Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Oh god ;-;

You just made me hate my name now ;-;

Eryka posted: »

Fly away, Mario...

• Damn, at least you know how to save everyone or kill everyone now. :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

Nearly everything :P

• edited September 2015

Can you find a Rhyiona shipper who calls me "Elly"?

Good night, guys. I'll see the results tomorrow!

• It's not your fault. He asked you and in the end, you accepted.

I was upset because there are so many talented writer's on here that could pull off amazing work, and he decides to ask me? The new guy? I mean, that lifted me high up into the sky!!

John doesn't write though :/ And I prefer to work with my own ideas.

lottii-lu posted: »

Is it about him asking me for smut? I don't think he was being serious about it, I don't think so anyways, and I wasn't being serious when I

• I don't mind the games, although it feels like each instalment is just milking the franchise. But the community.
    That's another story entirely.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I hate FNAF in general. I don't know why some people find it scary. After 3-4 jumpscares, the game just became boring. Even FNAF 4 is boring. :T

• Well, tbh, I find the gameplay kinda fun but not like enjoying it.

FNAF 4 improved the gameplay and became a little bit better. But I still don't think it's a great horror game :|

The game isn't about the jumpscares, the scary part is just the gameplay... and no one loves FNAF for the gameplay.

• edited September 2015

I saw people today arguing about this thing's gender (what the fuck anyway? It's clearly female)

enter image description here

and telling other to go kill themselves over it

No, really.

I hate this fandom.

Well, it's fun to play it with friends, at least What I hate is the fandom. It's so toxic. Agreed.

• Oh no no!!! XD

That sounds more accurate tbh :P I also got the Bonus chapter cuz I pre-ordered the game so that will be an extra 10 mins of gameplay for me! It's a Matt and Emily chapter but it looks really short! :/

nohuhhuh posted: »

oh god I'm so stupid. I thought that ONE OF US here on forum has quit! :'D I really cannot fathom how anyone finished that game in 9 h

• You're uh gonna be the new guy forever aren't you?

It's not your fault. He asked you and in the end, you accepted. I was upset because there are so many talented writer's on here that coul

• I really don't mind about the graphics. I really don't. Yet FNAF is not a great franchise. There are better horror games out there.

I don't mind the games, although it feels like each instalment is just milking the franchise. But the community. That's another story entirely.

• Yeah Zorkij is in love with a TWAU character called Bloody Mary.... So I'm writing him a love fic between Bloody Mary and Bigby Wolf :)

OreoAnarchy posted: »

Oh, cool! A dream fanfic?

• I will destroy TTG if they kill/hurt her!!

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I'm so glad, she must be protected at all costs.

• I think the forums will riot if that happens. :P

I will destroy TTG if they kill/hurt her!!

• I meant the new guy as in 'new writer' for that comment :P I know I'm not the new guy anymore, it's been 3 months :)

You're uh gonna be the new guy forever aren't you?

• Elly? That's a beautifull nickname for Elliot ^^

Can you find a Rhyiona shipper who calls me "Elly"? Good night, guys. I'll see the results tomorrow!

• Don't worry! And that's great, because I'll stay here too <3

Sorry I didn't mean to make you feel sad. I'm not even worried about it to be honest. We are still the most active thread in this forum. I will be here as long as you lovely people are here with me as well

• I'm kinda forcing myself to forget some details tbh dude....

Plus I'm still gonna finish this playthrough as though I'm clueless and think that the decisions I would make in those situations are the best ones :P

I'll tell you who lived and who died when I'm done ok?

Damn, at least you know how to save everyone or kill everyone now. :P

• enter image description here

Can you find a Rhyiona shipper who calls me "Elly"? Good night, guys. I'll see the results tomorrow!

• If you ask then we shall deliver, Elly :P

• Alright, really curious on how you're gonna do. :P Hopefully better than me.

I'm kinda forcing myself to forget some details tbh dude.... Plus I'm still gonna finish this playthrough as though I'm clueless and thin

• I bet you don't know who she is.

• GoT rated Rhyiona dreams, Elly ~-^

We have to find the Pricess Peach! Be ready!

Oh god ;-; You just made me hate my name now ;-;

• since "rhyiona brakes the sexy scale"

I TRUSTED U TO NOT MEANTION THE SHIT I SAY AT 2 AM!

@John_Smith13 will be getting a smut fic from me @lottii-lu you might want to see this since "rhyiona brakes the sexy scale"

• I don't quite like your tone ¬_¬

Sure I do, I don't live in a cave.

I bet you don't know who she is.

• I thought you watched a LP?

Alright, really curious on how you're gonna do. :P Hopefully better than me.

We have to find the Pricess Peach! Be ready!

• edited September 2015

people on the internet make me so sad. (well obviously there are good people here too)

Same thing happens on Youtube all the time. This one youtuber made a video about his favorite pokemon and he took 10 minutes to explain how this video is based on his opinion.

Then first comment says:

Fuck you stupid idiot, why there's no Charizard??

• Lol, having 2 sisters on here is actually quite fun! :D

lottii-lu posted: »

since "rhyiona brakes the sexy scale" I TRUSTED U TO NOT MEANTION THE SHIT I SAY AT 2 AM!

• edited September 2015

My sister got the game for herself and I...

im a thief

I thought you watched a LP?

• No, you were borrowing it :)

My sister got the game for herself and I... im a thief

• that's a nice way to put it, thank you ;-;

No, you were borrowing it

• I HAVE 35 MINUTES TO FINISH THIS SPEECH BEFORE I HAVE TO GO SOMEWHERE FOR 3 HOURS AGAIN

IF I DONT POST IT BY 12:45 (my time) YOU ALL KNOW WHY

• Ohh genwunner, I'm guessing? I hate genwunners so much.

people on the internet make me so sad. (well obviously there are good people here too) Same thing happens on Youtube all the time. This o

• This Princess Peach enter image description here

• Didn't tessie call you that?

• Okay.

35 minutes starting by now :P

Green613 posted: »

I HAVE 35 MINUTES TO FINISH THIS SPEECH BEFORE I HAVE TO GO SOMEWHERE FOR 3 HOURS AGAIN IF I DONT POST IT BY 12:45 (my time) YOU ALL KNOW WHY

• here's some cheerleaders for you

enter image description here

Green613 posted: »

I HAVE 35 MINUTES TO FINISH THIS SPEECH BEFORE I HAVE TO GO SOMEWHERE FOR 3 HOURS AGAIN IF I DONT POST IT BY 12:45 (my time) YOU ALL KNOW WHY

• Dayum. She's a maniac xD

This Princess Peach

• I haven't slept at all, everything was a mistake. Yeah. And this day had to be the day when I had school, that was an interesting experience.

When I was walking home I saw a cute couple who looked TOO MUCH like Rhys and Fiona. That girl had the same kind of hat and exactly the same hair too. Must be a fan. Or maybe it was only a hallucination. I guess that's possible. Rhyiona confirmed anyways.

Also happy anniversary (again)!

enter link description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.