Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• he's a DOCTOR

not a nurse

lmao can you imagine quiff as a nurse

ABigBadWolf posted: »

what if one of us was dying and the only nurse we have isn't even here? jfc quiff

• I can draw, but definitely not as good as other artists. I usually cringe when after I see my drawings, and the digital ones.. Why must life be so hard..

yeah, welcome to my world. I can't draw for shit...very frustrating.

• we have to count some animals for some reasons. those freaking animals could've f*cking picked another time to be counted! like...never o'clock!

HazzatheMan posted: »

Why 4am?

• he's a nurse

he's been a nurse since the beggining of this thread.

Kawaiii posted: »

he's a DOCTOR not a nurse lmao can you imagine quiff as a nurse

• enter image description here

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Yay, everyone's happy.

• Maybe we should lure him back.

How about you bite me and then hubby comes to nurse me? :D

what if one of us was dying and the only nurse we have isn't even here? jfc quiff

• he said to me he was a doctor

what is true

what is false

rhyiona help me

he's a nurse he's been a nurse since the beggining of this thread.

• that's mean tho, I won't.

nohuhhuh posted: »

Maybe we should lure him back. How about you bite me and then hubby comes to nurse me?

• edited September 2015

I would be so dead if I had to wake up so early :(

Dracu98 posted: »

gosh! no time for fucking ANYTHING! do you know when I have to get up tomorrow? 4AM! FUCKING 4AM! GOSH! so: what did I miss? wars, fanarts, plantokalypse?

• edited September 2015

Okay, I'm back. Ugh, playing WoW nowadays is like being tortured :|

So I didn't miss much, did I? :/

• rhyiona always helps

he said to me he was a doctor what is true what is false rhyiona help me

• that's not even the tip of the iceberg: guess what I, the great genius Dracu, just did? IT JUST DRANK A GODDAMN ENERGYDRINK! for christs sake! I just want to sleeeeeeep ;_;

I would be so dead if I had to wake up so early

• Fiona is of course the hottest one :B

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Yay, everyone's happy.

• Yeah, that's why he didn't really touch on some of the more mind fuckey stuff from the end of 2. He had no idea he'd make a sequel.

It'll be the last MGS game by Kojima. Konami will probably get a team to make a new one.

No one knows. There was some teasing earlier this year, but there has been nothing since. I hope there is one.

I didn't know that Is this going to be the last MGS game? Also is there any news on a sequel to Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance? Cuz I actually kinda liked that game

• we know how to party

enter link description here Too late to party hard?

• come on, this is a win-win situation: you can finally be bad (for once) and I can have my hubby back! Jaay!

that's mean tho, I won't.

• she's always hot

69nity/69

Fiona is of course the hottest one :B

• I concur, I think Rhys is! Then again, I'm biased. XD

Fiona is of course the hottest one :B

• Watching her die in Solid's arms was so damn sad. :(

Soldiers are smart at times, but they can be pretty dumb. From what I saw in a gif, surround them with decoys and they'll be confused.

Oh yeah I forgot about EVA :P Amazing stuff! XD

• edited September 2015

aww just imagine how wonderful it will be finally go to sleep when your task is over! wait, this isn't helping you is it? Well, I wish you luck and pls don't die ;--;

that's not even the tip of the iceberg: guess what I, the great genius Dracu, just did? IT JUST DRANK A GODDAMN ENERGYDRINK! for christs sake! I just want to sleeeeeeep ;_;

• but I can't bite my friends

come on, this is a win-win situation: you can finally be bad (for once) and I can have my hubby back! Jaay!

• Good! :D

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Don't worry. I won't be inactive tomorrow cuz I don't have school anyways :P ^-^

• I hope you have fun then, though it seems too early to have an event like that!

Thanks. :D

I have school and then I'm going to Halloween Horror Nights so I probably won't be here. ;-; So happy early birthday!

• I'm more worried about killing somebody, but thanks :D yeah...tomorrow evening will be awesome...weekeeeeeeend ;_;

aww just imagine how wonderful it will be finally go to sleep when your task is over! wait, this isn't helping you is it? Well, I wish you luck and pls don't die ;--;

• Haha, I don't know what you're talking about!

Nudges

buntingsir posted: »

I bet you're expecting presents wink

cough shirtless Rhys cough...scarf..cough

• Oh that sound reaaally fun! :D I think I'm gonna play this game! Pokemon Z and seven gen aren't coming soon anyway so why not?

If you decide to play, just wait for Super Mystery Dungeon because the game is going to be an improved version of the others. :P Oh, in t

• goddammit don't be so nice! I want to see my hubby! ;--;

but I can't bite my friends

• He's hot too, but he has his clothes on so he kinda loses some points there :P

(just kidding)

kristi78968 posted: »

I concur, I think Rhys is! Then again, I'm biased. XD

HOLY CRAP, THIS IS AMAZING AND ADORABLE! Thank you so much Kimmy for the wonderful birthday art, I really appreciate it! (I made it my Twitter icon too, my followers agree on how adorable it is. :) )

• Of course you would. I'll gladly take them in my PMs than here! (I think...)

I'm still spamming weird memes, they'll be in your PM tho :>

• he'll come back

soon

hopefully

goddammit don't be so nice! I want to see my hubby! ;--;

• Good! >:)

We'll be here, Kristi.

• THANKS LOTTII! :)

lottii-lu posted: »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOR TOMORROW, KRISTI

• edited September 2015

After the number of times I've said it, I hope so!

we won't forget your birthday

• Oh man, why would you do that?!

that's not even the tip of the iceberg: guess what I, the great genius Dracu, just did? IT JUST DRANK A GODDAMN ENERGYDRINK! for christs sake! I just want to sleeeeeeep ;_;

• You get quests to do from a board so you don't get bored even post main story too. :D

Oh that sound reaaally fun! I think I'm gonna play this game! Pokemon Z and seven gen aren't coming soon anyway so why not?

• Hey! Happy birthday to the thread. <3

I'm trying to write a story as my contribution for the birthday, but I don't know if it'll be done by tonight, if not, I am deeply sorry. ;)

• We need to see his tattoos and adorable little tummy more. :)

He's hot too, but he has his clothes on so he kinda loses some points there :P (just kidding)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.