless plus Scooter (and determinatly Felix) are dead, THE END! Th

Sign in to comment in this discussion.