I am i the only personwho realizes the potential of this Character?

NO. Not the same as the cultof ted. This thread is to inform.

People have doubted Ted for far too long. Here is some basics of his power.

Legend has it that Ted can evaporate massive areas of matter into pure Energy. In fact he create energy.

Legened has it. Ted created that little spot where you hide from crawmerax.

Legened has it, Ted created the first vault. He taught the Eridians all they know,especiall about biomechanical engineering.

Legend has it Ted rode the desrtoyer into battle.

But The great lord has spoke to me. Telltale is trying to dethrone me from the cult. To take the power from me, and use it for their own personal gain. My question to the community is do i have anything or am i more overly paraniod than usual?

And also we need more legends for the legendary Book of Ted... Which is what this thread is mostly about, but i usually put more random stuff in here so it ont get locked.

Comments

• Greasy, i think you are just being paraniod. Telltale isnt trying to take anything from you. Maybe Ted should give you better spelling skills.

• It my phone thats the problem. It sucks at realizing what i typed. But telltale is trying to take my power. Im telling you. The secrets are in the dairy entries.

Greasy, i think you are just being paraniod. Telltale isnt trying to take anything from you. Maybe Ted should give you better spelling skills.

• Ted is love, Ted is life

• And here I wondered who you meant when I read that topic name. August? Finch & Kroger? Cassius?

No, it's foqin Ted.

:I

• Yes I can honestly tell that you're the only person who do

• ALL HAIL TED!

• In all seriousness, gearbox and 2K could think of an awesome dlc that involved Ted. They have Zed, they did a dlc for Ned, why not Ted? It could be absolutely awesome and have him be a total bad@ss

Leluch123 posted: »

Yes I can honestly tell that you're the only person who do

• Yes! Glad somebody can see the potential Dr. Ted has.

In all seriousness, gearbox and 2K could think of an awesome dlc that involved Ted. They have Zed, they did a dlc for Ned, why not Ted? It could be absolutely awesome and have him be a total bad@ss

• Ted is our lord and saviour

• Weren't you on the GBX Forums, too? This whole ted thing was there, too.

It my phone thats the problem. It sucks at realizing what i typed. But telltale is trying to take my power. Im telling you. The secrets are in the dairy entries.

• edited October 2015

Ted, I have bad news:

Ned is dead because he was shot in the head.

Filled up lead until he leaked red.

It had to be said, and now I'm off to bed.

• I think it's be halarious if they did! I wanna know why Zed says he's the forbidden brother lol

Yes! Glad somebody can see the potential Dr. Ted has.

• Dr. Ned > Dr. Ted

DON'T KICK ME OUT OF THE CULT PLS PAPI

Yes! Glad somebody can see the potential Dr. Ted has.

• This so much. We have so little info on him, but just enought that if they made a Dr. Ted DLC, it has the potential to be the best DLC any of us have played.

I think it's be halarious if they did! I wanna know why Zed says he's the forbidden brother lol

• Dont worry. Im not one of those jerk cult leaders. As long as you believe in Ted.

Dr. Ned > Dr. Ted DON'T KICK ME OUT OF THE CULT PLS PAPI

• Hey can I have a pic of Dr. Ted? I wanna make a Dr. Ted "Appreciation poster".

well only if my free trial on photoshop didn't end...

Dont worry. Im not one of those jerk cult leaders. As long as you believe in Ted.

• Ned tried to master death. The vault hunters may have killed his body, but Neds soul died long ago.

On a side note, i really ################# love that poem.

Ted, I have bad news: Ned is dead because he was shot in the head. Filled up lead until he leaked red. It had to be said, and now I'm off to bed.

• I dont have any images of him. I meant to photoshop an eye patch on my Teds seal of approval, but it didnt end well.

Hey can I have a pic of Dr. Ted? I wanna make a Dr. Ted "Appreciation poster". well only if my free trial on photoshop didn't end...

• edited October 2015

what do you mean by it didn't end well?

I dont have any images of him. I meant to photoshop an eye patch on my Teds seal of approval, but it didnt end well.

• WHO THE HECK IS HE? HE'S NOT IN TFTB, SO TALK ABOUT HIM SOMEWHERE ELSE.

• I used to be, but due to the future trying to beat me in the face, i had to cut a ton of my internet time out, cause of buisness and learning stuff. I dont reallly post on even these forum as often as i did. Its just a couple of posts followed by day. Weeks. Monts. Years. Of silences.

Ted should murder the future for me

GSSalvador posted: »

Weren't you on the GBX Forums, too? This whole ted thing was there, too.

• Well, if we're being pedantic, technically Scooter isn't in TFTBL so perhaps you should change your name...

enter image description here

WHO THE HECK IS HE? HE'S NOT IN TFTB, SO TALK ABOUT HIM SOMEWHERE ELSE.

• Ted is in everything in the BL Universe. Ted is love, Ted is life.

Also, tales has borerderlands in the title. So, i am able to post this cause it has to do with borderlands.

In seriousness though, Play the Bloody harvest DLC. Ted is only mentioned, but as the brother they dont talk about.

WHO THE HECK IS HE? HE'S NOT IN TFTB, SO TALK ABOUT HIM SOMEWHERE ELSE.

• I would love it if they would add him at some point or mention it, maybe have the cult of Ted as an easter Egg in BL3 |D

• That would be so epic and halarious at the same time lol.

SCR4P-TP posted: »

I would love it if they would add him at some point or mention it, maybe have the cult of Ted as an easter Egg in BL3 |D

• my head would freaking explode, come back together again, and explode again. I would love it so much.

SCR4P-TP posted: »

I would love it if they would add him at some point or mention it, maybe have the cult of Ted as an easter Egg in BL3 |D

• The fuck is Ted?

• Yes.

The fuck is Ted?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.