Episode 5 credits leaked! Mod Edit: Fake Credits

Comments

• edited October 2015

Wow....ok....

Edit: lmao this reminds me when some guy kept posting "TWAU dlc clips"

Still fake tho

• enter image description here

There's been so many "leaks" posted here that Its probably already fake.

• Most likely fake. Its a good song though.

• Something tells me that I doubt we'll be seeing "Lilith" or "Claptrap".

• edited October 2015

Oh no, my experience of the Episode 5 has been ruined. The credits are my most favorite part. Whatever will I do?

• Whatever will I do?

enter image description here

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Oh no, my experience of the Episode 5 has been ruined. The credits are my most favorite part. Whatever will I do?

• Not watching it, but did the troll at least have good taste in music?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited October 2015

After comparing all of the people in the "Content Programming" section, I've concluded he's taken this from episode 3, because each episodes "Content Programming" thus far has been different:

This videos:

Episode 3's:

Obviously he couldn't use episode 4's end credits because of handsome Jack glitching them out, and he couldn't use 1 and 2 because it wouldn't have enough voice actors, as well he replaced the voices with certain characters that aren't there. Taking out Vasquez he put in Vallory, taking out Athena he put in Lilith, he put Felix in place of Springs.

He also replaced the duo of Brick and Mordecai with Mad Moxxi and Claptrap.

As well in Telltale pets "Cloud the Cockatiel" has a little (R.I.P) and doesn't make an appearance in episode 4's credit so he should not be there.

Looking over this it's kinda weird Vallory isn't in the credits for episode 3.

Also I'm glad he also credited the original voice actors for the fake characters he put in, that was nice.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited October 2015

It's a pretty upbeat song, but it wouldn't really fit opening credits to one of the episodes. But it is good. According to the fake credits the song's called "Livin' Thing"

Not watching it, but did the troll at least have good taste in music?

• Oh, well thats interesting I guess, but is it at all possible that the same content programmers were on the same episode or no?

dojo32161 posted: »

After comparing all of the people in the "Content Programming" section, I've concluded he's taken this from episode 3, because each episodes

• I've checked and each "Content Programming" section is different for each episode:

Episode 1:

Episode 2:

Episode 3:

Episode 4:

Poogers555 posted: »

Oh, well thats interesting I guess, but is it at all possible that the same content programmers were on the same episode or no?

• Okay, in that case its probably fake, but I guess theres like a small chance of just being a coincidence, but I highly doubt that

I've checked and each "Content Programming" section is different for each episode: Episode 1: Episode 2: Episode 3: Episode 4:

• A pretty funny mess up is Felix's name is a little too big compared to everyone else's name. Rhys' name isn't even as big, and I say his name because it would be original to the video and close to the number of letters. This has to be fake.

• but I guess theres like a small chance of just being a coincidence, but I highly doubt that

To erase the last doubt I did mention that a pet that died during the development of episode 3 apparently came back to life after episode 4's release and died again just in time for the fifth episode's "credits".

Okay, in that case its probably fake, but I guess theres like a small chance of just being a coincidence, but I highly doubt that

• Wh... what is he crying...

Whatever will I do?

• As Dojo said, they probably used credits from an earlier episode. They don't have Nathan Ortega (kenjisalk) in the credits, and he joined around the middle of the Season.

Also, for how sad episode 5 is allegedly supposed to be, the song is way too upbeat.

• Damn, Dojo - that is some top-shelf sleuthing...

The Cockatiel resurrection is the smoking gun!

After comparing all of the people in the "Content Programming" section, I've concluded he's taken this from episode 3, because each episodes

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

This is yet another fake, apart from forgetting to add Nathan (whose name was in the episode 4 credits) they also used Job's old job (no pun intended) title.

Job's old title

Job's new title

• why are people faking credits are they trying to make themselves seem more superior than everyone else?

• Sees this.

Says it's really good and doesn't seem fake.

Sees that it's fake.

Remembers what happened with The Winter Wolf DLC.

enter link description here

• Are you saying you don't cry milk?

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Wh... what is he crying...

• Maybe wanna "have proof" to a theory, just did it for funsies, or to be a troll to the series. Not everyone who likes borderlands likes tftbl. People do this with cod zombies A LOT.

why are people faking credits are they trying to make themselves seem more superior than everyone else?

• Well, it does have me listening to the song alot, so I got that going for me which is nice :P

ZapThroat posted: »

Sees this. Says it's really good and doesn't seem fake. Sees that it's fake. Remembers what happened with The Winter Wolf DLC. enter link description here

• I cry milk on occation ...

SCR4P-TP posted: »

Are you saying you don't cry milk?

• Song name please?

• It's actually listed in the fake credits, but here you go:

Electric Light Orchestra - Livin' Thing

papai46 posted: »

Song name please?

• enter image description here

Damn, Dojo - that is some top-shelf sleuthing... The Cockatiel resurrection is the smoking gun!

• People even skip fake credits I guess ;p

It's actually listed in the fake credits, but here you go: Electric Light Orchestra - Livin' Thing

• That video reminds me of that time when someone "leaked" the episode 3 choices.

• Yeah, I have to admit this troll's got good taste in music.

Well, it does have me listening to the song alot, so I got that going for me which is nice :P

• I now love you for the simple fact that you didn't say Darude-Sandstorm...

It's actually listed in the fake credits, but here you go: Electric Light Orchestra - Livin' Thing

• yeah i like cod zombies but i know people who hate it same goes with minecraft story mode

Maybe wanna "have proof" to a theory, just did it for funsies, or to be a troll to the series. Not everyone who likes borderlands likes tftbl. People do this with cod zombies A LOT.

• edited October 2015

Edit: NM

• They just want views.

why are people faking credits are they trying to make themselves seem more superior than everyone else?

• Livin thing by electric lights orchestra for anyone who wants to know the song

papai46 posted: »

Song name please?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.