Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Congratulations, that's amazing! :)

Oh man, oh man guys. I didn't sleep at all last night. My mom gave birth! I finally have a brother! I just got back home and I really wanted to tell you guys! There at the pediatricians right now, but oh my god I have a baby brother!! :,D

• Congratulations! :D

Well, looks like you're going to take care of your little brother soon :')

Oh man, oh man guys. I didn't sleep at all last night. My mom gave birth! I finally have a brother! I just got back home and I really wanted to tell you guys! There at the pediatricians right now, but oh my god I have a baby brother!! :,D

• His name is Justin junior after my dad, or just J.J. ^-^

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Congrats! What's his name?

• Thank you! I'll definetly try! :)

buntingsir posted: »

That's wonderful, congratulations! Hopefully he'll be healthy and cheerful and you'll be the best big sister in the world :]

• Thanks, it really is! I cried when I first held him! It's just so wonderful! :D

HellFish posted: »

Congratulations, that's amazing!

• That's so cute. :D

His name is Justin junior after my dad, or just J.J. ^-^

• Thank you!

Oh yeah, I already have a little sister and a big sister, but I've always wanted a brother! It finally happened! ^_^

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Congratulations! Well, looks like you're going to take care of your little brother soon :')

• Thanks Wolf! <3

ABigBadWolf posted: »

That's so cute.

• Hey whoa whoa!! I was just making a dumb joke :(

I'm sorry Jane, don't feel bad for what happened, it was something that never happened to you before... You think I feel like a big man when cute girls smile at me and stuff? I go like jelly!! I have this stupid smile on my face and I say nothing! XP

Look, I'm sorry you were offended by what I said ok?

Hug it out or nah??

Jeez, Harry, you think I didn't feel horrible and ashamed? I'm not a bitch or something, I'm not used to attention and I panicked. If I coul

• Wow that's really great! Congratulations! I'm sure he'll be glad to have a big sister like you! <3

• It's just that I take this kind of stuff too close to my heart and I can't get over it that easily.

I'm not mad, don't worry, I just feel really bad about this. I thought that by telling this to you guys and trying to look at this from the bright side (aka Rhyiona) I'll feel better. I regret talking about this now, but what's done is done.

Sure, let's hug it out.

HazzatheMan posted: »

Hey whoa whoa!! I was just making a dumb joke I'm sorry Jane, don't feel bad for what happened, it was something that never happened to

• Yep. XD

Did your sister also fart on your head? XP

• What sucks the most that if the guy was shy, imagine how much bravery he needed to approach you :/

Anyway, a fun shenanigan ^^ Be mentally prepared for it next time, maybe he'll catch you in the street again! ;)

Story time I was going home and one guy walked up to me on the street out of nowhere. He said that I looked charming and was rambling som

• We'll all be angry old people soon, it's scary.

GrumpyDof posted: »

Brace yourself. Wrinkles are coming.

• edited September 2015

Thank you Kimmy, that's so sweet! ^-^

Kimmy-klu posted: »

Wow that's really great! Congratulations! I'm sure he'll be glad to have a big sister like you!

• So... Next month is my birthday...

• I will, I'm curious :P

So is anybody here gonna buy Minecraft The Story Mode? I won't.

• edited September 2015

Wow. That actually sounds almost like you care. Thank you! ;)

• Man, it still haunts me, you have no idea :S

That's why I feel so bad, because I'd lose any confidence (which is a tiny ammount deep in my heart) and self-esteem (which is close to zero) If I were him.

armis37 posted: »

What sucks the most that if the guy was shy, imagine how much bravery he needed to approach you Anyway, a fun shenanigan ^^ Be mentally prepared for it next time, maybe he'll catch you in the street again!

• Haha! I've always had a sibling my whole life, so I wouldn't be able to tell you what that's like. :P

I definetly will! :3

• Like I said, maybe he'll catch you again! ^^ Or maybe you'll see him again and be able to explain the situation xD

Man, it still haunts me, you have no idea :S That's why I feel so bad, because I'd lose any confidence (which is a tiny ammount deep in my heart) and self-esteem (which is close to zero) If I were him.

• CAN WE SWAP SIBLINGS I CANNOT DEAL WITH THE ONE I HAVE!

Joking (sort of) congrats <3

• Same!!

So... Next month is my birthday...

• NO WAY HOSE

Thank you lottii! :D

lottii-lu posted: »

CAN WE SWAP SIBLINGS I CANNOT DEAL WITH THE ONE I HAVE! Joking (sort of) congrats

• Happy early birthday day! :D

• Me too sadly... Things from years ago I will never get over and they pale in comparison to this!

Hey don't feel that way, everyone has a different opinion. We're your friends and we aren't gonna hate on you for turning some guy down :)

Big hugs! And a kiss on the cheek for the lovely lady

It's just that I take this kind of stuff too close to my heart and I can't get over it that easily. I'm not mad, don't worry, I just feel

• HandsomeChefHandsomeChef Banned
    edited September 2015

Uh, hey... Did I miss Green's Speech?

• ;W; Ahhh <3 This is so beautiful Jane! <3

the sound of firecrackers in the distance Thank you for everything, guys.

• WOW, FUCK YOU TOO!

lottii-lu posted: »

CAN WE SWAP SIBLINGS I CANNOT DEAL WITH THE ONE I HAVE! Joking (sort of) congrats

• Aw thats so sweet :)

Congratulations on becoming a big sister <3

• saem

• Well Quiet dresses that way cuz the MGS universe dictates that the Biology of the human form can be altered... Anyone who has played the game knows what I'm talking about.

As for Rhys? He would have a heart attack XD

MichaelBP posted: »

Well I've been playing MGSV a lot lately, and a thought popped into my head. How do y'all think Reese would react to seeing Fiona dressed up like this:

• You can't speak for everyone though ;~~~;

Thank you, friend! Hugs

Me too sadly... Things from years ago I will never get over and they pale in comparison to this! Hey don't feel that way, everyone has a

• Quiet so wants the Snake ;)

MichaelBP posted: »

He'll be even more excited if Fiona does something like this when they're in the caravan. ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Thank you, Kim! <3 I'm happy you liked it!

Kimmy-klu posted: »

;W; Ahhh This is so beautiful Jane!

• edited September 2015

I am so happy for you :)

#onlychild #unlucky

• Thank you! I'm gonna try my best! :)

Aw thats so sweet Congratulations on becoming a big sister

• edited September 2015

Don't feel ashamed Jane, this has happened to me too. I'm not used to attention either and I don't have enough courage to talk to guys. :/

You obviously can't change what happened but that's okay. Just do your best to stay calm next time you meet a nice guy. :D I'll try that too, I'm sick of being so afraid of everything social xD

Jeez, Harry, you think I didn't feel horrible and ashamed? I'm not a bitch or something, I'm not used to attention and I panicked. If I coul

• It is explained in-game, but imo it's the shittest explanation for over-sexualising a character EVER!!!

Basically: Quiet doesn't breathe through her mouth or nose, she breathes through her skin! So she has to wear little in order to breath.... I'm not kidding either!

Why is she sexualised? Konami pls explain.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.