edited March 2007 in General Chat
Goodness me, get that poor thing some friends*. :(

{see the Interim Theatre, 2nd from the left}

sea_monkeys1.jpg

* Bendan does not count.

Comments

• HeatherleeHeatherlee Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    That was Harold II, and he had friends. Plenty of frolicking sea monkey companions. Unfortunately he and his buddies came home with me for a few weeks during the winter and something in my house didn't agree with any of them. Possibly the fact that the temperature is impossible to control, and goes from freezing to sweltering at a moment's notice. I am saddened by their loss.

I'll get a new packet of Sea Monkies soon though. And Harold III will rise! (Don't even ask what happend to the first Harold...)

Thank you for your concern, JP. I'm touched.
  • edited February 2007
    I think I know the perfect friend for Harold III... but quick, you better hatch the new batch soon!

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/blogs/id-177
  • HeatherleeHeatherlee Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    Capital suggestion, Derwin! I'm not so sure the pirate is non-toxic to sea monkeys, however....
  • SquinkySquinky Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    The sea monkeys died? Why didn't I know about this sooner? Serves me right for having to go back to school...
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007
    The first batch died, I think before you even got there. (Bogan murdered them)
  • MelMel
    edited February 2007
    I vote for a sea monkey cam whenever the next batch arrives.
    Jake wrote: »

Was he suitably punished?
  • edited February 2007
    Yes, he was made art director ;)
  • SquinkySquinky Telltale Alumni
    edited February 2007

Actually, I was there. And I saw the murder as it happened, and even recall suggesting putting up CSI tape at the crime scene.
  • edited March 2007
    tabacco wrote: »
    Yes, he was made art director ;)

Cruel and unusual. I have only been a Graphics Editor... I would hate to feel the agony of Art Director :(
  • JakeJake Telltale Alumni
    edited March 2007
    Squinky wrote: »
    Actually, I was there. And I saw the murder as it happened, and even recall suggesting putting up CSI tape at the crime scene.

Do we have CSI tape?

I think the monkeys migrated through the carpet and are living in the mysterious gaseous bulge behind Kim's desk.
  • edited March 2007
    I think the monkeys migrated through the carpet and are living in the mysterious gaseous bulge behind Kim's desk.

Hey, that sounds like how mine died many many years ago! Except instead of Kim's desk, Edythe's or John's desk (can't remember which it was).
  • edited March 2007
    That's a horrible thing to say about Dave!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.