Last Chance Thread

So with the final release date set, is there anything you wished you had shared, or even want to re-share cause it was so good. This thread can be a dump of the nostalgia everyone's already built up for the series or home for confessions about the games. Whatever you want to share, just as long as it's about Tales.

Comments

• What if Telltale kills Ellie?

Then Ellie

• Then Moxxi

What if Telltale kills Ellie?

• It's something I've wanted to say for a long time, some may know this about me, but others may not, so here goes..I ship Rhys and Sasha together.

Really though, the only thing I can think about is that I want to say thanks to all of the great people of this section and the community, its you guys that helped me through those agonizing months of waiting, the people at Telltale who worked so hard on this project, the voice actors, who all did an amazing job, and a final plead to Telltale: GIVE US A SEASON TWO.

• What if Telltale kills Moxxi?

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

Then Moxxi

• some may know this about me, but others may not, so here goes.. I ship Rhys and Sasha together.

-Has had a Rhysha avatar since forever-

Not trying to be rude, but I think people know.

It's something I've wanted to say for a long time, some may know this about me, but others may not, so here goes..I ship Rhys and Sasha toge

• Then Scoo-

Oh, they already did that.

What if Telltale kills Moxxi?

• I only got this like a few weeks after Episode 3, it really hasn't been that long. Before that I was changing my avatar every week, only after Episode 3 did I finally settle on this one.

some may know this about me, but others may not, so here goes.. I ship Rhys and Sasha together. -Has had a Rhysha avatar since forever- Not trying to be rude, but I think people know.

• enter image description here

Then Scoo- Oh, they already did that.

• Telltale feeds off of our sadness, of course they're happy.

I hope TT is happy now..

• True... I guess Lee, Luke, Omid,Sarah and all the other gang weren't enough..

Telltale feeds off of our sadness, of course they're happy.

• edited October 2015

And Kenny (determinately)

True... I guess Lee, Luke, Omid,Sarah and all the other gang weren't enough..

• That got me like

enter image description here

And Kenny (determinately)

• edited October 2015

Eh. I'm fairly sure he was joking.

some may know this about me, but others may not, so here goes.. I ship Rhys and Sasha together. -Has had a Rhysha avatar since forever- Not trying to be rude, but I think people know.

• please try to keep shipping stuff in their respective threads, it's irritating to see it everywhere

It's something I've wanted to say for a long time, some may know this about me, but others may not, so here goes..I ship Rhys and Sasha toge

• ffs why did I laugh at that gif....

That got me like

• so did I...

ffs why did I laugh at that gif....

• I wish they didn't cut out most of the audio that they actually did cut out...

• Ragdoll motions tho....

so did I...

That got me like

• Being an individual from the south, I absolutely LOVED Scooter. It was pretty awesome hearing someone with a southern accent talking, you know? That, and the incest stuff was hilarious! I graduated from a small school (65 people in my graduating class with only two that flunked). I actually knew people that were inbread and one year there was a girl and guy that started dating that were first cousins. No joke. So for me, it was a hilarious back story to an awesome character. I'm just glad he went out in an epic, memoriable way.

enter link description here I will never forget Scooter

• Can't help but compare

• Oh come on, it wasn't anything major, I only mentioned it as a joke. It's not like I'm forcing people to ship it, or am arguing with someone else about it, it was a joke.

Piggs posted: »

please try to keep shipping stuff in their respective threads, it's irritating to see it everywhere

• edited September 2017

• LoaderBot is my LoaderBae. That is all. #LoaderBros

• Scooter.

I miss him.

• i only think it's a big deal because I see these little jokes way too often. just don't bring up shipping if it isn't relevant, it frustrates a lot of people and risks derailing the thread.

Oh come on, it wasn't anything major, I only mentioned it as a joke. It's not like I'm forcing people to ship it, or am arguing with someone else about it, it was a joke.

• But you're the one derailing this thread right now, you made a bigger deal out of shipping then I did, you took it seriously when I meant it as a lighthearted joke, so lighten up.

Piggs posted: »

i only think it's a big deal because I see these little jokes way too often. just don't bring up shipping if it isn't relevant, it frustrates a lot of people and risks derailing the thread.

• Also @Piggs

This thread is for whatever you want to share, as long you don't go overboard (SHIPPING JOKE!!!!!), I don't really care.

But you're the one derailing this thread right now, you made a bigger deal out of shipping then I did, you took it seriously when I meant it as a lighthearted joke, so lighten up.

• Official loaderbro shippers 2k15

LoaderBot is my LoaderBae. That is all. #LoaderBros

• I feel sad cuz its ending... :(

• Every Jack moment ever.

Remember it.

Cherish it.

Embrace the Handsomeness.

• America is a magical place...

(And coming from a convict descending Aussie I really do say that with love!)

Being an individual from the south, I absolutely LOVED Scooter. It was pretty awesome hearing someone with a southern accent talking, you kn

• why did it take vaughn so long to take the needle out of his chest in episode 3. i don't understand

Courtenay posted: »

why did it take vaughn so long to take the needle out of his chest in episode 3. i don't understand

• edited October 2015

I

Rhys- I've heard it said,

That people come into our lives

For a reason

Bringing something we must learn.

And we are led to those

Who help us most to grow if we let them.

And we help them in return.

Fiona- Well, I don't know if I believe that's true

But I know I'm who I am today

Because I knew you.

(Chorus sung as reluctant duet)

Like a comet pulled from orbit

As it passes a sun,

Like a stream that meets a boulder

Halfway through the wood.

Who can say if I've been changed for the better

But because I knew you.

I have been changed for good.

II

Vaughn -It well may be

That we will never meet again in this lifetime

Sasha- So, let me say before we part:

So much of me

Is made of what I learned from you.

Gortys - You'll be with me

Like a handprint on my heart.

Loaderbot- And now whatever way our stories end

I know you have rewritten mine

By being my friend.

(Chorus sung as quintet between: Jack, August, Vasquez, Vallory, and Yvette)

Like a ship blown from it's mooring

By a wind off the sea.

Like a seed dropped by a skybird

In a distant wood.

Only Jack- Who can say if I've been changed for the better

But because I knew you...

Rhys and Fiona -because I knew you...

I have been changed for good.

III

Athena- And just to clear the air

I ask forgiveness

For the things I've done,

You blame me for.

Janey- But then I guess,

We know there's blame to share.

Rhys and Fiona join in- And none of it seems to matter anymore.

(Chorus sung as duet between Finch and Kroger, Kroger sings part in parenthesis)

Like a comet pulled from orbit

(Like a ship blown from it's mooring)

As it passes a sun.

(By a wind off the sea)

Like a stream that meets a boulder

(Like a seed dropped by bird)

Halfway through the wood.

(In the wood)

Back to Rhys and Fiona- Who can say if I've been changed for the better.

I do believe I have been changed for the better.

Rhys-And because I knew you...

Fiona- Because I knew you...

All- Because I knew you

I have been changed...

For good.

• This works so amazingly well for them all, I love it.

It's even relatable somehow... I really feel like this game changed me for good and It'll be hard to let it go after the credits end...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.