Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• No wonder why she likes listening to "Snake Eater". ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

HazzatheMan posted: »

Quiet so wants the Snake

• I can already see this happening:

Rhyionas: We came here to kick your ass!

TTG: Please don't hurt us!! We are sorry for not giving you guys a change to romance Rhys and Fiona!! Forgive us!!

Rhyionas: What? No. We are here because you killed Gortys!!

TTG: Oh.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

I think the forums will riot if that happens. :P

• Lol, MGS3 was so good!!!!

Oh btw I haven't un-packaged MGSV yet so could we not talk about it so much? I mean you and me though, everyone else can talk with you about it obviously :P

MichaelBP posted: »

No wonder why she likes listening to "Snake Eater". ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Oh, really... TWAU isn't my thing, but all I know is that the voice actor of Bloody Mary is also the person who played Dee Dee in Dexter's laboratory.

enter image description here

Childhood.

Yeah Zorkij is in love with a TWAU character called Bloody Mary.... So I'm writing him a love fic between Bloody Mary and Bigby Wolf

• I don't know why some people can't just accept someone's opinion?

Answer: Logic .-.

nohuhhuh posted: »

people on the internet make me so sad. (well obviously there are good people here too) Same thing happens on Youtube all the time. This o

• Well did she catch you in the act and scold you for it? :P

that's a nice way to put it, thank you ;-;

• enter image description here

I bet people feel really ashamed Kojima.

It is explained in-game, but imo it's the shittest explanation for over-sexualising a character EVER!!! Basically: Quiet doesn't breathe

• TTG: EVEN WORSE

get your torches ready :^)

I can already see this happening: Rhyionas: We came here to kick your ass! TTG: Please don't hurt us!! We are sorry for not giving yo

• Hey there my friend!! :D

Wow, that sounds like a cool couple! You should've talked to them about it man! XD

I haven't slept at all, everything was a mistake. Yeah. And this day had to be the day when I had school, that was an interesting experience

• Nah, she just went "jesus that was fast" :P

Well did she catch you in the act and scold you for it? :P

• Yep, I mean I love gen 1 but most of my favorite pokemon are from later gens like Lopunny, Serperior, Goodra, Leavanny, Skrafty ect.

Ohh genwunner, I'm guessing? I hate genwunners so much.

• I await with bated breath :)

Green613 posted: »

I HAVE 35 MINUTES TO FINISH THIS SPEECH BEFORE I HAVE TO GO SOMEWHERE FOR 3 HOURS AGAIN IF I DONT POST IT BY 12:45 (my time) YOU ALL KNOW WHY

• edited September 2015

Yeah! :D We don't need anything else but Sandstorm.

That song is from Finland?! NICE! XD

• Oh I didn't even know about the bonus chapter! Nice! ;D

Oh no no!!! XD That sounds more accurate tbh :P I also got the Bonus chapter cuz I pre-ordered the game so that will be an extra 10 mins of gameplay for me! It's a Matt and Emily chapter but it looks really short!

• How long did it take you to finish it?

Nah, she just went "jesus that was fast" :P

• edited September 2015

You call that a cheerleader? This is a cheerleader!

F̶o̶r̶ ̶R̶h̶y̶s̶'̶ ̶b̶i̶r̶t̶h̶d̶a̶y̶

here's some cheerleaders for you

• Ashamed? Dude, stop trying to make me feel bad :P

I bet people feel really ashamed Kojima.

• Okay fam we'll be right here when you've done :P

Green613 posted: »

I HAVE 35 MINUTES TO FINISH THIS SPEECH BEFORE I HAVE TO GO SOMEWHERE FOR 3 HOURS AGAIN IF I DONT POST IT BY 12:45 (my time) YOU ALL KNOW WHY

• I was going to say the same thing, talk to them.

Hey there my friend!! Wow, that sounds like a cool couple! You should've talked to them about it man! XD

• OH YEAH!!! Kat Cressida voiced Dee Dee in Dexter's Laboratory! Tbh I could tell it was her, she had that higher pitch to her voice like Dee Dee did :P

Childhood=RUINED.

