Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• !

Wow, I did something good :)

You didn't fuck up, if anything you've brought us closer

• Damn.

Even if I hadn't been dead as hell it's like a crime to be social in Finland. Too scary.

• edited September 2015

Or done this:

nohuhhuh posted: »

Yep. They would have probably punched you if you went to talk to them. :P

• Aw no :(

Well I have all day off tomorrow so that's probably better for me tbh, I need to sleep off this jet lag :/

Green613 posted: »

Ok i wasnt able to finish, so ill post it after I come back i want this to be fucking perfect.

• jfc I hate the fnaf fandom so much.

ABigBadWolf posted: »

jfc I hate the fnaf fandom so much. Also, I need to update Rhys' diary soon. Oops.

• it's like it's made up of angry 7 seven olds.

lottii-lu posted: »

jfc I hate the fnaf fandom so much.

• edited September 2015

it's a pretty cute pokemon actually. I mean, they somehow managed to make a garbage bag look cute. How is that even possible? :D

So when this game comes to US? man, what happened to the worldwide releases? :P

I have never played mystery dungeon games before so I'm not really interested in SMD.
    I just want to see the Hoopa movie. I don't really watch the anime anymore but I still watch the movies because reasons :)

I don't even think Trubbish is that bad to be honest. Also, I'm so jealous that Japan already has Pokemon SMD... I want to play it so bad

• It was serparated before it got too serious. Yes I am a girl. :P

HazzatheMan posted: »

Did you win? nah seriously, that sucks, I know that feel too Brohug? EDIT: Are you a female? Cuz trying to strangle a girl, if you're a guy.... No.

• I actually have no idea. :/

Or done this:

• edited September 2015

YES THANK YOU!

Like, I can not escape one youtube video with out "chica the chicken" wanting to roleplay in the comments.

And when I said "I don't find it scary at all and I don't like the game whatsoever" the next thing I know angry 7 year olds spam my inbox telling me to kill myself.

Also eveyone got pissed off at cry and pewds (two youtubers) when neither found the final game scary :P

it's like it's made up of angry 7 seven olds.

• It comes to the US on the 20th of November, I think. For Europe, it's in 2016.... how unfair is that?

I love Mystery dungeon games. They're a very original take, maybe you should give it a try. :P I love the partner combinations. Usually I go with Charmander ♀/Totodile ♂ but I'm considering a Snivy/Fennekin duo this time. :P

it's a pretty cute pokemon actually. I mean, they somehow managed to make a garbage bag look cute. How is that even possible? So when th

• Hi I was alone all day today :( not feeling too hot D:

• edited September 2015

Oh, I heard about the situation with the latter but I think the guy shouldn't be playing the game in the first place if he doesn't like it. ;P

Anyway, I agree with the horrible fandom. And this is coming from someone who's played all the games.

lottii-lu posted: »

YES THANK YOU! Like, I can not escape one youtube video with out "chica the chicken" wanting to roleplay in the comments. And when I s

• Those did make me feel pretty bad about Chico and Paz.

Yeah, I don't think there's any real explanation for those guys.

The tapes in Ground Zeroes were hard to listen to though!! So much torture! Yeah but Colonel Volgin, the Cobra Unit and The Sorrow remain unexplained! XP

• just copy paste the link

it automatically turns into a vine.

Or done this:

• Okay, so my friends really want me to play WoW with them, even though I found it very boring lately >_>

Well, I'll see you soon, guys. I hope... ;-;

• There's so many people missing the thread's birthday. ;-; So sad.

• Yeah, EVA; Naomi and Big Boss' deaths were so sad, and what happens to Snake... :'(

Good, good. :)

I have enjoyed it more than Peace Walker. At least in terms of gameplay. Snake has never controlled as well as he does here. It's even a bit better than GZ.

That's a tough one tbh.... I'm gonna say 4 cuz so much happened to our beloved characters like Naomi and Big Boss and, in the end of it all.... Solid Snake. I will! Lol, is the game better than Peace Walker? I loved PW!!!

• Aaand i'm back

what did I miss-

166 new comments

k.

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW, KRISTI

kristi78968 posted: »

Tomorrow is my birthday, still unbelievable to my friends I'm growing up. Let's hope tomorrow is filled with awesomness and Rhyiona or something. Don't you guys dare be inactive or spam your...weird meme pictures tomorrow!

• country and gender please i want to add you to the tree l8r 2day thx

Yami_Wolf posted: »

Hi I was alone all day today not feeling too hot

• na

enter link description here Too late to party hard?

• yeah, welcome to my world. I can't draw for shit...very frustrating.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

I've been drawing since I was little but yes, improvement takes much more time. Sometimes I have an inspiration to draw something but I end up disappointed when what's on the paper isn't what I've imagined.

• edited September 2015

Well keep it going cause I can stay for long, but I'll be back later

enter image description here

Kawaiii posted: »

na

• that's really unfair, GameFreak really likes to torture their fans :P

Yeah maybe I should. I once wanted to buy this "Red rescue team" game or whatever it's called but then my friend told me that those games are too childish. So I never played it. But now I'm adult and I can play whatever I want. :D So maybe I'll give it a try.

I have no idea what these partner combinations are but it sounds interesting!

It comes to the US on the 20th of November, I think. For Europe, it's in 2016.... how unfair is that? I love Mystery dungeon games. They'

• Yep. @Quiff get your ass over here!

There's so many people missing the thread's birthday. ;-; So sad.

• Oh yeah I forgot about EVA :P

Amazing stuff! XD

MichaelBP posted: »

Yeah, EVA; Naomi and Big Boss' deaths were so sad, and what happens to Snake... Good, good. I have enjoyed it more than Peace Walker

• If you decide to play, just wait for Super Mystery Dungeon because the game is going to be an improved version of the others. :P

Oh, in these games you do a personality quiz and they tell you what Pokemon you'd be and you play as that Pokemon (from a list of starters + Pikachu and Riolu) but you can decline and choose whichever one you prefer. :P Then you pick a partner Pokemon for your main character and you roll with it throughout the game. Then you can recruit other Pokemon for your team along the way.

that's really unfair, GameFreak really likes to torture their fans :P Yeah maybe I should. I once wanted to buy this "Red rescue team" ga

• gosh! no time for fucking ANYTHING! do you know when I have to get up tomorrow? 4AM! FUCKING 4AM! GOSH! so: what did I miss? wars, fanarts, plantokalypse?

• what if one of us was dying and the only nurse we have isn't even here? jfc quiff

Yep. @Quiff get your ass over here!

• Thnx dude :)

just copy paste the link it automatically turns into a vine.

• Lol, the days when Kojima was just lazy :P

Those did make me feel pretty bad about Chico and Paz. Yeah, I don't think there's any real explanation for those guys.

• Yay, everyone's happy.

enter image description here

• Sorry, I should've known that you're a girl already :P

Again, sorry that happened to you :(

Yami_Wolf posted: »

It was serparated before it got too serious. Yes I am a girl. :P

• Well, from what I've read he didn't even want to make an MGS after 2. But you know... Konami.

Lol, the days when Kojima was just lazy :P

• Why 4am? :/

Dracu98 posted: »

gosh! no time for fucking ANYTHING! do you know when I have to get up tomorrow? 4AM! FUCKING 4AM! GOSH! so: what did I miss? wars, fanarts, plantokalypse?

• WOO-HOO!!! PARTY! XD

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Yay, everyone's happy.

• I didn't know that :/

Is this going to be the last MGS game?

Also is there any news on a sequel to Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance? Cuz I actually kinda liked that game :)

Well, from what I've read he didn't even want to make an MGS after 2. But you know... Konami.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.