I don't want this to end...

Wow...
I've been so busy with work, my horses, the dogs etc that I didn't have chance to play episode 4 on release, I played it last night. This game just gets better and better.
When I first played TWD a couple of years ago, I never thought I'd love a character more than Lee. But then came Bigby. Then TT raised the bar AGAIN with Game of Thrones, and I Rodrik and Asher stole my heart.
I first played TFTB purely by coincidence. I don't know the universe. I've never seen a Borderlands game before, much less played on. But I'm a big Troy Baker fan, and after months of scrolling past the Borderlands page on the TT website, because nothing about the promo interested me, suddenly I had to play it.
And I am so glad i did. Episode 4 had me laughing harder than any other episode so far. Then out of the blue had me crying like a baby at Scooters death...
This game is so well written, and the voice acting is some of the best I've ever come across (though who can be surprised with this cast?) Episode 5 is going to be amazing, I just don't want it to end... :-(

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.