The Official Tales from the Borderlands. Round table dicussion

rule 1. There will be no ship wars. you can use your ship in your arguement to help explain but no war.
Rule 2. there is no rule 2.
Rule 3, have fun.

Todays Topic: Handsome Jack, Moxxi, Vallory Felix, etc. For our four protagonist a couple o those might be blood relatives if so who is relatedt to who in your opinion?

Comments

• Welllllllllll ... Guess I'll start ... I got nothin :/ sorry lol.
    All I got are odd and depressing theories I'm thinking of right now. I don't wanna start this all depressing-ish

• Sorry, I just ate a burrito, and I have diarrhea, so no opinion by the moment.

• why does jacks AI have the mask on because wasn't the jack ai of the pre sequel ai before his accident? maybe theres something im missing here ive played all the games and finished them (except the original game almost finished)

• Maybe the AI of this game was made after the events of tps? I mean, the AI you help make in tps was Jimmy jinkins, and Nakayama did say it needed more work, so my guess is he or some other scientist started from scratch. Maybe Handsome Jack is the one that made the tftbl AI? Or it could just be more plot holes. :/

why does jacks AI have the mask on because wasn't the jack ai of the pre sequel ai before his accident? maybe theres something im missing here ive played all the games and finished them (except the original game almost finished)

• Indeed.

Maybe the AI of this game was made after the events of tps? I mean, the AI you help make in tps was Jimmy jinkins, and Nakayama did say it n

Sign in to comment in this discussion.