Rhys X Fiona Confirmed Season Finale "The Vault of The Traveler" Spoilers!!

Comments

• HOW? That game is impossible! :D My friend laughed so hard at me when I failed so damn many times xD

I have no idea how to add people on PSN but sure :D

I ACTUALLY PLAYED Cat Mario with my friends once and I aced it before anyone else! All hail the king haha. Well yea, no one can be a mas

• GAHHH! I'M GRINNING LIKE AN IDIOT!

Also does this confirm that I am rhys and fiona's child now?

• maybe you just have to rhyschedule and come up with vaughnderful puns tomorrow

i think a pun monster bit me

nohuhhuh posted: »

fuk, why can't I think any Rhys puns?

• edited September 2015

Mediocre?

You know what was mediocre? My theories, compared to this! Seriously, this has kept me hooked upon it from the beginning, till the end.

It's not easy keeping people interested in a story, no matter how long it is. You have seemingly mastered that ability. I'm jelly.

Everything also seemed in character, which made it feel soooo much more natural too.

I loved it.

NEVER. STOP. WRITING. PLS?

• edited September 2015

Think about Fiona making Rhys trip and fall into a pool.

That Rhys guy...

https://media.giphy.com/media/mcH0upG1TeEak/giphy.gif

ABigBadWolf posted: »

Please don't let tea become the next coke. Please. That was enough innuendo for five lifetimes. I'm scared Discuss how rad Rhyiona is instead. Think about Fiona making Rhys trip and fall into a pool.

• To be honest, I think Rhys could very well trip on his own. :)

Please don't let tea become the next coke. Please. That was enough innuendo for five lifetimes. I'm scared Discuss how rad Rhyiona is instead. Think about Fiona making Rhys trip and fall into a pool.

• I chose Charlotte :/

Are these puppy names by any chance????

QUICK PICK A NAME I AM STRUGGLING HERE name pls help

• Think about Fiona making Rhys trip and fall into a pool.

enter image description here

• Hehe thanks I'm glad you like it!

HazzatheMan posted: »

This should take over from that emoji tbh It's perfect!!!

• Same with me, kinda :P

My name was always called as Henry so I had the school change it to Harry all the time :)

Fun fact: my name is derived from Charlotte. When I was in primary, my teacher would always say 'Charlotte' for the register, and I had her change it to Cara because that's just what I've been called.

• oh...I thought you said "I AM STRANGLING HERE".......

QUICK PICK A NAME I AM STRUGGLING HERE name pls help

• we will rhysurrect you don't worry

excuse me i couldn't rhysist

BigBadPaul posted: »

that's it. im gonna die.

• no one of us will ever be as cool as rhyiona

• edited September 2015

We can both be Rhys and Fiona's child. You can be one half and I'll be the other. ;)

..On second thoughts, that sounds quite creepy. XD

Thank you so much. <3

lottii-lu posted: »

GAHHH! I'M GRINNING LIKE AN IDIOT! Also does this confirm that I am rhys and fiona's child now?

• enter image description here

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Why do you want me to cry?! ;-; I swear to god, if you post at least one gif with Shireen, I'm going to cry right now ;-;

• Breaking Rhyiona

• WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! ;-;

I'M CRYING NOW, FFS! ;-;

WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO CRY THAT BAD?! ;-;

lottii-lu posted: »

Charlotte is a beautiful name!

• Haha :D Well, you could say that the difference was uh... pretty noticeable. ;>

You're 6'2 and your ex was 4'9? Jesus Christ dude!!! XD

• Yep I'm pretty tall. I used to hate it but now I'm used to it.

Hey you an inch taller than me Hanna You're 5'9

• hA...ha...I'm 4'10...help me.

Oh you are tall! I've never had a boyfriend (yeah I'n not afraid to admit it) but most of my male friends are shorter than me (I'm 180cm)

• ..On second thoughts, that sounds quite creepy. XD

Now that I think about it... I would be sqeauling if they kissed and idon'tneedtogoanyfurther so maybe it's for the best.

Thank you so much. <3

No problem <3

We can both be Rhys and Fiona's child. You can be one half and I'll be the other. ..On second thoughts, that sounds quite creepy. XD Thank you so much.

• But then MGS1 will have been remade 3 times!!! I've played the PS1 version on the PS3, but the Nintendo remake called The Twin Snakes is like £100 to buy second hand because it was a limited release game. Something like 400,000 copies were made and that was it :/

I want the sequel to include actual stealth tbh, and better variety in combat... Also more cameos! Sunny had a cool cameo in Rising, but it was too short :(

MichaelBP posted: »

I wouldn't be too surprised if that's what they do next. I think it'll either be a remake of MG1 or maybe a reboot of the series. Hopefuly

• aww, i would appreciate that sooo much

can u pls rhysurrect me in 15 minutes then?

it ain't easy being ded

buntingsir posted: »

we will rhysurrect you don't worry excuse me i couldn't rhysist

• Oh my gosh, thank you very much. Don't doubt your theories, though. They're awesome and catch my interest when I see them posted.

I'm so glad you think it's in character, I just had it portrayed in my mind for the past few days and it spilled out onto a document, I guess.

I. WILL. TRY. TO KEEP. WRITING. THANKS. <3

Mediocre? You know what was mediocre? My theories, compared to this! Seriously, this has kept me hooked upon it from the beginning, till

• edited September 2015

hah well they aren't THAT short :P And yeah I guess they are kinda short guys anyway but it still amuses me to be the tallest person among my friends.

Wow, well you are kinda tall! And oh, shorter than you? I just had a wild image of you surrounded by various Tyrions lmao, I don't know why. But we don't probably yet live in the world of GoT. ;>

• Because I'm just so pro ;) (usually lol). I did fail and fail maaaany times too, naturally haha.

Well if you give me your name I can add you too! Or you can train your friend adding skills. :D

HOW? That game is impossible! My friend laughed so hard at me when I failed so damn many times xD I have no idea how to add people on PSN but sure

• OhmyGodyousocuteKristi!!!! :D

I'm not weird.... I'll leave now :(

kristi78968 posted: »

hA...ha...I'm 4'10...help me.

• edited September 2015

u can make rhyiona out of the periodic table

rhyiona confirmed

Kawaiii posted: »

Breaking Rhyiona

Kruzii posted: »

dawdawdaw<33

• OMFG I loved it so much <3333

You have a gift, Cara. You have a gift! :3

• I'm 5'8 and I think I'm short :/

I wish I was closer to 6' but I doubt I'll grow any taller now...

Yep I'm pretty tall. I used to hate it but now I'm used to it.

• Ribs in peas. People wouldn't probably even see you with me. : D

kristi78968 posted: »

hA...ha...I'm 4'10...help me.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?! ;-; I'M CRYING NOW, FFS! ;-; WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO CRY THAT BAD?! ;-;

• Yeah the difference of 15 inches! XP

Haha Well, you could say that the difference was uh... pretty noticeable. ;>

We're always here for you, Paul! :D

im glad to have ppl like u that keep me going u don't even know how much everyone's words on this thread mean to me...

• edited September 2015

It's okay... you deserve all the praise in the world. ;)

Oh my gosh, thank you very much. Don't doubt your theories, though. They're awesome and catch my interest when I see them posted. I'm so

• fakfakfaknONOCRYINGTONIGHTPLS -- cries

CURSE YOU

Sign in to comment in this discussion.