Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• look at the flick of the wrist!!!

• I can't believe it's only 5 days away till episode 5. It seems like yesterday when Crysalis came out. I'm getting more and more excited for Polarized.

• I don't know if anyone posted this yet, but I thought it was cool. He's also has done one for TWAU (which actually has Bigby's Voice actor in it XD)

AdamGoodtme posted: »

enter link description here

• That's a good idea but I feel like he'll just remain coldly silent as he does his thing and just ignore Max.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Maybe that'll be the trick. Max has to find a way to keep Jefferson talking until a means of escape arise.

• I noticed that there's a difference in the way Max is restrained than Kate and Rachel. They were restrained using duct tape (I assumed he preffered that style of image) but Max is being restrained to a chair. Do you think there's a reason for this or am I reading too much into it?

Karnedg2013 posted: »

• Ok I bought the first episode a while back but got stuck at the part with the snobby girl and the sprinklers and a can of paint?? Does any of this sound familiar because I never figured out how to get past this. Does the series get better after this? Because I thought it was neat but not as fun as TTG

• First 2 episodes aren't great, but episode 3 and 4 were very well done, and how did you get stuck? You have to turn on the sprinkler's and mess with the can of paint before the custodian gets to the bucket or see's you

Ok I bought the first episode a while back but got stuck at the part with the snobby girl and the sprinklers and a can of paint?? Does any o

• Now this is just downright cruel . Release the real trailer already!

• So what do you guys think over or under? The episode will be 2 hours. I'm gonna guess over just because of all the extra work and time they put into it and because it seems like too much stuff to resolve in 2 hours. I think it will be around 3-4 hours like episode 4

• Good morning, everyone!

Have some hair down Kate to brighten your day! <3

enter image description here

enter image description here

• Love the Max shirt she's wearing in that first one.

gomatamo posted: »

Good morning, everyone! Have some hair down Kate to brighten your day!

• Considering only episode one took me 2 hours and since the test play they had back in September was over 5 hours long. I can't see the episode being anything under 2 hours. 3-4 seems likely.

So what do you guys think over or under? The episode will be 2 hours. I'm gonna guess over just because of all the extra work and time they

• Max be like: "fuq u and this dark room bs"

• Your memes never disappoint c:

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

My mind is a weird place..

• Very likely.

WalkerHH93 posted: »

Teaser 7 could actually be the trailer who knows.

• Episode 4 took in me ~ 7 hours (6 h 50 m)

I think Episode 5 will be even longer - 7-8 hours.

So what do you guys think over or under? The episode will be 2 hours. I'm gonna guess over just because of all the extra work and time they

• It's Kate :Р

Love the Max shirt she's wearing in that first one.

• He's talking about the (Sam and) Max shirt Kate's wearing.

It's Kate :Р

• Oooooh, thanks, now I understood ;)

He's talking about the (Sam and) Max shirt Kate's wearing.

• Omg thank you <3

Your memes never disappoint c:

• What the... 7 hours?

Episode 4 took in me ~ 7 hours (6 h 50 m) I think Episode 5 will be even longer - 7-8 hours.

• Yep!

What the... 7 hours?

• Bout time he raps on this.

AdamGoodtme posted: »

• I just started replaying the whole adventure of the game, and that last update really did some improvements to the lip-syncing. Like, for real, It's made it better than it was before.
    (At least, for the 1st episode. I'll be replaying the others later.)

• I remember turning on the sprinklers but then I couldn't figure out what to do with the paint and the custodian. Might try getting through the series once all the finales are over if you say it's worthwhile

First 2 episodes aren't great, but episode 3 and 4 were very well done, and how did you get stuck? You have to turn on the sprinkler's and mess with the can of paint before the custodian gets to the bucket or see's you

• I really hope he does one for TFTBL.

pr0dz posted: »

Bout time he raps on this.

• It took awhile to get all those Episode 5 optional photos.

• say what?

It took awhile to get all those Episode 5 optional photos.

• Wait until the creepy Janitor guy goes up to the ladder then rewind.. before he goes there you will get an option to tamper with a part on the ladder.. do it and then watch and se what happens.

I remember turning on the sprinklers but then I couldn't figure out what to do with the paint and the custodian. Might try getting through the series once all the finales are over if you say it's worthwhile

• Samuel's not creepy. :(

Legendary12 posted: »

Wait until the creepy Janitor guy goes up to the ladder then rewind.. before he goes there you will get an option to tamper with a part on the ladder.. do it and then watch and se what happens.

• Um, the optional photos for Episode 5.

say what?

• I know haha, Im just trying to explain it to someone who hasn't gone past episode one.. most people thought of him as weird/creepy when it first came out. trying to make sure he knows who I'm talking about.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Samuel's not creepy.

• episode 5 isn't out yet though.

Um, the optional photos for Episode 5.

• Demo

episode 5 isn't out yet though.

• Only 3 more days... ;__;

Which one should I play first? The finale of LiS or the finale of TFTBL?! ;__;

• Finale of TFTB.

Trust me.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Only 3 more days... ;__; Which one should I play first? The finale of LiS or the finale of TFTBL?! ;__;

• edited October 2015

ah ok.... Im not even going to ask what was in it or what happened.. im sure it was enjoyable.

Demo

Sign in to comment in this discussion.