Episode 5 Sneak Peek Predictions

Post predictions about what you've noted in the Sneak Peek for episode 5!

I personally think Rhys is still up on Hyperion. Fiona snuck into Jack's office and got the beacon off of Rhys. Jack wouldn't let him leave though. The rest of the group can either try to bring him back or leave him. Emoshuns, tears, oh noooo, depressing, Michael Bay explosions. They fail either way. They pursue the Vault of the Traveler without him.

Comments

• The idea that Rhys could be completely indirect from here on out with things involving the Vault, is interesting, but I don't think the writers will do that. I'm still anticipating a show down between Rhys and Fiona, and somehow you're going to get to decide who wins that fight (if that happens, I'm going to fight for Fiona for the sake of kicking Jack's ass out of Rhys)

• The Great lord Dr. Ted returns. The beam of energy is Ted re-awakening.

• Well, Im starting to think that the scene we saw is really in the present/future timeline and they just changed Fiona's model, because how would Gorty's pieces be scattered the way they are if they weren't launched from helios.

• They did do that with the Ep 4 intro so I guess they did this time for spoiler reason? Also, Vallory is a hole she's in the background, unless it's the Strang- oh wait. Sheeeiiiit.

Poogers555 posted: »

Well, Im starting to think that the scene we saw is really in the present/future timeline and they just changed Fiona's model, because how would Gorty's pieces be scattered the way they are if they weren't launched from helios.

• edited October 2015

How cool would it be if you would be taking the role of (MEGA-)Gortys and you have to side with either Rhys or Fiona to determine who wins the showdown. I would totally side with Rhys!

The idea that Rhys could be completely indirect from here on out with things involving the Vault, is interesting, but I don't think the writ

• The vault monster is Gortys.

I'm calling it.

• edited October 2015

I think Gortys was made to defeat the Vault monster

I'm calling it.

The vault monster is Gortys. I'm calling it.

• YOOO LOOK AT THIS

enter image description here

GORTYS IS THE VAULT MONSTER, WHAT'S GOOD, ROYMILLER33??????

Roymiller33 posted: »

I think Gortys was made to defeat the Vault monster I'm calling it.

• You might be right but I just don't wanna see our adorable cute lovely Gortys being a Vault monster :(
    So yeah, it will be protecting our unlikely heroes :D

YOOO LOOK AT THIS GORTYS IS THE VAULT MONSTER, WHAT'S GOOD, ROYMILLER33??????

• Why would Atlas create vault monster when there may already be a monster in the Vault???

YOOO LOOK AT THIS GORTYS IS THE VAULT MONSTER, WHAT'S GOOD, ROYMILLER33??????

• Don't ask me, I just play this game. I don't write it.

Omid's cat posted: »

Why would Atlas create vault monster when there may already be a monster in the Vault???

• No....that's ridiculous, why would Atlus create a Vault Monster, even though they're trying to find Vaults themselves? Gortys wouldn't turn on us......right?

The vault monster is Gortys. I'm calling it.

• edited October 2015

Well, Im starting to think that the scene we saw is really in the present/future timeline and they just changed Fiona's model

That IS another possibility... and that would change things a lot...

But the thing is, in the trailer, the stranger asks for "the truth", and they played that over the scene with the Vault...

That makes me think that it WILL happen in the past... why would the stranger ask for the truth if he himself was there?

And if he wasn't there, that means he found Fiona and Rhys after the Vault scene... seeing as the question's context was about the Vault, he would only know what to ask about after it actually happened.

Poogers555 posted: »

Well, Im starting to think that the scene we saw is really in the present/future timeline and they just changed Fiona's model, because how would Gorty's pieces be scattered the way they are if they weren't launched from helios.

• Is Gortys gonna kick the shit out of Vallory's goons?

• My predictions? Gortys is the Stranger. I mean, think about it,...

Actually, don't think about it. It makes perfect sense when you don't think about it.

• Yeah, it makes absolutely no sense to even suggest she's the monster. Especially when the game explicitly states that she was created to locate the Vault of the Traveler in the first place. :/

Omid's cat posted: »

Why would Atlas create vault monster when there may already be a monster in the Vault???

• This.. this is is the best theory I've heard so far. In fact you just blew my mind.

mirashade posted: »

My predictions? Gortys is the Stranger. I mean, think about it,... Actually, don't think about it. It makes perfect sense when you don't think about it.

• Again, don't ask me. I just play the game.

J-Master posted: »

No....that's ridiculous, why would Atlus create a Vault Monster, even though they're trying to find Vaults themselves? Gortys wouldn't turn on us......right?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.