Ep 1 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Google/Android Out Now, WiiU Jan 21st,Vita TBA

Comments

• I got my code already from GMG but can't find a download link. Do I have to wait til 10am pacific??

OzzyUK posted: »

10 AM Pacific= Americas West coast which will be 8 PM your time.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

That will be the Telltale store version which you can redeem from here https://www.telltalegames.com/redeem/, as the Telltale store version hasn't released yet you will need to wait and once it has released you will need to click in "my Account" on the top left and then click on "My Games" to download.

TMNT556 posted: »

I got my code already from GMG but can't find a download link. Do I have to wait til 10am pacific??

• Do you know the usual time of release on the TTG Store for a premiere?

That will be the Telltale store version which you can redeem from here https://www.telltalegames.com/redeem/, as the Telltale store version

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

They normally try and release premier episodes around the same time as Steam but there can occasionally be unforeseen delays, the best thing to do is to keep an eye on the forums to see if others are able to download.

Fazz posted: »

Do you know the usual time of release on the TTG Store for a premiere?

• The Destructoid summation:

Average - Like a meal of lukewarm water with white bread. It filled my time and my belly, but lacks any discernible flavor or nutritional value. A game that left me no different than it found me. Just passing through

First reviews are up. Gamespot 7/10 IGN 7.3/10 Forbes 8/10 Digital Spy 4/5 Game Revolution 4/5 Game Informer 8.25/10 De

• Yeah. it's not like they called it bad, just eh in their opinion. Maybe Episode 2 will change their mind.

ClemRanger posted: »

The Destructoid summation: Average - Like a meal of lukewarm water with white bread. It filled my time and my belly, but lacks any discernible flavor or nutritional value. A game that left me no different than it found me. Just passing through

• It releases in 8 1/2 hours on Steam/10am PST/7pm CET

• Thank you!

They normally try and release premier episodes around the same time as Steam but there can occasionally be unforeseen delays, the best thing to do is to keep an eye on the forums to see if others are able to download.

• Download now?

dojo32161 posted: »

enter link description here

• Well, this is weird, the Australian PlayStation Store through Google Chrome has Minecraft: Story Mode available for both PS3 & PS4, but I can't purchase it for PS4 through the browser.

• It's way too early for asking, but what happens if you let Lukas leave the building you slept through the night? Also, if you don't give him your cookie.

(I don't know why the heck I always talk about that guy, it's creeping me out since I'm a man too...)

enter image description here

• edited October 2015

Played 15 minutes of the game at a fiend's house and my head hurt because of the graphic. And this is weird considering i like old pixelart games...

[Mod edit: Removed image]

• I got another key from GMG. not knowing what the other key does. I redeem again in Telltale.
    Now I have 2 copies of Minecraft Story in "My Games" XD

• Sorry, but thank you for trying for us all! I've contacted GMG about it, but no answer yet.

edwinlinkt posted: »

I got another key from GMG. not knowing what the other key does. I redeem again in Telltale. Now I have 2 copies of Minecraft Story in "My Games" XD

• Oh well.... no lose for me as I get what I paid for...
    For those who still have that extra key... can give to someone else to enjoy the game :D or... sell it :P

Sorry, but thank you for trying for us all! I've contacted GMG about it, but no answer yet.

• edited October 2015

one will dissapear if you add them both to telltale games section

edwinlinkt posted: »

I got another key from GMG. not knowing what the other key does. I redeem again in Telltale. Now I have 2 copies of Minecraft Story in "My Games" XD

• Gave the second key that I received from GMG to Kateis!

Also

When does it usually come out on the store?

• Just a couple more hours my dude

• There are games kids and adults enjoy. This one is for kids. Minecraft kids.

I think this game is for younger players. Because it is. I thought everyone figured that out already.

• I played, I was thinking about it. My review is short - GIVE ME TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS EP. 5 ALREADY!!!

• It's not showing up for me in the XboxOne store.

• edited April 2016

• A website where a lot of us bought the Telltale Store version of the game for cheap.

jared25 posted: »

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Oh man, reading the comments on videos and let's plays are like flashbacks to when this was first announced

Everyone's yelling about why they chose to do Minecraft (again), and why Telltale has ruined their reputation by choosing Minecraft (because apparently, releasing this one game immediately undoes all of those other great series), and why they're making kid-friendly games (because people also don't realize that they didn't do violent, mature stuff before TWD)

• Next week.

Omid's cat posted: »

I played, I was thinking about it. My review is short - GIVE ME TALES FROM THE BORDERLANDS EP. 5 ALREADY!!!

• When we can download this game -________- at least download not playing..
    Now i need 3 hours to let us download and then 1 hour to my download end then i need to record and the time is end -____-,,,

• edited April 2016

• Telltale is located on the PDT timezone... so unfortunately it'll be more between 9 and 10 AM for them when the game is released (at least based on previous experience).

jared25 posted: »

• Years have passed...
    Centuries....

• Telltale's PR are up since the Twitter account has been active for 20 minutes, so maybe it'll arrive sooner?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The Telltale store release is normally handled by technical staff in the Telltale office and i think they normally get into the office from around 9-10 AM PDT if previous releases are anything to go by so there could be a bit longer left to wait.

Telltale's PR are up since the Twitter account has been active for 20 minutes, so maybe it'll arrive sooner?

• Thread: is it out for Xbox 360 yet or just Xbox one for now

Hey I need some help I can't find Minecraft Story Mode on Xbox 360 I've been seeing videos of it (I didn't watch them because I don't want any spoilers) but is it only on Xbox one for now and will it be a while until it's on Xbox 360?

• THE HYPE! I don't even play minecraft but anything telltale is worth looking forward to! I'll make a lets play of this ;-)

• Is it released on steam or no ? :(

• In 40 minutes

robidada posted: »

Is it released on steam or no ?

• Thank you :)

In 40 minutes

• 28 min for release?

• So what are we at now like 30 mins until release?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.