13»

Comments

• Catch A Ride!

dojo32161 posted: »

How did you honor Scooter?

• R.I.P. Scooter ;-;

JackBauer24 posted: »

Catch A Ride!

• That's what I went with as well but I really wanted to choose the Cowboy Bebop reference and I kind of regret it since the guard says something hilarious about it.

Catch A Ride!

• I wanted to choose that reference too. But I want to honor Scooter with what he has always been known for. That felt most fitting for me.

Funny and ironically enough, I would never have understood the reference, if I didn't play Tales from the Borderlands, because I spend most of the time between EP1 and EP2 watching Cowboy Bebop for the first time. :)

That's what I went with as well but I really wanted to choose the Cowboy Bebop reference and I kind of regret it since the guard says something hilarious about it.

• What was your favorite scene from the episode, as if I even need to ask because I'm 90% sure I know what it is.

Loved it. Wondering about that final decision though.

• By the way, since you tried to have Cassius killed, what did you tell Vaughn to do?

Loved it. Wondering about that final decision though.

• Rhys vs Accountants lol

What was your favorite scene from the episode, as if I even need to ask because I'm 90% sure I know what it is.

• That's what I figured, I'm pretty sure that was everyone's favorite scene from that episode. In case you didn't, you should check out what happens when you fail certain QTE's and how the accountants respond, it's pretty funny as well.

Rhys vs Accountants lol

• Play it safe and not try to escape.

By the way, since you tried to have Cassius killed, what did you tell Vaughn to do?

• I was actually surprised to see that Vaughn gets away by biting Kroger's ear if you tell him to run.

Play it safe and not try to escape.

• And now I wait for the finale with the rest of you! Any chance this gets GotY?

• It has a lot of serious competitors, as this year's games were absolutely amazing, but there's a chance.

And now I wait for the finale with the rest of you! Any chance this gets GotY?

• Did you rule Hyperion?

• Yes.

Did you rule Hyperion?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.