Ep 1 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Google/Android Out Now, WiiU Jan 21st,Vita TBA

Comments

• I was thinking the same thing.

Haha, now that you point it out I'm totally getting some Saw vibes from that room.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

That interviewer seemed very....enthusiastic :P

It was a interesting interview and i haven't herd anything negative about Story Mode yet, hopefully it's just as fun to play as it seems in videos like this.

I found a video with a guy giving Positive first impressions on Story Mode, and he even interviews Job for a bit enter link description here

• One more week until M:SM.

• Reminder for y'all :Р

enter image description here

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

This is a important reminder for everyone :P

Karnedg2013 posted: »

Reminder for y'all :Р

• Karnedg2013 posted: »

• RubenBros!

OzzyUK posted: »

This is a important reminder for everyone :P

• I think it is rather sadistic of Telltale of giving us Ruben and give us the choice of either sparing him or eat him.

• Man Episode 1 is gonna come out when i am at a location with no Wifi. :(

• Aww....I have been there, buddy. I was in China when Tales from the Borderlands episode 2 and Game of Thrones episode 3 got released. Horrible internet connection or nothing at all.

Smellmeh posted: »

Man Episode 1 is gonna come out when i am at a location with no Wifi.

• Ya it really stinks. But maybe i can download it if i go to Mcdonalds, depends how good their Wifi is.

Aww....I have been there, buddy. I was in China when Tales from the Borderlands episode 2 and Game of Thrones episode 3 got released. Horrible internet connection or nothing at all.

• enter image description here

Smellmeh posted: »

Man Episode 1 is gonna come out when i am at a location with no Wifi.

• Oh for the love of God, HE IS FOOD.

REUBEN WILL BE MINE. I'LL KICK HIM INTO THE LAVA OF THE NETHER.

• edited October 2015

NO WAY!

Telltale never add option

[Eat Ruben]

Oh for the love of God, HE IS FOOD. REUBEN WILL BE MINE. I'LL KICK HIM INTO THE LAVA OF THE NETHER.

• Oh hell I just realised the human wave of 7-8 years old that will start making accounts here...

Green613 posted: »

Man if I was a 7 or 8 year old I would not be willing to enter that room LOL

• I'm reading through some threads here and i think it's funny that some peoples Are thinking, that younger Minecraft Fans Are...well, let me put it in a harsh Way, brainless idiots. As i'm writing this, i realise that it's not really funny and not even close to the truth. Those people, most likely, did the same with the Borderlands community. It's just wrong to judge people because they Play Minecraft or First Person shooters. Some People Are acting like we were any better or something. Lets say someone played his first TTG. And he liked it. He will be going to this Forum, to Talk about His decisions and such. He is...11 years old or something. And he sees a Post similar to the one of Rick_grimes on top of the page. What would he think about the Community? He most likely thinks that this community is Full of arrogant assholes. I wont say he would be right, but i wont deny it either in this Situation. It will hurt the community. I'm asking those people to stop treating a new member like shit, because they Are Young. Thanks.

• TWD community has been here for a few years now though

Leluch123 posted: »

Oh hell I just realised the human wave of 7-8 years old that will start making accounts here...

• Touche but I think that minecraft will be even worse...

Green613 posted: »

TWD community has been here for a few years now though

• I wouldn't know this myself, but Kateis (here on the forums) said that even if you wanted to eat him, you couldn't, because when you kill a baby pig, it doesn't drop food, but instead just vanishes.

Oh for the love of God, HE IS FOOD. REUBEN WILL BE MINE. I'LL KICK HIM INTO THE LAVA OF THE NETHER.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I'm pretty sure Reuben is a adult sized pig, i remember Job saying at Minecon that there are people who want to turn him into a pork chop so it could be a long running gag that the villains might want to eat Reuben.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

I wouldn't know this myself, but Kateis (here on the forums) said that even if you wanted to eat him, you couldn't, because when you kill a baby pig, it doesn't drop food, but instead just vanishes.

• I'm just going off what I've been told ~

But, I don't know, he seems so... small... to be an adult.

I'm pretty sure Reuben is a adult sized pig, i remember Job saying at Minecon that there are people who want to turn him into a pork chop so it could be a long running gag that the villains might want to eat Reuben.

