Ep 1 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Google/Android Out Now, WiiU Jan 21st,Vita TBA

Comments

• 20 Now!

iRedFox posted: »

28 min for release?

• Oh I just saw something about some youtubers get it first and it will be a while until other people can get it

• I NEED IT ..NOW D:

• Thread: Download -PLZ HELP-

How do i actually download the game, i have an account but i dont know how to download it

• hi i am trying to look for it on the xbox one but it is not on my xbox store do u know when it is released on the xbox one

Creeper_41 posted: »

Oh I just saw something about some youtubers get it first and it will be a while until other people can get it

• Just 4 more minutes...

• Why the Fuck isnt it on Xbox yet? Other Episodes were released on 12pm here in Germany. It's now 7pm.

• Don't they release on PC before XBox?

GSSalvador posted: »

Why the Fuck isnt it on Xbox yet? Other Episodes were released on 12pm here in Germany. It's now 7pm.

• The one time I buy from the Telltale Store -_-

• yeah, Me too. I want to try it out

• Errr.... is already 14/10 1am here... still can't download?

• The digital game download will be out soon to download :)

• It's now 10 am PDT... And still can't download...

• Same.

iRedFox posted: »

It's now 10 am PDT... And still can't download...

• Well, it's 1:06... still waiting...

• You are going to also have your account verified if you wanna download the game tonight

• XD will go to sleep and hopefully when i wake up is available for download XD

xValkyx posted: »

Same.

• It's 10 AM PST... Shouldn't be available for download?

• Thread: Xbox relese Time

What's the relese time for Xbox One?

• I'm hearing reports of people being able to download it.

• edited October 2015

All I am seeing on steam is that its in my library and the 10% discount that was supposed to end remains with no timer. No download link yet. 12:09 Central Time.
    EDIT: Never mind, I Re-logged and its now available.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The Steam database just updated, try restarting Steam to see if the download button appears.

• lol wish I could do that. It's 6pm here

edwinlinkt posted: »

XD will go to sleep and hopefully when i wake up is available for download XD

• hey what time is it out on pc?
    +

• Normally yes, But they now decided, for whatever reason, to Release the Episode on the Same Day. So i don't Know When to expect the Episode today, But since TTG Are Doing a Great Job by shutting their mouth instead of giving us At least an US Release Time so wie Know it's actually coming today. It pisses me Off because they're Doing it with every Release. I mean DontnoD gave us the Release Times for LiS EP.4.

xValkyx posted: »

Don't they release on PC before XBox?

• edited October 2015

Check the store page, guys. That's how I got the episode downloading on Steam.

• I just finished downloading it a moment ago.

• So, the Telltale Games store?...

• Its not installing properly, its says "missing executable"

• Different storefronts update at different times, and I'm sure when the game launches on external storefronts is out of Telltale's control.

GSSalvador posted: »

Normally yes, But they now decided, for whatever reason, to Release the Episode on the Same Day. So i don't Know When to expect the Episode

• Countdown timer on steam for what again? Any idea of the time available on steam?

• edited October 2015

Me too, who did you buy it from? I got it form steam.

Well, it's 1:06... still waiting...

• Bullshi7
    K,in fact yeah,it's available now

YOG_HF posted: »

I just finished downloading it a moment ago.

• Its available to download, but its not downloading for me.

Countdown timer on steam for what again? Any idea of the time available on steam?

• edited October 2015

Great service! so when will be available to download?

• Maybe. But this happened so often now. And i had this Kind of Problem only with TTG. So we see.

Different storefronts update at different times, and I'm sure when the game launches on external storefronts is out of Telltale's control.

• awesome! thanks for the help. My account is verified. ill be looking for it

You are going to also have your account verified if you wanna download the game tonight

• what time is it out? i mean the time

• edited October 2015

I heard people saying 10am today but they said there having problems so just keep reloading steam

JakeDaBoss posted: »

what time is it out? i mean the time

Sign in to comment in this discussion.