Ep 1 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Google/Android Out Now, WiiU Jan 21st,Vita TBA

Comments

• I just checked the season premiere waiting thread of GoT and while the Steam version was live at 10AM PDT, the store version was available at 11:20AM PDT, so maybe there's still a little bit to wait.

• edited October 2015

They just today, they never said the Time for Consoles

JakeDaBoss posted: »

what time is it out? i mean the time

• Come on Telltale Store, this is painful. D:

• What time is this suppose to release on console?

• Sooooooo.....where is it?!

• Thread: Almost 7pm in the UK, tuesday 13th october...... where the hell is episode 1?

Am i missing something?

• I am a little curious myself, Wish I had just got it on steam.

• I know. I have Xbox One and it's not showing up.

What time is this suppose to release on console?

• 1 more hour, the we riot?

zidey posted: »

I am a little curious myself, Wish I had just got it on steam.

• It's on PSN.

• Yea same it's now showing up in the XboxOne MarketPlace..

• RooseBarstardRooseBarstard Banned
    edited October 2015

Nm

Menofthe214 posted: »

Yea same it's now showing up in the XboxOne MarketPlace..

• Its not for me in the uk....how much it cost?

Menofthe214 posted: »

Yea same it's now showing up in the XboxOne MarketPlace..

• Still nothing here on the UK marketplace. It showed up for a while on the website but then took you to a 404 page.

• So, we cant download it??

• Thread: Downloading Error

How do I download?

• edited October 2015

so apparently im NOT the only one STILL waiting on release day? God i feel like such a nerd, but I wanted this game downloaded BEFORE my kids got home from school...ughh! the wrath is going to be real...also a captcha every post is a BIT much

Now i know why I've never heard of buying from this site...

• Yeah...

jboydgolfer posted: »

so apparently im NOT the only one STILL waiting on release day? God i feel like such a nerd, but I wanted this game downloaded BEFORE my kid

• I think the captcha post is just for new members, so people can't join and easily spam.

so apparently im NOT the only one STILL waiting on release day? God i feel like such a nerd, but I wanted this game downloaded BEFORE my kid

• The captcha will go away after a few posts, it's to get rid of some spam bots, which were a big problem a while ago.

• Finally, the store version is downloading.

• edited October 2015

u can downnload telltale version NOW!!!!!finally
    thank God for my samsung 850Evo ill be up n ready in NO time.

• YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS THANKS GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Finally, the store version is downloading.

• I cant find it on ps4 what am I doing wrong

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

If you're waiting for the Telltale store version i was just about to post that it hasn't been released yet but it looks like it is now avaliable, if you're waiting for a console hopefully it should be avaliable shortly but as i am not a Telltale staff member i don't know a exact console release time.

Thread: Downloading Error How do I download?

• What the actual hell. I'm sitting here with my money ready and you still can't buy it on the telltale site. Oh my God, please don't be another TWAU situation.

• So how do you download it and is it free? Xbox 360

• Still not showing up in the XboxOne Marketplace. Is anyone else having this problem?

• can only find it under xb360 games nothing listed under xb1 on xbox website

• It took me like 1 hour and 40-45 minutes to play through the episode.

An Hour and Twenty Minutes? Job Stauffer why you always lying In all serious I'm glad to hear it's good.

• It's on 360?

Tuffyears posted: »

can only find it under xb360 games nothing listed under xb1 on xbox website

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It's not a free game, you will need to purchase it from the Xbox marketplace when it becomes available.

Ralston218 posted: »

So how do you download it and is it free? Xbox 360

• Its Not Downloadable on 360 though. And it's Really missing on One. WTF TTG/Microsoft/Phil Spancer in Particular?

Tuffyears posted: »

can only find it under xb360 games nothing listed under xb1 on xbox website

• If I change my region to Australian on the xbox marketplace it shows as available to download, yet it will not accept my payment method.

• treating Europeans as second class people ! #sickofit ;) j/k

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Telltale have now updated their Story Mode website if anyone is still waiting to purchase directly from the Telltale store.

https://www.telltalegames.com/minecraftstorymode/buy/

• only xbox download link is to the 360. my 360 is a doorstop now I've moved over to the one

OzzyUK posted: »

Telltale have now updated their Story Mode website if anyone is still waiting to purchase directly from the Telltale store. https://www.telltalegames.com/minecraftstorymode/buy/

• This thing popped up, what does it mean?

enter image description here

Sign in to comment in this discussion.