Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• Well that's why we have Nanomachines (son). To explain most of the supernatural stuff.

Be sure to listen to the tapes. Some really explain the reason why she has her powers.

HazzatheMan posted: »

I really don't care for Kojima's reasoning. When Metal Gear started dabbling with superpowers and the supernatural I started to take it a lo

• Rhys would be proud. ;-;

I shall name my first born: Rhys.

• I don't know which one was sadder. 3 or 4.

Make sure to explore the map really well.

I love messing around with the enemy AI in this game.

Yeah, it made me cry like 4 did I saw the demo so I kinda know where to find him Don't worry, I LOVE to explore in open-world games.

• edited September 2015

Wow... I never realized how close we were... thanks Hazza.

Not just that but you 2 seem pretty close for sisters :P Most sisters I know are always arguing about stuff and never have a quiet moment!

• Maybe in your dreams you'll see them

Hi! ;> And yea I should have, I should have taken a picture (with their permission or not hahaha)! But I had to concentrate on just be

• Even if I hadn't been dead as hell it's like a crime to be social in Finland. Too scary. :D

Eryka posted: »

I was going to say the same thing, talk to them.

• Ok i wasnt able to finish, so ill post it after I come back

i want this to be fucking perfect.

• so that means I'll read it tomorrow

stupid timezones

Green613 posted: »

Ok i wasnt able to finish, so ill post it after I come back i want this to be fucking perfect.

• Okay so first off...

HOW?

Wolfenus54 posted: »

You... I like you ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• tbh ill prob post it tomorrow so everyone can see it at the same time

sound good everyone?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

so that means I'll read it tomorrow stupid timezones

• edited September 2015

Okay fam, I'm really excited to read it ^-^

Ok i wasnt able to finish, so ill post it after I come back i want this to be fucking perfect.

• edited September 2015

exactly. The first pokemon designs are charming because they are so simplistic. But I love how creative the new designs are!

btw what's your guilty pleasure pokemon? You know, those pokemon who are hated by everybody but you find yourself liking them anyway.
    Mine is Dunsparce. I love how derpy it looks and I simply love its design. xD .

ABigBadWolf posted: »

My favourite Pokemon are outside Gen 1 even though I love it.

• Ayy why not.

Hi dad.

tbh ill prob post it tomorrow so everyone can see it at the same time sound good everyone?

• I'm definitely gonna check it out :D

It was only available to those who pre-ordered the game Apparently it's a Matt and Emily chapter, but there was walkthrough of it (that I didn't watch btw) that was only 10 minutes long!

• Eryka posted: »

Maybe in your dreams you'll see them

• Yeah, "opinion" is a swear word for some people :/

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I don't know why some people can't just accept someone's opinion? Answer: Logic .-.

• There was enough room Rose!

enter link description here

• sounds great

it's Friday tomorrow so more people should come

tbh ill prob post it tomorrow so everyone can see it at the same time sound good everyone?

• What? :P

lottii-lu posted: »

Okay so first off... HOW?

• Yep. They would have probably punched you if you went to talk to them. :P

Even if I hadn't been dead as hell it's like a crime to be social in Finland. Too scary.

• No that sounds horrible what if someone will die before the tomorrow comes?

• it's you and me sis, until the bitter end! >:D

buntingsir posted: »

Don't worry! And that's great, because I'll stay here too

• Sounds good. :3

• Oh I'm prepared wolf. I was prepared since ep 3 fiasco >:)

TTG: EVEN WORSE get your torches ready :^)

• The Vanillite line. Everyone seems to hate them but I think they're so original and cute. ;-;

nohuhhuh posted: »

exactly. The first pokemon designs are charming because they are so simplistic. But I love how creative the new designs are! btw what's y

• THAT'S WHAT U GET FOR CALLING ME RHACK!

since "rhyiona brakes the sexy scale" I TRUSTED U TO NOT MEANTION THE SHIT I SAY AT 2 AM!

• edited September 2015

Not just that but you 2 seem pretty close for sisters :P

I go for a few mintues and... I actually feel like crying (not in a bad way)

I never really thought about how close we are, and it seems like Charlotte has never really.

WHY AM I TEARING UP ABOUT THIS? CHARLOTTE, I'M COMING IN YOUR ROOM AND I'M HUGGING YOU!

Not just that but you 2 seem pretty close for sisters :P Most sisters I know are always arguing about stuff and never have a quiet moment!

• Yass, So true! :D

enter image description here

it's you and me sis, until the bitter end! >:D

• edited September 2015

Correct! Tessie called me that! :D

Edit: I was typing on my iPad. so, yeah.

Didn't tessie call you that?

• That was a funny typo though. :P

Correct! Tessie called me that! Edit: I was typing on my iPad. so, yeah.

• Vanillite is cute as hell. But I don't like Vanilluxe because I think it has kinda lazy design. But I respect your opinion! I think Vanilline family is the most hated pokemon line (with Trubbish line) even thought pokemons like Muk and Electrode exist.

The Vanillite line. Everyone seems to hate them but I think they're so original and cute. ;-;

• Yeah. I know. My iPad's such an asshole.

That was a funny typo though. :P

• What did I do? :/

Wow... I never realized how close we were... thanks Hazza.

• Oh no did I fuck up again?! :O

GIRLS I'M SORRY!!!! :'(

Not just that but you 2 seem pretty close for sisters :P I go for a few mintues and... I actually feel like crying (not in a bad way

• That's a tough one tbh.... I'm gonna say 4 cuz so much happened to our beloved characters like Naomi and Big Boss and, in the end of it all.... Solid Snake.

I will!

Lol, is the game better than Peace Walker? I loved PW!!!

MichaelBP posted: »

I don't know which one was sadder. 3 or 4. Make sure to explore the map really well. I love messing around with the enemy AI in this game.

• I didn't mean it in a nasty way, don't worry.

I never think of our close we are, so that's why I'm thanking you, because not only did it touch me but it made me realized and think about it.

Also it's made Emily hug me <3

What did I do?

• I don't even think Trubbish is that bad to be honest.

Also, I'm so jealous that Japan already has Pokemon SMD... I want to play it so bad :(

Vanillite is cute as hell. But I don't like Vanilluxe because I think it has kinda lazy design. But I respect your opinion! I think Vanillin

• You didn't fuck up, if anything you've brought us closer <3

Oh no did I fuck up again?! :O GIRLS I'M SORRY!!!!

• The tapes in Ground Zeroes were hard to listen to though!! So much torture! :(

Yeah but Colonel Volgin, the Cobra Unit and The Sorrow remain unexplained! XP

MichaelBP posted: »

Well that's why we have Nanomachines (son). To explain most of the supernatural stuff. Be sure to listen to the tapes. Some really explain the reason why she has her powers.

• Wow, I did something right?

Holy crap, I feel pretty good right now :D

I didn't mean it in a nasty way, don't worry. I never think of our close we are, so that's why I'm thanking you, because not only did it touch me but it made me realized and think about it. Also it's made Emily hug me

Sign in to comment in this discussion.