Handsome Rhys

2»

Comments

• Well we all know its not gonna last long, the whole handsome rhys kindgom, but damn I wish to see that happening for a long time, the only way to bring back Jack to life in some way , was a funny character and it wouldnt be the same without him am gonna miss that asshole xD so yeah I really fucking love the whole idea about Handsome Rhys

• Alright now I need to know, How many goddamn doppelgängers do I have around here? When the project started I clearly said "just one doppelgänger, two tops" and now there's an entire army of my copies? What the hell?!

• alright, you'll die as you wish, BUT I will build a U-station specifically for you, so that when you die, you come back. I kill you again, you come back, I kill you again, you come back. It's gonna be time consuming but it'll be worth it for sure, nobody fucks with Handsome Rhys.

Not before I airlock your ass. That wasn't on the EchoWiki doe, you should get your staff to update it bruh. Hyperion is slow af with lots o

• That's good Timothy, we ain't going nowhere.

someway they have to keep jack alive cuz otherwise its gonna be freaking boring, like resident evil witout wesker, sucks , for example so am gonna wait for the handsome rhys collection lol

• well we all know it's not gonna last long, the whole handsome rhys kingdom

Really? My own copy doesn't believe in me? I thought that at the very least I would have never had to kill myself, but the "to kill" list just keeps getting longer...

Well we all know its not gonna last long, the whole handsome rhys kindgom, but damn I wish to see that happening for a long time, the only

• Oh hoho... you really are into rolplay arent you? great x)

But being serious about the video game yeah if ya ask me I do know isnt gonna last, which is something I really really hate but if you wanna me answering you as a "handsome rhys" in that case what I would say probably its
    "I came all the way through death and a mountain of dead loosers too just to deal with that little brain of his and then be killed AGAIN? nah, sorry that isnt happening not happening at all ,in fact am copying myself like 100000000000 times just to make sure I have plenty of my freaking perfect and deadly self to make sure of that so ya have to get rid of the entire universe if ya ever want to really KILL ME ! but am going to be fucking colonize other galaxies by that so go on , I would love to see all of you trying it !!!"

well we all know it's not gonna last long, the whole handsome rhys kingdom Really? My own copy doesn't believe in me? I thought that at the very least I would have never had to kill myself, but the "to kill" list just keeps getting longer...

• not tim, am better than that one

That's good Timothy, we ain't going nowhere.

• That's the spirit now! The universe is just waiting for our perfect handsomeness to rule over it, what are we even waiting for?

Oh hoho... you really are into rolplay arent you? great x) But being serious about the video game yeah if ya ask me I do know isnt gonna

• Ok, then you are Handsome Rhys #2, alright?

not tim, am better than that one

• Someone should create an alt with the user "Rhys' Doppelganger"

lmao with the doppleganger thing , fuck... just because I like the handsome rhys idea oh you guys have so much imagination , so now "handsome rhys" has a doppleganger too? oh thats beautiful ...

• Make this one of the quotes on the New-U Station

This fegit died a dank death

alright, you'll die as you wish, BUT I will build a U-station specifically for you, so that when you die, you come back. I kill you again,

• You Masochists make my job so damn easy.

he slashes his stomach and extracts all his entrails
    OSM moans, spits blood and dies

you really had guts, it's gonna be fun playing with them

Make this one of the quotes on the New-U Station This fegit died a dank death

• you really had guts, it's gonna be fun playing with them

That's good, that's good bruh but at least I don't get overweight from eating ice cream ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

You Masochists make my job so damn easy. he slashes his stomach and extracts all his entrails OSM moans, spits blood and dies you really had guts, it's gonna be fun playing with them

Sign in to comment in this discussion.