Why are we only now mad at Mordecai and Brick?

2»

Comments

• enter image description here

J-Master posted: »

Where the hell did this come from? Why are people so comfortable in taking a situation out of context and misinterpreting it to suit their own personal view?

• I know.

zeke10 posted: »

Well they are mercs. The BL2 crew burned people alive in they're trailer so long as the VH's get paid they don't care

• as Vaughn said in episode 1 vault hunters are worse than bandits

tintin1029 posted: »

Do you guys realize how fucking horrible Vault Hunters really are when you think about it. They just constantly murder everyone and take

• so now you are from 1800?

Nukledus posted: »

19th

• I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the people who hate Mordecai and Brick after episode 3.

• ohh.....

enter image description here

I wasn't talking about you, I was talking about the people who hate Mordecai and Brick after episode 3.

• I don't understand why people on here hate everyone who works against the hero in any type of way. If someone hired a person to whack you who would you go after, the person who sent the guy or the his who got his hands dirty? It's a no brainer for most. Brick and Mordecai are just hired guns nothing more

• My Fiona didn't state that she's a Vault Hunter.

Mordecai GAVE Fiona CHANCE to leave by saying that it was VAULT HUNTER business. Yet Fiona stated that she WAS a VAULT HUNTER. Athena isn

• I'm not mad at them in the slightest. Never was. I know why they did it.

• And let's not forget, in the terms of the overall narrative of the Borderlands story, Athena was still a "bad guy". She helped Jack rise to power (In fact, she was the main reason he did) and to the "good" guys (Lilith, Brick, Mordecai, Roland, the BL2 Vault Hunters, Moxxi) she had a lot to answer for. As far as Brick and Mordecai were doing, they were tracking down one of Jack's henchmen. Just like in BL2 when you kill Wilhelm and Nisha, and Fiona was an obstacle who chose to fight when she didn't have to.

But as we know NOW, she was cleared and she was trying to do the right thing (Pretty much).

• I thought you were talking about Fox News

Where the hell did this come from? Why are people so comfortable in taking a situation out of context and misinterpreting it to suit their own personal view?

• I really, really hate this whole 'moral ambiguity' crap right now.

It was only supposed to be meant for Jack, and no one took it seriously pre-TPS.

But now, it's spiraled out of control to extend to every single character, either as an excuse to bash them while providing a healthy amount of bullshit, or trying to defend antagonists while also providing a healthy dose of bullshit.

So, therefore, here is my stance on this:

DO IT.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.