Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• What have you done? ;-;

nohuhhuh posted: »

I think it's too late I've been praising Gortys since the beginning

• Did I just missed Green's speech?

• Lol, I only found out today that this guy quit :( It's a shame cuz he's a really good worker and a great guy to talk to....

I rally hope you enjoy it!! :D

I really cannot fathom how anyone finished that game in 9 hours :/ I'm halfway through and have been playing for 7 hours!! XP

One of us has quit... So now we have a team of 5 people! I guess I have missed something.. O.O Can't wait to read your fanfic! please finish Until dawn, I loved that game

• enter image description here

Here ya go!

I wouldn't mind, if that wouldn't be too difficult please.

• edited September 2015

No, you didn't.

You're still in school, aren't you? ;-;

Eryka posted: »

Did I just missed Green's speech?

• Is it because John asked Lotti to write one as well?

HazzatheMan posted: »

Actually this is why I need to talk to John....

• Alright, it's fine if you don't want one. I get some people don't want to 'ruin' their profile pictures, but you know where to find me if you want one! ^^

I will think about it...

• N-No.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

No, you didn't. You're still in school, aren't you? ;-;

• yeah especially when I'm looking my older drawings of her. Wow everything feels so nostalgic since we are so close to the end.

buntingsir posted: »

Now It always feels so nostalgic looking at her.

• I try :)

Though seeing as I spoiled it all for meself cuz I had PS4 withdrawal :P

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Ohh, making it spookier I see. :P

• Oh. I'm surprised, lol :P

N-No.

• edited September 2015

Is it about him asking me for smut? I don't think he was being serious about it, I don't think so anyways, and I wasn't being serious when I said I'd write the smut, but I ended up doing it for him anyways.

Besides... why can't the 3 of us collab on smut instead ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edit: I forgot to meantion, I'm sorry if I have upset you in anyway

Actually this is why I need to talk to John....

• Yes... And I had no idea until a few weeks ago.

I thought he was asking me especially out of all the other super-talented writer's on here, and it made me feel appreciated so much!

Then I found out he asked lottii as well and I got really upset :'(

Is it because John asked Lotti to write one as well?

• You spoiled yourself on everything?

I try Though seeing as I spoiled it all for meself cuz I had PS4 withdrawal :P

• aaw thanks!

your fic really made me love this cutieball again! (okay I never stopped loving her but you know what I mean)

I love this, what a cutie she is ;-;

• I lied

Oh. I'm surprised, lol :P

• close to the end

Now I feel sad ;~~~;

I hope we'll still be going here after Ep 5, this place is too amazing.

yeah especially when I'm looking my older drawings of her. Wow everything feels so nostalgic since we are so close to the end.

• Think it's cuz this profile pic was basically a gift from TheZorkij... I'm writing him a dream fanfic :D

OreoAnarchy posted: »

Alright, it's fine if you don't want one. I get some people don't want to 'ruin' their profile pictures, but you know where to find me if you want one! ^^

• Remember Cersei's face next time you lie ;-;

enter image description here

Lying is very bad.

I lied

• I'm so glad, she must be protected at all costs. <3

aaw thanks! your fic really made me love this cutieball again! (okay I never stopped loving her but you know what I mean)

• Oh, cool! A dream fanfic?

Think it's cuz this profile pic was basically a gift from TheZorkij... I'm writing him a dream fanfic

• edited September 2015

I mean you were reaaally taking your time.

And I'm pretty sure he was joking when he asked Lottii.

Yes... And I had no idea until a few weeks ago. I thought he was asking me especially out of all the other super-talented writer's on here, and it made me feel appreciated so much! Then I found out he asked lottii as well and I got really upset

• jfc I hate the fnaf fandom so much.

Also, I need to update Rhys' diary soon. Oops.

• edited September 2015

oh god I'm so stupid. I thought that ONE OF US here on forum has quit! :'D

I really cannot fathom how anyone finished that game in 9 hours :/ I'm halfway through and have been playing for 7 hours!! XP

Me and my friend took our sweet time as well. I can't remember how many hours we played it but it took almost a whole day and our eyes hurt so bad when we finally went to sleep xD

Lol, I only found out today that this guy quit It's a shame cuz he's a really good worker and a great guy to talk to.... I rally hope yo

• Thanks!

Here ya go!

• oopsie!

What have you done? ;-;

• Fly away, Mario... enter image description here

Remember Cersei's face next time you lie ;-; Lying is very bad.

• I hate FNAF in general.

I don't know why some people find it scary. After 3-4 jumpscares, the game just became boring. Even FNAF 4 is boring. :T

jfc I hate the fnaf fandom so much. Also, I need to update Rhys' diary soon. Oops.

• This is beautiful, I love it!

• You're welcome. I hope you like!

Thanks!

• I like the FNAF games. They're not scary but they're fun to play.

What I hate is the fandom. It's so toxic.

I hate FNAF in general. I don't know why some people find it scary. After 3-4 jumpscares, the game just became boring. Even FNAF 4 is boring. :T

• Oh well. I don't think that Telltale would actually destroy Gortys. Okay, 55% sure.

oopsie!

• The game isn't about the jumpscares, the scary part is just the gameplay... and no one loves FNAF for the gameplay.

I hate FNAF in general. I don't know why some people find it scary. After 3-4 jumpscares, the game just became boring. Even FNAF 4 is boring. :T

• She looked like Sarah from TWD S2.

• Nearly everything :P

You spoiled yourself on everything?

• Like it? I love it! :D

You're welcome. I hope you like!

• Sorry I didn't mean to make you feel sad.

I'm not even worried about it to be honest. We are still the most active thread in this forum. I will be here as long as you lovely people are here with me as well <3

buntingsir posted: »

close to the end Now I feel sad ;~~~; I hope we'll still be going here after Ep 5, this place is too amazing.

• Well, it's fun to play it with friends, at least :p

What I hate is the fandom. It's so toxic.

Agreed.

I like the FNAF games. They're not scary but they're fun to play. What I hate is the fandom. It's so toxic.

• Dude, I work 8 hour shifts 5 days a week, and I have other things to do during the day... I don't have the luxury of free time like I used to when I was working at Blenheim Palace.

If this was a joke then I'm gonna be so pissed! He and lottii have been serious about it with me...

I mean you were reaaally taking your time. And I'm pretty sure he was joking when he asked Lottii.

• Aw, thanks! ♥ It looks epic as your profile picture.

Like it? I love it!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.