• His body is closer to a baby pig than an adult, so I would say he is definitely a baby pig. There's no pork chops coming from him.

• The problem with kids is that they don't have a great attention span and this is the reason why very few children play adventure games. I am not insulting children, this is a fact. The best example is the old Monkey Island series. That game was made for children, but 95% of the players were adults. Adventure games never had success with children and i don't think this one will be a exception. I can't wait for this game to be released and i am curious how many players will go past the first 2 Steam achievements of the game. My guess is that most of the children when they will see that this isn't Minecraft, they will exit the game and will come to the forums to complain.

GSSalvador posted: »

I'm reading through some threads here and i think it's funny that some peoples Are thinking, that younger Minecraft Fans Are...well, let me

• I'll respond to your post with the the same response I made in another thread:

Don't worry - for what it's worth, the Walking Dead forums already have lots of young teens who are probably far too young to be playing those kinds of games. If the Minecraft forum brings younger users, it's in good company. ;)

Most of the time when people make those types of comments, it's from somebody who isn't that much older than the people they are making fun of, and who is projecting onto other people to feel better about themselves anyways. When I was younger, I used to take comments like that to heart (even though I wasn't rowdy/immature), but in the end all you can do is try to prove people wrong and make them look silly for stereotyping a group of people they themselves used to be a part of.

The problem with kids is that they don't have a great attention span and this is the reason why very few children play adventure games. I am

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited October 2015

So this video has some insight into the game.

Minecraft Story Mode - Suitable for Over 12s (PEGI 12+)

I'm surprised they bothered using the word "ass" for this game, wonder how they use it.

• edited October 2015

They really are going for "The Goonies and Ghostbuster's" feel when it comes to swearing. (mostly The Goonies).

dojo32161 posted: »

So this video has some insight into the game. Minecraft Story Mode - Suitable for Over 12s (PEGI 12+) I'm surprised they bothered using the word "ass" for this game, wonder how they use it.

• edited October 2015

So this video has some insight into the game. Minecraft Story Mode - Suitable for Over 12s (PEGI 12+) I'm surprised they bothered using the word "ass" for this game, wonder how they use it.

• Maybe Minecraft just has an Automated Security System as well.

They really are going for "The Goonies and Ghostbuster's" feel when it comes to swearing. (mostly The Goonies).

• Huh?

Maybe Minecraft just has an Automated Security System as well.

• Automated

Security

System

Vaughn says it in episode 3 of TFTB.

Huh?

• enter image description here

Automated Security System Vaughn says it in episode 3 of TFTB.

• I wonder if the colors of the rods on that amulet mean anything...

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I got to try something pretty cool in London today ;)

Obviously i would never spoil anything but i will give a vague spoiler free impression when i got home as i am on a phone at the moment and typing on it is annoying :P

• I know I should have said it when I saw it the first time. But that lovecratian cthulhu monster hanging in the sky is pretty damn badass.

I got to try something pretty cool in London today Obviously i would never spoil anything but i will give a vague spoiler free impression when i got home as i am on a phone at the moment and typing on it is annoying :P

• edited October 2015

5 more days to go! :D

Tomorrow i am gonna head off to a place with no wifi and will stay there for a week so i might not be online for a while, but i will go to the library on tuesday to download the game.

Time to get hyped, is almost here guys!enter image description here

• edited October 2015

enter link description here

Minor spoilers (The intro is shown, plus scenes that were shown in the Twitch demo).

Episode 2 confirmed for somewhere around Thanksgiving

• I love episode 4's title.

enter link description here Minor spoilers (The intro is shown, plus scenes that were shown in the Twitch demo). Episode 2 confirmed for somewhere around Thanksgiving

• Around Thanksgiving? That might be the fastest release of any new Telltale series.

enter link description here Minor spoilers (The intro is shown, plus scenes that were shown in the Twitch demo). Episode 2 confirmed for somewhere around Thanksgiving

• Yeah, they usually wait to the next year when they release in fall for an Episode 2.

I'll have to remember that when I make the Episode 2 Waiting Thread.

Makes me wonder when Michonne will start. Before episode 2? December?

Around Thanksgiving? That might be the fastest release of any new Telltale series.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.