OreoAnarchy posted: »

Oh, really... TWAU isn't my thing, but all I know is that the voice actor of Bloody Mary is also the person who played Dee Dee in Dexter's laboratory. Childhood.

• It was. Probably my favourite.

Sure thing, though a part of me wants to spoil where you find DD, since if you miss him, you'll never get him as your buddy, or so I've heard.

Lol, MGS3 was so good!!!! Oh btw I haven't un-packaged MGSV yet so could we not talk about it so much? I mean you and me though, everyone else can talk with you about it obviously :P

• My favourite Pokemon are outside Gen 1 even though I love it. :(

Yep, I mean I love gen 1 but most of my favorite pokemon are from later gens like Lopunny, Serperior, Goodra, Leavanny, Skrafty ect.

• Hi! ;>

And yea I should have, I should have taken a picture (with their permission or not hahaha)! But I had to concentrate on just being able to get home alive, I would have fallen asleep if I had tried to talk to them. Maybe if I see them again, or maybe if I'll be hallucinating again.

Hey there my friend!! Wow, that sounds like a cool couple! You should've talked to them about it man! XD

• Some good 8 hours or so.

How long did it take you to finish it?

• Maybe that's what happened after the birthday surprise. ;^)

lottii-lu posted: »

You call that a cheerleader? This is a cheerleader! F̶o̶r̶ ̶R̶h̶y̶s̶'̶ ̶b̶i̶r̶t̶h̶d̶a̶y̶

• It feels more like the reason why she's so exposed came after they designed her. At least she is really bad ass.

Ashamed? Dude, stop trying to make me feel bad :P

• It was only available to those who pre-ordered the game :)

Apparently it's a Matt and Emily chapter, but there was walkthrough of it (that I didn't watch btw) that was only 10 minutes long! :/

Oh I didn't even know about the bonus chapter! Nice! ;D

• She's not a cheerleader. She's a goddess :')

You call that a cheerleader? This is a cheerleader! F̶o̶r̶ ̶R̶h̶y̶s̶'̶ ̶b̶i̶r̶t̶h̶d̶a̶y̶

• You....I like you, you have a good imagination ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Maybe that's what happened after the birthday surprise. ;^)

• Yeah, it made me cry like 4 did :(

I saw the demo so I kinda know where to find him :D Don't worry, I LOVE to explore in open-world games.

It was. Probably my favourite. Sure thing, though a part of me wants to spoil where you find DD, since if you miss him, you'll never get him as your buddy, or so I've heard.

• edited September 2015

Ah fuck you ya skrub.

How the fuck did you manage that?! You must've skipped the clues and the searching around aspect of the game or something :/

Some good 8 hours or so.

• Poor Reese. From the Universe where Fiona cosplayed as Quiet.

enter image description here

Well Quiet dresses that way cuz the MGS universe dictates that the Biology of the human form can be altered... Anyone who has played the game knows what I'm talking about. As for Rhys? He would have a heart attack XD

• I'm glad our bickering entertains you lol

Lol, having 2 sisters on here is actually quite fun!

• I really don't care for Kojima's reasoning. When Metal Gear started dabbling with superpowers and the supernatural I started to take it a lot less seriously...

Yeah she can turn invisible and run at blinding speeds. Don't tell me how she can do that I'd like to find out for myself thank you :)

It feels more like the reason why she's so exposed came after they designed her. At least she is really bad ass.

• You... I like you

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You....I like you, you have a good imagination ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• I did miss some things but it's alright, I know the full story.

Ah fuck you ya skrub. How the fuck did you manage that?! You must've skipped the clues and the searching around aspect of the game or something

• I shall name my first born: Rhys.

Poor Reese. From the Universe where Fiona cosplayed as Quiet.

• Not just that but you 2 seem pretty close for sisters :P

Most sisters I know are always arguing about stuff and never have a quiet moment!

I'm glad our bickering entertains you lol

• Uh huh... Skrub >:(

I did miss some things but it's alright, I know the full story.

• </3

Uh huh... Skrub >:(

Sign in to comment in this discussion.