Ep 1 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Google/Android Out Now, WiiU Jan 21st,Vita TBA

Comments

• If you like Telltale I don't see how that's a dumb reason on buying the game. I know for sure if this game was by any other company I wouldn't even dare touching it.

Clord posted: »

Seeing gameplay is a simple Youtube search away. And behold, combat and crafting "systems" are just what you expect from Telltale Games.

• edited October 2015

I just got done Pre-purchasing the game.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/376870/

• edited October 2015

Nice!

enter image description here

Smellmeh posted: »

I just got done Pre-purchasing the game. http://store.steampowered.com/app/376870/

• Damn! Petra looks hungry for pork!

• Petra ain't having any of that meme crap!

• I can't believe it's still the number 1 tag.

Petra ain't having any of that meme crap!

• edited October 2015

I can, it's the Steam community.

dojo32161 posted: »

I can't believe it's still the number 1 tag.

• That majestic unibrow though!

• Awwww man. I thought there was a possibility considering he did stream Minecraft a few months ago-- worst case scenario being he streams it but doesn't upload it to his channel, like he does with TFTBL. I mean, I was still planning on buying the game later on, but I guess now I'll have to stay away from the MC forum until that happens :(

Well, Cry said on stream that he won't be playing Story Mode, so people looking forward to that...Oh well ¯_(ツ)_/¯ This is starting to m

• Ahhh the wasted resources needed to bring this game to life.

• I am going to take a wild guess that you don't hold this game in high opinion. But then again, it isn't release yet, so it is difficult to judge if it is good or bad.

Ahhh the wasted resources needed to bring this game to life.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited October 2015

Heaven forbid Telltale make something besides a mature, interpersonal drama title. ;)

People made these exact types of comments about Wolf Among Us during Walking Dead: Season 2, and even when Borderlands was announced. Let's wait before judging.

Ahhh the wasted resources needed to bring this game to life.

• Hey, people are actually buying it!

• YAY! :D

Hey, people are actually buying it!

• The fun part will be when the game is released and when the kids will realise that this isn't Minecraft.

Hey, people are actually buying it!

• I anticipate a lot of comments asking 'Why can't I build?' 'Will there be multiplayer?' 'Why isn't this free?'.

Lesson here kiddos: always research a game before buying.

The fun part will be when the game is released and when the kids will realise that this isn't Minecraft.

• I don't understand why everyone is always asking if it's free if regular Minecraft costs $30.

lmao

I anticipate a lot of comments asking 'Why can't I build?' 'Will there be multiplayer?' 'Why isn't this free?'. Lesson here kiddos: always research a game before buying.

• edited October 2015

Some people thought it was an update to the original Minecraft which I find hilarious. Do kids not see "a Telltale Game Series" at the end of the freakin' title.

Green613 posted: »

I don't understand why everyone is always asking if it's free if regular Minecraft costs $30. lmao

• Not trying to insult kids, but I guess they haven't been reading.

Some people thought it was an update to the original Minecraft which I find hilarious. Do kids not see "a Telltale Game Series" at the end of the freakin' title.

• edited October 2015

I found a video with a guy giving Positive first impressions on Story Mode, and he even interviews Job for a bit

enter link description here

• It was funny how he went full bro on him, grabbing his shoulder and stuff (poor Job).

I found a video with a guy giving Positive first impressions on Story Mode, and he even interviews Job for a bit enter link description here

• edited October 2015

Yeah Job looked kinda uncomfortable, and some of the guys questions toward the end were pretty cringey to answer, but he was a trooper and answered all of them the best he could. Good on him.

MarteenPyro posted: »

It was funny how he went full bro on him, grabbing his shoulder and stuff (poor Job).

• All respect to Job. He is a badass.

Yeah Job looked kinda uncomfortable, and some of the guys questions toward the end were pretty cringey to answer, but he was a trooper and answered all of them the best he could. Good on him.

• THEY SHOULD BE IN SCHOOL INSTEAD OF PLAYIN THEM DAM VIDYA GAMES

Not trying to insult kids, but I guess they haven't been reading.

• edited October 2015

(insert photoshopped picture of Job being a badass)

On second thought, I would be banned... Or would I?

(let's just say he's wearing gloves)

It was funny how he went full bro on him, grabbing his shoulder and stuff (poor Job).

• Staying neutral. Won't be buying it but I'll watch a playthrough on YouTube or something. Don't have high hopes for the game but you never know

• enter image description here

(insert photoshopped picture of Job being a badass) On second thought, I would be banned... Or would I? (let's just say he's wearing gloves)

• Man if I was a 7 or 8 year old I would not be willing to enter that room LOL

• Haha, now that you point it out I'm totally getting some Saw vibes from that room.

Green613 posted: »

Man if I was a 7 or 8 year old I would not be willing to enter that room LOL

Because I can't wait for it!

Haha, now that you point it out I'm totally getting some Saw vibes from that room.

• He sure was super animated over a Minecraft interview. :P

On a serious note, I found Job's possible hint that they were trying to put the brain power into getting crowd play to be a part of their toolset for actual games to be interesting. With that and the Super Show coming up, it really makes you wonder what all is going on over at Telltale.

I found a video with a guy giving Positive first impressions on Story Mode, and he even interviews Job for a bit enter link description here

• On second thought, I would be banned... Or would I?

BANNED!

(insert photoshopped picture of Job being a badass) On second thought, I would be banned... Or would I? (let's just say he's wearing gloves)

• NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

On second thought, I would be banned... Or would I? BANNED!

• I might just wait for all the episodes to come out. Long wait though.

• Menofthe214 posted: »

I might just wait for all the episodes to come out. Long wait though.

• I'm not going to lie, I'm actually really looking forward to that, it's going to be funny. You don't just buy something without knowing what it is, plain and simple, this is how you learn.

The fun part will be when the game is released and when the kids will realise that this isn't Minecraft.

Gotcha covered Educated guess on when episode 5 will be released

• Probably the best guess I've seen. Looks long enough.

Gotcha covered Educated guess on when episode 5 will be released

Sign in to comment in this discussion.