I just finished Episode 3...

2»

Comments

• Say something funny again, maybe this time I'll at least crack a smile.

I don't see what League of Legends has to do with it.

• Well you can start with cleaning out that potty mouth of yours.

It may not be a masterthread, But I do my damndest to keep it clean in here.

• So does Vasquez die regardless?

• Yeah, whoever you blame, Vasquez dies anyways. :P

prink34320 posted: »

So does Vasquez die regardless?

• I was wondering how the Sasha and August break-up would work or how the Rhys becoming Vasquez would work if Vasquez lived.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Yeah, whoever you blame, Vasquez dies anyways. :P

• Fart, Damn, Hell.

Well you can start with cleaning out that potty mouth of yours.

• Say something stupid again. Maybe I'll laugh even harder.

Say something funny again, maybe this time I'll at least crack a smile.

• Thanks for the laugh, I'm glad you used a new joke called: irony.

Say something stupid again. Maybe I'll laugh even harder.

• Ep 3 is probably my least favorite episode to be honest. I liked it a ton till the dome. I already knew Athena was going to get grabbed based on the screenshots, so i couldnt really get attached, I also wasnt the biggest fan of her "KILL THE FUCKING PLANT FIONA, DO IT." and the whole Jungle thing just didnt really fit right in the Borderlands world for me, I kinda wish it was a cold area like it was outside of the dome.

• I agree. I didn't like the dome part either. It was too roman... I mean jungley :P I really enjoyed the beginning of the episode (Gortys' introduction, great intro, it was amazing how it had so many different variations) and that chase scene with Loader Bot, Rhys and Sasha was hilarious! :)

Poogers555 posted: »

Ep 3 is probably my least favorite episode to be honest. I liked it a ton till the dome. I already knew Athena was going to get grabbed base

• o_o

don't tell me what i meant...

no need to be so hostile. if i was being mean i would have asked something like "What potato are you using? Ep 3 has been out for so long"

and besides, if i was being hostile why would you reply? that would make me more mad and start targeting you. good work.

• Tbh episode 3 was amazing but Episode 4 felt really rushed and i thought it was a quick episode in my opinion i wasnt very happy that it wasnt on for as long as the other are usually are but the episode was alright but i was a little dissapointed :d

• You're welcome. And new joke? If you haven't noticed, Irony is kind of my thing. I'm one Ironic mother fucker.

Thanks for the laugh, I'm glad you used a new joke called: irony.

• @AmazingAura01

fRiEnDs dOnT fiIiIiiIiIIiGhT

bigdogg0821 posted: »

o_o .... don't tell me what i meant... no need to be so hostile. if i was being mean i would have asked something like "What potato

• Oh, trust me.

I've noticed.

You're welcome. And new joke? If you haven't noticed, Irony is kind of my thing. I'm one Ironic mother fucker.

• Why the fuck are we having this conversation? This is 100% stupid. It's just ships, and I ship Sasha and the tour guide more anyway. We should just stop arguing about bullshit and forget about this dumb ass conversation.

Oh, trust me. I've noticed.

• Damn if you think I was actually serious about all of this, then... lmao

Why the fuck are we having this conversation? This is 100% stupid. It's just ships, and I ship Sasha and the tour guide more anyway. We should just stop arguing about bullshit and forget about this dumb ass conversation.

• No, I never thought for once you were serious. You're just being god damn annoying, and I'd like you to knock it the hell off now.

Damn if you think I was actually serious about all of this, then... lmao

• TalimancerTalimancer Banned
    edited September 2015

Knock it off mate, stop being a sexist male ffs. Fart, Damn, Hell man. Come on

No, I never thought for once you were serious. You're just being god damn annoying, and I'd like you to knock it the hell off now.

• Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's sarcasm. XD

Talimancer posted: »

Knock it off mate, stop being a sexist male ffs. Fart, Damn, Hell man. Come on

• You're just being god damn annoying, and I'd like you to knock it the hell off now.

Damn, and I thought you were playing when you said you were ironic.

No, I never thought for once you were serious. You're just being god damn annoying, and I'd like you to knock it the hell off now.

• enter image description here

You're just being god damn annoying, and I'd like you to knock it the hell off now. Damn, and I thought you were playing when you said you were ironic.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.