Felix

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO FELIX? He wasn't mentioned at all after E1 ended. Why give us a choice whether to kill or let him live if HE'S NOT GOING TO APPEAR ANYMORE. If he doesn't appear in E5, I will be very disappointed.

Comments

• he was mentioned in episode 2

• edited September 2015

He was mentioned in Episode 2, even saw in the Echocom. So, he does actually appear after Episode 1. Sasha and Fiona talk about what happened to him, depending on your choices.

Rhys can determinately ask about Felix in Episode 2, as well.

Athena talks about how Felix hired her in Episode 3, I mean, they have a whole conversation about that.

Did you forget that a major choice in Episode 3 is determinately blaming Felix for everything that's happened?

• edited September 2015

I mean, where did Felix go if you spared him? There isn't even a cameo.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

He was mentioned in Episode 2, even saw in the Echocom. So, he does actually appear after Episode 1. Sasha and Fiona talk about what happene

• I think we're left to assume he just ran off, hiding away.

I mean, where did Felix go if you spared him? There isn't even a cameo.

• I think it is likely... quite likely, that Felix is the masked man. I mean, maybe. But I'm saying this now so if I turn out to be right, I can act all smug about it.

• He's actually mentioned every episode. Sort of in ep4 when Fiona gets scanned and she has that box with Sasha's name on it.
    To me the continous and slight mention of him, I think he's going to be our stranger.

• Oh good, I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks this.

kaza125 posted: »

He's actually mentioned every episode. Sort of in ep4 when Fiona gets scanned and she has that box with Sasha's name on it. To me the continous and slight mention of him, I think he's going to be our stranger.

• edited September 2015

Can't be since he can die. Or really he shouldn't be because of that I should say.

Demarcoa posted: »

I think it is likely... quite likely, that Felix is the masked man. I mean, maybe. But I'm saying this now so if I turn out to be right, I can act all smug about it.

• to be honest he was blown up in my paythrough. so him being back again will be so awkward.

• He can appear to die. But no body and no actual depiction of his death (just a flash of light) means, as in any story in TV, movies, video games, etc., it is perfectly plausible he's fine.

Can't be since he can die. Or really he shouldn't be because of that I should say.

• Call it a hunch, but I feel if you let Felix live, he's going to show up in the finale just die

• You say that but have you seen the worst case scenario for Felix where Fiona shoots him, he drops to his knees, and the case blows up inches from himself. There is nothing in that scenario where you could think he'd be fine. I used to believe he could be the Stranger too and that he could have survived the explosion too since he may have had a shield but upon seeing that instance it disproves that thought.

Obviously a shield should have protected him from the bullet but since he got hit, that tells me he's got no protection so he should not be alive in any instance where the player chooses to get some payback. To try and wave it off saying we never saw a body just feels like blissful ignorance with the overwhelming evidence that he should be dead if the player went that route.

He can appear to die. But no body and no actual depiction of his death (just a flash of light) means, as in any story in TV, movies, video games, etc., it is perfectly plausible he's fine.

• I'd have to re-watch the scene but I feel like they could pull off him surviving. All it takes is some throwaway line. I'm not saying it has to be that way, but I am saying it is possible. Discounting the idea seems a bit strong. Plus maybe he's just all burned by it or something. TTG isn't exactly above pulling shenanigans like this off (cough Kenny cough)

You say that but have you seen the worst case scenario for Felix where Fiona shoots him, he drops to his knees, and the case blows up inches

• Oh I remember all too well which is exactly why I don't want to see him be the Stranger regardless of what choice we've made. I just feel strong that he's dead in those instances more so because we've seen that TellTale isn't afraid to kill off characters in this series; Vasquez and Scooter for example. While anyone can write away someones death thanks to any line or such, it doesn't mean they should, I'm hoping Telltale doesn't make the same mistakes all over again.

I'd have to re-watch the scene but I feel like they could pull off him surviving. All it takes is some throwaway line. I'm not saying it h

• I don't want Felix to show up but at the same time he felt too important to die early so......

• Rewatching the death scene... it would be quite the cop out. But I do still maintain it would be plausible and not that much of a cheat for Felix to be all "this suit is the only thing holding me together" or something if he were shot or exploded.

I'm not sure this would be the best "twist." It isn't what I necessarily want, but it makes the most sense for me.

Oh I remember all too well which is exactly why I don't want to see him be the Stranger regardless of what choice we've made. I just feel st

• He will not coming back, you must be new on telltales

• Yes, I am new. So what?

He will not coming back, you must be new on telltales

• Really? He barely wheezes his last words; that bullet was probably enough to kill him. And then a giant explosion goes off a few inches away from him? I don't think Telltale throwing in a cheesy line like "THIS OLD MAN'S FELT WORSE FIONA" would be enough to justify bringing him back.

Rewatching the death scene... it would be quite the cop out. But I do still maintain it would be plausible and not that much of a cheat for

• edited September 2015

? I don't think Telltale throwing in a cheesy line like "THIS OLD MAN'S FELT WORSE FIONA"

If that actually happens I'm uninstalling and never playing tales again

Piggs posted: »

Really? He barely wheezes his last words; that bullet was probably enough to kill him. And then a giant explosion goes off a few inches away

• Why??? Are you mad???

Yes, I am new. So what?

• edited October 2015
    He Got LUCKY. *REAL* LUCKY
    Green613 posted: »

? I don't think Telltale throwing in a cheesy line like "THIS OLD MAN'S FELT WORSE FIONA" If that actually happens I'm uninstalling and never playing tales again

Sign in to comment in this discussion.