Rule or betray ***k doesn't matter?

Seems like Rhys still ends up looking for Fiona even if he chose to rule Hyperion or betray Jack.

Comments

• I think it'll matter, looking for Fiona doesn't mean the choice doesn't matter.

• Honestly if anyone chose to "rule" Hyperion and assumes they wouldn't just be Jack's figurehead is deluding themselves.

• edited October 2015

Im sure it will matter.

But honestly the whole tracker thing better make sense. Rhys thought the stranger was Fiona because the tracker was beeping more as he got closer, so either way Rhys has to find a way to put a tracker on Fiona and look for her, even if he's being controlled by Handsome Jack.

• Rhys thought the stranger was Fiona because the tracker was beeping more as he got closer, so either way Rhys has to find a way to put a tracker on Fiona and look for her, even if he's being controlled by Handsome Jack.

enter image description here

Poogers... perhaps we should turn our thinking around. What if Rhys didn't put the tracker on Fiona. What if no one put a tracker on Fiona, and the only one who's actualy wearing one is...

Ace Attorney Investigations: Miles Edgeworth - Confess the Truth 2009

The Mysterious Stranger!

If he sent a "tip" off to both Rhys and Fiona claiming to have put a tracker on the other one he'd be able to easily lure both parties with neither being the wiser! How else would the Stranger have been able to capture Fiona alone?

Poogers555 posted: »

Im sure it will matter. But honestly the whole tracker thing better make sense. Rhys thought the stranger was Fiona because the tracker w

• why is it every time i see you comment you have a new profile pic

what is this sorcery

Im sure it will matter. But honestly the whole tracker thing better make sense. Rhys thought the stranger was Fiona because the tracker w

• edited October 2015

My.

God.

Edit: That honestly sounds so much like its gonna happen that I will now take it as truth.

dojo32161 posted: »

Rhys thought the stranger was Fiona because the tracker was beeping more as he got closer, so either way Rhys has to find a way to put a tra

• oh yeah!? well wut u GONNA DO BOUT IT? HUH? HUH YEAH THA-ow dude quit it, dude stop, dud- du- dude, com-come on man...

bigdogg0821 posted: »

why is it every time i see you comment you have a new profile pic what is this sorcery

• heres a graphic on what happened

oh yeah!? well wut u GONNA DO BOUT IT? HUH? HUH YEAH THA-ow dude quit it, dude stop, dud- du- dude, com-come on man...

• I wanted a choice to plug Jack in, but choose to leave afterwards. Ask him to set me up for life on a distant planet. Dude is too crazy to spend time around, but I am clearly not going to say no to him. Tell him that shit has been too crazy for me. He will probably think Rhys was a bitch, but that dude is scary

C9316 posted: »

Honestly if anyone chose to "rule" Hyperion and assumes they wouldn't just be Jack's figurehead is deluding themselves.

• Imagining Phoenix is the one talking adds much more validation to it. It is canon now.

My. God. Edit: That honestly sounds so much like its gonna happen that I will now take it as truth.

• Phoenix Wright with EDGEWORTH MUSIC? WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS

Rhys thought the stranger was Fiona because the tracker was beeping more as he got closer, so either way Rhys has to find a way to put a tra

• I felt this music fit better.

zervinio posted: »

Phoenix Wright with EDGEWORTH MUSIC? WHAT KIND OF SORCERY IS THIS

• That is the best use of Phoenix gifs I've seen yet.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.