anyone else think the episode 5 key art is a spoiler?

idk why telltale would show a spoiler in key art, seeing giant gortys would've been a nice surprise.

Comments

• In my opinion, that just means there is a ton of stuff that would be an even worst spoiler. :D
    There is no way gortys be gigantic is the only epic thing in this episode.

• I'm sure Telltale wouldn't have chosen that as key art if it spoiled TOO much.

• ya thats true, but still would've been a nice surprise

In my opinion, that just means there is a ton of stuff that would be an even worst spoiler. There is no way gortys be gigantic is the only epic thing in this episode.

• I think they intended to do so

• They have to trailer something, and they probably didn't want to spoil Loaderbot running Hyperion, Sasha taking over Pandora, or Vaughn kicking Vallory's ass.

;)

• I always thought clap trap would make a great president for Hyperion! lol

Demarcoa posted: »

They have to trailer something, and they probably didn't want to spoil Loaderbot running Hyperion, Sasha taking over Pandora, or Vaughn kicking Vallory's ass.

• Ah, well that will be the greatest twist of them all! You get to pick between Loaderbot and Claptrap!

I always thought clap trap would make a great president for Hyperion! lol

• Man, it really would! Imagine everyone's reaction to uber gortys? I would probably just stare in awe for five minutes lol.

Alexandria posted: »

ya thats true, but still would've been a nice surprise

• Claptrap for president, hands down. I already know I would choose that. Even over Rhys and Handsome Jack. lol

Demarcoa posted: »

Ah, well that will be the greatest twist of them all! You get to pick between Loaderbot and Claptrap!

• Yup. I kinda wanted to stay information free! I hope she gets her upgrade early, otherwise it's just... well she hasn't got her upgrade yet....

• I only saw a brief glimpse, so I don't exactly how she looks like in her upgraded form. I do know she is big.

As for the spoiler part, I wish that they simply just show the Stranger. It would have been better in my humble opinion and kept Gortys' final form from being spoiled.

• Things like that are called "TEASERS"

• its not necessarly a spoiler more a teaser,but yea seeing Gortys huge would have been something cool and unexpected to me at least.

• You and I.

We'd make a great team.

Claptrap for president, hands down. I already know I would choose that. Even over Rhys and Handsome Jack. lol

• edited October 2015

Inb4 huge gortys is an exaggaration and she's 10 times smaller. Assuming it's not present time (Which it seems to be hinting at that it is)

• Yes, I am claptrap's minion!! A dream come true! lol

You and I. We'd make a great team.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.