Life Is Strange - True Colors Out Now, Bonus Episode "Wavelengths" September 30th

Comments

• Which is hilarious since most critics think its the weakest.

TheCatWolf posted: »

Apparently everyone's favorite episode is Episode 4?

• As someone who hates this series, even I have to say Episode 4 was a great episode.

Apparently everyone's favorite episode is Episode 4?

• I give up on critic reviews, they don't seem to like ANYTHING anymore.

Which is hilarious since most critics think its the weakest.

• I know it's just their opinion, but I'll never understand how they think EP2 is better than EP4. lol

enter image description here

Which is hilarious since most critics think its the weakest.

• I don't know they're all pretty obligatory

Since the release is close, I wanted to ask this: Who is your favorite side character in the game? (i.e. characters who haven't had a big ro

• edited October 2015

I don't generally rate anything.

Also I don't think that ratings are comparable since it depends of person what certain number means to him. That's why you gotta find someone who shares your opinions to get more accurate results.

Whatever, I think that Steam went step forward by almost abolishing this idea of score even if they still add it to search result on Google etc.

• "These.. were the Tales... From the Borderlands..."

Demarcoa posted: »

Or the upcoming ending of E6 - "Truly, this has been a Game... of Thrones" And then a bunch of grumpkins and snarks show up to fuck shit up.

• Cough money Cough

I give up on critic reviews, they don't seem to like ANYTHING anymore.

• Chrysalis- 8.5/10

Out of Time- 8.5/10

Chaos Theory- 9/10

Dark Room- 9.9/10

Since the Finale is coming in hot I think we should give our final ratings on the previous episodes. Chrysalis - 6/10 - SLOW even for a f

• even Victoria's voice actress looks like a bitch

• I doubt money had anything to do with it.

Cough money Cough

• I'm about 95% sure we get the trailer tomorrow unless Dontnod really wants to do it the day of release.

• edited October 2015

Chrysalis 6- This really did move slow (forcing the player to replay the same section

Out of Time: 7- Got better in terms of writing and didn't have much of the flaws the first episode did

Chaos Theory: 8.5- Much more emotional writing

Dark Room: 9.5- Great episode, Ended on the game's highest note and what a plot twist.

Polarized: 6.5- Same flaws as episode 1 and so many things left unexplained. The writing was just sloppy

Overall I'd rate it an 8 or 8.5 so far

Since the Finale is coming in hot I think we should give our final ratings on the previous episodes. Chrysalis - 6/10 - SLOW even for a f

• Here's to a great finale episode! Tomorrow is going to be awesome! :D

• What a game and what a fan base.. all the theories and fan videos/discussions.. its been fun.. Hopefully we will all be back if there is a season 2.. even if this is confirmed to be Max and Chloe's last adventure...

This is my last message until I play it, I hope my theory that Nathan is actually good and will play a hand in saving Max is correct..

anyway.. ill see you when its over... going dark.

• When are the teasers usually released?

• It has a lot to do with it depending on the reviewer.

I doubt money had anything to do with it.

• Why would they release the trailer the same day as the release of the episode ? It doesn't make much sense to me.

• Well, the user score for episode 2 is also much higher.

I know it's just their opinion, but I'll never understand how they think EP2 is better than EP4. lol

• They won't?

The trailer will probably come out today, the episode comes out tomorrow.

Mary5 posted: »

Why would they release the trailer the same day as the release of the episode ? It doesn't make much sense to me.

• The trailer will be released in 1hr and 30min. (Or in 1hr)

Australians get the episode early. (Meaning, today.)

Flog61 posted: »

They won't? The trailer will probably come out today, the episode comes out tomorrow.

• edited October 2015

im in Australia.. when should I get it? the trailer will be out in 1 hour.. they always release at 12am at night here.

The trailer will be released in 1hr and 30min. (Or in 1hr) Australians get the episode early. (Meaning, today.)

• How do you know that?

The trailer will be released in 1hr and 30min. (Or in 1hr) Australians get the episode early. (Meaning, today.)

• edited October 2015

I think I'll skip on the trailer this time. I want to be emotionally wrecked to the fullest.

Shit... I sound like a masochist. lol

It's been a very fun ride. Ah, I'm gonna miss doing this again. Now, time to hop back in my rabbit hole.

• edited October 2015

Supposedly 2 hours after the trailer's release.

Legendary12 posted: »

im in Australia.. when should I get it? the trailer will be out in 1 hour.. they always release at 12am at night here.

• Release patterns with previous LiS episodes.

How do you know that?

• Avoid Youtube as well. :)

I think I'll skip on the trailer this time. I want to be emotionally wrecked to the fullest. Shit... I sound like a masochist. lol It's been a very fun ride. Ah, I'm gonna miss doing this again. Now, time to hop back in my rabbit hole.

• edited October 2015

edit : ninja'd

• I'm crying omfg

• Im scared for Max.. legit... also.. shes telling warren the truth??

• Max is doing a big sacrifice ugh

grahamfield ftw

Im scared for Max.. legit... also.. shes telling warren the truth??

• 12:01 AM

time starts the second it turns 12 midnight

release times http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/life-strange-finale-launch-trailer can someone tell me wtf 00:01 time is?

• shit.. its out now for me.. gotta run!

12:01 AM time starts the second it turns 12 midnight

• Well, good luck.

Get your tissues ready...

just in case

shit.. its out now for me.. gotta run!

• I swear to god if this game pulls something like TWD Season One in the end I wont be able to handle it... pls have a decent ending!! Fingers crossed.

Well, good luck. Get your tissues ready... just in case

• I s2g the first 15 minutes already has me uneasy.

I think I'll be a hollow shell once I finish this episode, like I'll be in bed rethinking my life

I swear to god if this game pulls something like TWD Season One in the end I wont be able to handle it... pls have a decent ending!! Fingers crossed.

• some in-game screenies

Sign in to comment in this discussion.