Lukas: The Purest of Perfection

Comments

• enter image description here

dojo32161 posted: »

How about a [Break Ice] option that works?

• Shame he didn't help us out with Gabriel and Petra. Don't blame him though, he was PETRAfied after all.

Shame he didn't help us out with Gabriel and Petra. Don't blame him though, he was PETRAfied after all.

• That's right, you shouldn't blame him. Lukas is a man of peace, a natural pacifist, too pure to be involved in violence!

Shame he didn't help us out with Gabriel and Petra. Don't blame him though, he was PETRAfied after all.

• Calling it, he's betrays the group and shoots clem.

• *drowns in a frozen river

Calling it, he's betrays the group and shoots clem.

• Let's not forget fucking around fucking around with Petra of course.

*drowns in a frozen river

• *Gets stuck on a fence

*drowns in a frozen river

• *forgotten in the sewers

*Gets stuck on a fence

• *Kills Larry with a salt lick

*forgotten in the sewers

• edited October 2015

I was making a Lukas skin for the original game, and then I realized that it is impossible for his nose to be one pixel large and still be in the middle of his face :(

Then I gave up and started Ellegaard instead because, let's be honest, she looks awesome.

Edit: I finished my Ellegaard skin and I'm playing with it right now and I'm so happy!

Still, wish making an accurate Lukas skin was possible...

• Gets shot in the jugular and left for the zombies

*Kills Larry with a salt lick

• I mean you could make his nose slightly off. It doesn't matter that much.

Abeille posted: »

I was making a Lukas skin for the original game, and then I realized that it is impossible for his nose to be one pixel large and still be i

• It looks pretty bad if I do :/

Minecraft's heads are 8x8 pixels, so one pixel on the wrong place makes a big difference. But at least my Ellegaard looks awesome.

I mean you could make his nose slightly off. It doesn't matter that much.

• First chance i get he is a Human Wither Shield

• Well that's good at least.

It looks pretty bad if I do Minecraft's heads are 8x8 pixels, so one pixel on the wrong place makes a big difference. But at least my Ellegaard looks awesome.

• .......?

Sgtsagara posted: »

First chance i get he is a Human Wither Shield

• edited October 2015

Could you upload a video of that? Since I'm too lazy to replay that part of the episode, and I didn't see anyone do that, I'd really love to see that.

Nevermind I found one.

enter link description here

Jaesong1 posted: »

He comes backs with apples for everyone, Axel included.

• Petra said he would be usefull. His use is to get between me and that wither

• I wasn't angry at him for being afraid. If I was in his position, I would have been afraid and frozen too. So I was understanding and I defended him.

Petra said he would be usefull. His use is to get between me and that wither

• May Lukas guide your mislead soul.

• *mauled by walkers in a trailer/Civil War site

Gets shot in the jugular and left for the zombies

• Lukas is love, Lukas is life! <3

All hail Lukas, our god! ^-^

• Omg this breaks my heart. He's too sweet.

Jaesong1 posted: »

He comes backs with apples for everyone, Axel included.

• Luke... Lukas... both voiced by Scott Porter how original...

• Gets laid with Petra and gets Reuben killed.

Calling it, he's betrays the group and shoots clem.

• I can now imagine Scott Porter voicing guys named Luka, Lucan, Lucrecian, Lucas with the 'c' in the next telltale games.

Clemenem posted: »

Luke... Lukas... both voiced by Scott Porter how original...

• And they are all ultimate cutie pies that get paralyzed in fear and shock while you are trying to save someone and that are picked on for no reason by some guy that is kind of an ass.

gomatamo posted: »

I can now imagine Scott Porter voicing guys named Luka, Lucan, Lucrecian, Lucas with the 'c' in the next telltale games.

• I feel so sorry for him! I'm surprised how much of an ass Jesse can be, even worse than Axel. This video made me warm up to Olivia, too. She is a really good person.

MarteenPyro posted: »

Could you upload a video of that? Since I'm too lazy to replay that part of the episode, and I didn't see anyone do that, I'd really love to see that. Nevermind I found one. enter link description here

• Haha, yeah! :D

And they are all ultimate cutie pies that get paralyzed in fear and shock while you are trying to save someone and that are picked on for no reason by some guy that is kind of an ass.

• Now you might understand why Ocas went on a cruise ship in my dreams.

I feel so sorry for him! I'm surprised how much of an ass Jesse can be, even worse than Axel. This video made me warm up to Olivia, too. She is a really good person.

• Lukas will probably drown in a frozen lake, just like Luke.

R.I.P. Lukas...

Clemenem posted: »

Luke... Lukas... both voiced by Scott Porter how original...

• edited October 2015

I can now imagine Scott Porter voicing guys named Luka, Lucan, Lucrecian, Lucas with the 'c' in the next telltale games.

If Lucan ends up in TWDG Season 3 voiced by Scott Porter, that'll get me to play the game lol. Oh god I'm scared now, I'm so done for if that happens! XD

gomatamo posted: »

• Hope he dies

• edited October 2015

Wait, what?!

WHY?!

Kenny4ever posted: »

Hope he dies

Hope he dies

• Nah, no, no, no... I think you mean 'Hope he lives'

Hope he dies

• Ok guys, I'm officially obsessed over Lukas. I thought I was going to make it but, it's too late now.

I can't stop thinking about him, I keep playing Story Mode just to talk to him and, I changed my Minecraft skin to add his stupid jacket to it (I haven't added anything to my skin for 2 years now so this was a interesting development). XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.