Ep 1 Waiting Thread - PC/Mac/PS4/PS3/Xbox One/360/iOS/Google/Android Out Now, WiiU Jan 21st,Vita TBA

Comments

• According to my Xbox One marketplace, the release date for Xbox and I presume PlayStation is actually set for tomorrow. I changed my region to Australian, found the game, pinned it to my dashboard, and then switched my region back and it says that the release date is 10/14/15, which is notably not today. It Also says Bundle only for some reason. So yeah, unless the marketplace is wrong, it's not coming out today for us console users. Kinda pissed because I've been waiting and reloading for the past 4 hours trying to see when it'd come out so that i could record it in a timely fashion.

• if it were me id either ignore it or redownload it

dojo32161 posted: »

This thing popped up, what does it mean?

• It's on PSN! Downloading for me now!

• edited October 2015

What a surprisingly great first episode, kudos Telltale!

• Heads up! @Minecraft: #StoryMode will be downloading to @Xbox platforms no later than Wednesday Oct 14th. Stay tuned!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Is it stopping you from playing the game? If it's causing problems you might need to submit a support ticket to get extra help from a Telltale support staff member.

This thing popped up, what does it mean?

• Awesome that nice of them to change it to my birthday lol

Heads up! @Minecraft: #StoryMode will be downloading to @Xbox platforms no later than Wednesday Oct 14th. Stay tuned!

• Yeah it is, guess I'll submit a support ticket.

OzzyUK posted: »

Is it stopping you from playing the game? If it's causing problems you might need to submit a support ticket to get extra help from a Telltale support staff member.

• PSN IS TODAY ACTUALLY IT NOW ON EUROPE AND AMERICA

According to my Xbox One marketplace, the release date for Xbox and I presume PlayStation is actually set for tomorrow. I changed my region

• happy birthday

Tuffyears posted: »

Awesome that nice of them to change it to my birthday lol

• Ty

happy birthday

• Alright I got it working, see ya later.

• Hey my brother's birthday aswell :)
    Happy birthday in advance

Tuffyears posted: »

Awesome that nice of them to change it to my birthday lol

• have fun ;)

Alright I got it working, see ya later.

• edited October 2015

Well, it was a pretty quick episode(1.25hr), even with clicking on other available people in the area around each scene to see what they had intale, which was kind of dissapointing. The story itself though was pretty decent. Wish there was a real building aspect brought into the game as in the real minecraft. But to each their own I guess? In all personal rating 7.5-8 of 10. Only because it left me wanting more to play. EDIT: Also take note that for some reason no achievements(not even the one for starting the game) were achieved for some reason after completion. May just be a steam thing Idk...

• Thread: Miecraft Storymode

Why isn't Minecraft Story Mode in my store Im on xbox one please help

• Mine too

Wearepone posted: »

Thread: Miecraft Storymode Why isn't Minecraft Story Mode in my store Im on xbox one please help

• Wow that was cool episode i like this too fun,action i hate Axel, poor Alex :(

• Why is the season pass 29.99$ but each episode is 5$. 5x5=25$

• I think it's suposed to launch tomorrow on XBox.

Advice: Try to avoid the spoilers

Thread: Miecraft Storymode Why isn't Minecraft Story Mode in my store Im on xbox one please help

• Ok thanks dude it suck that i have to wait another day i will avoid spoilers thanks

I think it's suposed to launch tomorrow on XBox. Advice: Try to avoid the spoilers

• Does this usally happen its my first time buying from telltale

Ok thanks dude it suck that i have to wait another day i will avoid spoilers thanks

• Usually XBox gets the episode one day later then PC/Mac.

This time it was suposed to come out on the 13 but TellTale said on Twitter a while back that the episode is coming on the 14th for XBox.

Does this usally happen its my first time buying from telltale

• Seems another Telltale game has managed to win me over in just one episode.

• Oh that's wonderful that you enjoyed it.

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Seems another Telltale game has managed to win me over in just one episode.

• I'm glad I did! I was worried I wouldn't like it.

Oh that's wonderful that you enjoyed it.

• Thread: Minecraft Story Mode for Xbox One

Minecraft Story Mode came out today, but I can't find it on Xbox One for Download! Help!

• It comes tomorrow! TellTale said it on twitter. Try to stay away from spoilers until then ;)!

• I'm glad that some of us enjoyed it! I did too! :D

Lewsblake23 posted: »

Seems another Telltale game has managed to win me over in just one episode.

• Why do they have to lie...

It comes tomorrow! TellTale said it on twitter. Try to stay away from spoilers until then !

• Thread: Xbox one release?

I thought it was released today digitally for xbox one. Is that not true. Release dates are hard to find for this game considering it is so popular you think you could have preordered.

• It'll launch tomorrow for XBox (TellTale's twitter). Try to keep yourself away from spoilers!

• Now that you replied i can see the other posts. Lol. You must have that info ready to copy and paste you have replied so many times

It'll launch tomorrow for XBox (TellTale's twitter). Try to keep yourself away from spoilers!

• edited October 2015

Cool

• Ok, great! Would've tagged you but still can't figure out how lol

I meant to type Amazon App Store, but misread Amazon as Android. I fixed that now.

• Tagging doesn't work with user names that have spacing, unfortunately. However, since I created this thread, all posts that people make here turn up in my profile feed anyways so I was still able to see your heads up.

transfo47 posted: »

Ok, great! Would've tagged you but still can't figure out how lol

• @InGen_Nate_Kenny I believe you owe us an episode 2 waiting thread sir

• With news already that the next Episode is slated to come around Thanksgiving ;)

Green613 posted: »

@InGen_Nate_Kenny I believe you owe us an episode 2 waiting thread sir

• Best thing is that we already have news.

Green613 posted: »

@InGen_Nate_Kenny I believe you owe us an episode 2 waiting thread sir

Sign in to comment in this discussion.